New Girl In Town

My housemate is a gay.. or should i say my hubby?

 

Hana POV

. That chicken leave me alone at the airport with my bags. I saw him walked away hand in hand with that Snow White manwhore . Luckily, I have the key to our new house.

“Babe, i’ll be out all night. Don’t wait for me.  Another thing, just order pizza or something for dinner. Don’t go out alone. Araso?” My clumsy husband nagged me in front of his lover. He even messed with my hair.

“Omo, she’s so cute!!!” his lover squealed, pinching my cheek. , i hate gays!

I waved and a cab stopped in front of me. I showed him the address of our new house which was only in walking distance to my college. The house was furnished as if it was meant for newly weds... you know, lovey dovey decoration. I gotta say that i have a lot to work on .

I sent my stuff to our supposed-to-be bedroom. Growllll..my stomach is making noise like a washing machine. I grabbed my phone to order some pizza but i don’t have the appetite to have dinner alone. Especially when thinking about that Manwhore couple.

Ewwww...i bet they must be rolling on bed rite now! Back to earth my Hana...I grabbed my sweater and put on my boots. The neighbourhood was great. They have a park and a 24-7 store nearby. I saw a stall selling spicy rice cake nearby. It’s been so long since i have the original Korean rice cake.

“ahjumma, a plate of rice cake for me” i smiled. It looks extremely spicy..nyum..nyum.

“i never see you before?” the rice cake ahjumma handed me the plate.

“I just moved in today...”

“with your family?” ahjumma asked. Man, i knew that i have to be prepared about this family thing.

“I live with my cousin. I’m still new here and my parents don’t let me rent an apartment” i munched the spicy rice cake. I nearly chocked when a sport car suddenly stopped behind me.

A guy walked to the stall. He was kinda short compared to TVXQ’s Chagmin and his hair is... curly and red. He even have an annoying smirk on his face.

“Yo, ahjumma... the usual.” He handed some money to the lady and stood next to me. He toom of his glasses, revealing his rascal face.

, he’s stealing my rice cake with an innocent face.

“Mister, this is mine. Can’t you wait for yours?” i glared at him. He smirked.

“Yours look sweater baby” he pointed at my plate.

“Don’t you baby me coz i’m not a baby” i placed my hand on my hips. He just laughed.

“Fierce... I Like you. You may not know who i am for now. But I bet you will... soon” he took the food and left. What does he mean by soon? Maybe he lives nearby. Yeah, maybe.

I laid on my bed and decided to sleep early. Tomorrow is my first day at college.

Jinki, where are you?

End POV

Onew POV

I was kissing Jaejoong when images of Hana crossed my head. I was her glaring at me like she’s going to kill me. I pushed Jaejoong and told him that i’m tired and having jet lag. He slept with his head on my chest. I can’t sleep that night. Somehow i felt guilty for leaving Hana alone.

Maybe I should go back the first thing in the morning and help Hana prepared for her first day at college.

End POV

 

END

 

A/N: AI EM BEKKKKK.... Yep, i'm back with a short update. Sorry for not updating for a few months. Comments are appreciated.

Who will be the red-haired guy??

Just think of a rascal bad boy rapper!