Brothers and a sister

My housemate is a gay.. or should i say my hubby?

Hana shoved the text book inside her locker. She glanced at the watch wrapped around her wrist. It’s 6 pm. It’s still too early to go home now. All she will see is Onew acting lovey-dovey with the housewife of the family. It’s been three months since she became Mrs. Lee and nothing seems to change. Except for the fact that she was spending most of her time with L.joe and his friends.

“Hana, today is Ricky’s birthday. So, we’ll be having a movie night tonight at Neil’s. Wanna come?” CAP was standing in front of his locker with DVDs in his hand.

Onew oppa will be mad if I sleep over at someone’s house. Wait, I’m old enough to have a night out!

She nodded. CAP gave her a ride to Neil’s house since L.Joe went to buy birthday cake.

“You know what? You are the most mysterious person I ever met? You barely talk about your family. Plus, everytime we invite you to join us… all you say is no” Cap smiled at her. His driving skill was quite impressive.

“ I thought you will never ask….well, I’m the only child. My parents own a food processing company…. I was born in korea but raised in China. I just got here a few months ago”

“No wonder your Korean is such a mess.” CAP laugh. Hana pinch his arm playfully.

L.Joe hopped on the couch, next to Hana. In his hand was a piece of chocolate cake. He stretch out the plate, offering it to Hana. Hana shocked her head, indicating that she’s still full. Neil’s mom cooked her special spicy rice cake for them.

They decided to do Harry Potter marathon. Ricky and Chunji were excited, rolling on the carpet with pillows around. Changjoo was already asleep after 5 minutes watching the first movie. CAP still munching popcorn as if he ate nothing for dinner.

Her phone vibrated and she did nothing.

“Hey, your phone….” L.joe nudged her. She looked at the screen and a picture of fried chicken drumstick appeared on it. She placed the phone back on her lap. She break the rule….

Onew tried to redial her number but no answer. Jaejoong stared at his boyfriend who was acting like a father who just lost his child. Hana’s not in her room. Onew called one of his friend who work for a communication company. He needed to track down Hana, as soon as possible.

Two hours later, Onew stood in front of a house with Jaejoong on his side. He squatted to pick up a pair of shoes. Clearly, it belong to Hana. Jaejoong rang the bell on the door. A lady opened the door.

“Is there anything I can help, young man?” she asked.

“We’re looking for Hana… is she around?”

“Yeah, she’s here…. And you are?”

“We’re her cousins…. She lives with us. Her parents are still in China” Jaejoong explained.

Neil’s mom went to the living room and told Hana that her cousins were there to pick her up. Hana sighed. Not shocked at all. She walked to the door together with the boys. The boys looked at each other, all confused.

“Hana, I thought we have a deal?” Onew questioned her.

“I know… I’m sorry” She dropped her head. Onew’s action hurt her pride, especially when the boys were around. L.joe could see tears started pooling in her clear eyes.

“Hyung, I’m the one who brought her here… i’m sorry. We should ask for your permission first” CAP bow politely.

“I’m just worried...”

“Please don’t blame Hana… It’s my birthday today. They throw a party for me. Plus, Neil’s mom is here. We won’t do anything weird to her when Neil’s mom is around” Changjoo explained. L.joe on the other hand was patting Hana’s shoulder.

“We’ll see you tomorrow at school. Hyung, can you let Hana go out with us… sometimes. I promised I will personally send her home” L.joe asked. Onew never thought that one of the boys will stand out and speak for Hana. He realized that he treated Hana more like a child than a teenager. She have the right to have fun with her friend.

“Ok, I’ll allow Hana to go out with you guys… but you have to inform me earlier. And make sure you send her back safely.” Onew smiled. He hoped that Hana will be happier.

They were not speaking on the way home. Hana felt relieved that Onew handled the matter in a mature way. She expect him to come and settle it using his fist. Looks like his bird-size brain is working well.

It was Saturday and Hana spent most of her time playing video games in her room. Onew was out to his friends gym and Jaejoong was at the kitchen. Like he always did. Hana paused the game when Jaejoong knocked the door.

“Can I come in?” He smiled. He was wearing a white tshirt with a navy blue short. Apron hanged around his neck. Hana knew that Jaejoong is actually a nice man. She’s the one who forced Onew to marry her.

“Sure… come in” she replied. Jaejoong sat next to her.

“I just want to know if you are ok… having me around. I mean, you and Onew are practicall married”

“I’m fine… I am the one who make things difficult for both of you. I promised, things be normal again once I finished my degree.”

“pheww… I thought you hate me”

“no… how could I be mad at you. Anyway, thank you for doing the house chores. I’m bad at it”

“no prob. Hey, I cooked pasta for us. I knew that you are a better cook than me but it would be great if you could give it a try”

“sure… but I have to warn you that I have a sharp tongue” she giggled.

“Ohh my, no harsh comment please” Jaejoong and Hana went to kitchen and ate the paste Jaejoong has prepared.

Onew heard sound of laughter from the kitchen.his eyebrows crocked with wonder.

“Onew-shi, you’re back!” Jae greeted him with a peck on his cheek. Onew looks charming in his sweatshirt. Hana just smile at the scene.

If I treat them like brothers, it will be better for us….

The three of them sat around the dining table. Onew could see that Hana was getting a lot happier than the way she looks a few months back.

“Hana, I have to to China for a week… so, I guess you can stay at Gain’s place.. If you want too” Onew said.

“What about me?” Jae asked.” Hana-shi, you won’t leave me alone rite? We are friends after all” Jae added, showing his pity-me face. Onew and Hana looked at each other.

“I guees I’ll stay here with Jae oppa…”

“Really?” Onew buttoned his eyes. He never knew that Hana and Jae were closed enough to be friends.

 A/N: I'm back after a few long months...Sorry for not updating. Anyway, I'll focus more on this fic as i decided to put my first Fic "just Love me, OK?" on Hiatus. I'm a bad writer.