I wanna go back!

My housemate is a gay.. or should i say my hubby?

3 years later

Hana's eyes moved as the sunshine peeked trough the window. she pushed her blanket aside and sat on her bed. Stretching her arm, her lips formed a smile.

Another day without school! YAHOOO!

with a towel on her hand, she walked to the washroom. Her face nearly hit the door as she walked half awake. After getting all freshen up, Hana went downstairs.

"morning umma!" she hugged her mother who was making pancake. Her mother planted a kiss on the girls cheek. Being the only child in the family, she was showered with love and care. Then, she took her place next to her father at the dining table. Mr. Jung dropped his newspaper as he saw her daughter spreading ketchup on her pancake.

"Hana, why don't you use honey instead of ketchup? since when my lovely daughter turned to a wierdo?" he messed with the girls hair.

"appa, i'm not a wierdo.. i'm just a unique individual!" she giggled, shoving another piece of pancake into .

"have you decide which college to go?" Mrs.Jung asked.

"ani..haven't made up my mind yet. i'll think bout it later.. rite now, i'm gonna go practice my punches" she throw her fist forward and excuse herself from the table. Behind the mansion was a gym build just for Hana. She changed her pants and started stretching. Taekwondo is her way to keep herself fit. After 30 minutes, she dropped on the floor and wipe her sweaty face.

suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"come in" she called with a tired voice.

"miss, there's a letter for you!!" her maid said with a cheerfull voice. The maid handed her a big envelope. She saw a logo on it, causing her to hugged the maid in a flash.

Hana POV

Jiyun handed me an envelope. OMG, SUNKYUNKWAN! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I'm going to Sunkyunkwan! i'm going to korea!

i ran to my house, trying to find my parents. they were watching "mary, goes out all night".

"umma, appa..guess who's going to college!" i jumped up and down like a kid getting a free ice-cream.

"which college are you going.. i hope it's around shanghai.. i dun wanna be far from my baby" umma said. !..Total .

"i'm going to study culinary art at Sunkyunkwan!" i said, with a straight face.

"i never new they opened up a branch here?" appa said. DAMNIT!!!!

"it's in korea appa!" i said, trying to use my cute face. It better work coz i'm dying to go to korea rite now.

"NO...N.O..NEVER" umma and appa said in union.

"but it's our hometown. Plus, Gain gonna be there!" i pleaded.

"No is no.. you gonna study here..in china!" appa said. DAMN IT!

i sit on the sofa, sulking. I've tried to use my laser eyes to melt their heart. , this's going nowhere. I know that i'm their only daughter, but i'm going there to study. Not to fool around. Plus, my grandparents live in Jeju! i'm not gonna be alone there. Should i ran away?

"baby, we just wanna make sure you are safe.. now, why don't you go and change.."appa said, turning off the tv.

"why.." i questioned.

"coz you are stinky.. we're going to Uncle Lee's house this evening" umma replied. @##$$$, that gayboy gonna be there. i rather starve myself than eating at the same table with that manwhore. To get what i want, i've to act like an angel rite? i stepped upstairs and change. i pick a baby blue sleeveless shirt to match it with a white sweater. Then, i put on my white skinny pants. a walked down and i can see my mom eyes widen.

"baby, where's the dress i bought you last week?"  umma asked.

"in my closet.. it's hard to move around with that thing. It's like showing my boxer for free" i replied and put on my nike air. YES, I WEAR BOXER. it's easier walk in it. i dun want that freaky species to stare at my just to guess the colour of my . After 20 minutes drive, we reached Lee's house. It's been a while since i've been there coz everytime my parents said they wanted to meet uncle Lee, i'll act like i'm sick or i made another plan (actually i just hid my car a few blocs away, and when they're gone.. i went home..hehehe.

Uncle lee and aunty Yujin greeted me with a hug (i nearly vomit, but i've to keep my manner). That chickenwhore tried to hug me to (we used to hug each other when we're young) but i get away, pretending to adjust my shoes. Then, all of us headed to the living room. I dunny why that chicken sat next to me.. ewww! he still thinks that i'm the old innocent Hana..

"it's great to have u guys around today. i'm gonna miss this.." Onew said.

"it's not like you're going somewhere.." i said.

"He's going to korea in a few weeks. we think he's old enough to handle one of our branch" mr.Lee said.

Waitamnute! They let this sissy-looking boy to korea but they want me to rot in China. Andwe! i'm not in a mood to hear anything. so i went to the kichen instead.

"what are you cooking?" i asked the cook.

"we're prepairing gingseng chicken, japchae, beancurd soup, seasoned crab and steamed fish" she replied.

"wow, what a feast.." i said in excitement. i really love korean food. i took a knife from the table and reached for a cucumber.

"miss, what are you doing?" she asked.

"i'm helping you.. i'm really good at making Japchae.. dun worry, they gonna love this!" i started to cut the cucumber. It took us only 2 hours to finish the dishes (i told ya.. i'm really good at cooking!). I helped the maid served the food. Onew took a seat and started sniffing like a dog. He smiled as he saw the chicken.

"myumm..zishisgood!" he mumbled,shoving a drumstick in his mouth. Our parents laughed to see that chicken freak... I hate him.. he always get what he wanted! life is soo easy for him.. ARGGHHHHHH! after dinner, we went back home. i walked straight to my room, feeling annoyed.

The envelope still on my bed. OTOKE!!!! This place is not fun at all.. should i ran away? , i can't.. dad will use his men to find me.but i have to go back to where i belong...should i ask appa to move back to korea? Daa.. it won't work..

CHICKEN! THIS IS IT...

KOREA!

HERE I COME!!!!

END

A/N: yeah! first chappie.. Last nite i found this video in Youtube called Hell_No which is a parody of Hello. It was so funny.. i just realize that key's part is soo little. He was overshadowed by Minho and Taemin. And hell yeah, Taemin did sound 30% like Jjong! anyway, i think Onew's i-have-a-flower-and-i'm-knocking-your-door part is soo sweet! i'm drooling! i can't wait to watch MGOAN.. JGS looks so damn handsome in that drama.. but i miss mun jae shin (my crazy horse!).. OK, let stop here! bubye.. Please comment!