I'm gonna be a chicken's wife

My housemate is a gay.. or should i say my hubby?

Hana POV

i woke up for a pupose today. I AM GOING TO KOREA. i dun care if they bribe me with a iPhone 4, my decision is final. I changed from my PJ (which consist of an XL sized Tee and a stripped boxer) into a white t-shirt,brown leather jacket and a drak blue jeans.

"Hana, where are you going?" umma asked as i opened the door.

"i'm going to meet someone special!"

"blind dates?"

"maybe.. see you later" i kissed umma's cheek. i parked my scooter at the main entrace of the 6 stories building. The receptionist bowed as the saw me approaching the counter.

"Miss Hana, it's been a long time..are you here to see Mr. Jung?"

"Nope.. i'm here to see Onew.. i mean Jinki oppa. Is he around?" i asked.

"yes, i'll give him a call first.." she replied.

"don't! i wanna give him a suprise visit..hehehe. i brought some chicken with me" i showed her a box of Fried chicken.

i bowed and entered the elevator. it stopped at the sixth floor where that chicken-head office is. i knocked on the door and heard a thud. i opened the door to see Onew rubbing his head.

"hit your head somewhere?" i placed the fried chicken on his table.

"who cares about my head.. " he digged inside the box and found his precious drumstick. Good, he's taking my bribe.hahaha

" Why are you looking at me with a wicked-like face? Why are you here at my office?" he shot he with speed Questions. i sat next to him and grabbed his collar.

"you are gay aren't you?" i smiled, applying more force on his neck.

"errr.." he stuttered.

"OMG, future president of JungLee Food is a homo! daebak! i wonder how our parents will act when they hear this" i giggled.

"yah, Junh Hana.. i..i..beg ..you..uhh, dun tell anyone!" he tried to scream. The drumstick he's holding dropped on the floor, which causes dhis eyes to widen.

"Then, do as i say... after this, we will walk out of that damn door..go to my appa's office. then, we will cuddle each other and tell him we're getting married in two weeks. I'm going to korea with you wheather you like it or not. If you tried to change this plan, i'll make sure everyone in this little world knows that you are gay! GAY!" i treaten him. He cough after i released him from my tight grip.

"whhhat.." he tried ti catch his breath. i looked him with a dun-you-dare-mess-with me look. he nodded. i dragged him to my appa office. He looked suprised when he saw me hand in hand with onew.  i gave onew the most deadly glare the world ever see.

"Onew,Hana.. what brought you here?" appa asked,leaning his back on the couch.

"oppa heva sumthing to tell you appa.." i smiled. OPPA? ewwww!

"errr.. i'm asking your permission to m..m..marrrry hhhana."

"WHAT!"

"i'll take Hana with me to korea. we're getting married.." Onew replied. Appa quickly grabbed his phone and called Mr. Lee who arrived in less than two minutes. Both father were sitting in front of us with a confused look.

"this is a serious matter Onew,Hana.." appa sipped his coffee.

"we're serious appa.. it's killing me when you told me that you are sending oppa far away.." i started to sobbed i swear i could win an award for this. Onew rubbed my back, telling me to relax.

"hmm.. if you guys are serious, we are more than happy." Mr lee said, he got a huge smile on his face.

"Looks like we're going to be a family..A REAL FAMILY!" appa laughed. AISh, poor dads.. please dumn make me feel guilty for lying. Onew forced a smile as i hold his hand with mine. if we're gonna act, we're gonna do it BIG that our parents belive we're really in love.

YES, I'M going to Korea!

i know that sum people will wonder why i'm not worried about the fact that i'll marry a gay...

first, i dun have to worry about my ity.

second, if we ever divorce.. i'll use it as a reason for breaking up.

three, i'm going to korea and my parents doesn't have to worry about me.

yeah, that's it.

I'll be Mrs.Lee..

Lee Hana..

End POV

 

A/N: short boring chappie. I'm not in d mood to write. My factory breakdown and my boss not around. , he gonna get me hell when he come on monday. Really love to watch Oh My School especially when Taec dance to Rainbow's A and MIss A's breath. He's so funny. (photo by  xXxSweetCherryxXx3 from photobucket)