RUMOR ?

Ms.Split Personality and Mr.Hopeless Romantic

Days had just passed easily. Today is monday, so you wake up early for school.

You were walking along the campus ground. there's somthing fishy about the atmosphere. but ofcourse because you tend to be the i don't care girl,you just ignored it. you were busy playing your handphone when you met 2 girls along the way.they whispered to each other and put a maliscious look on you. you ignored it and continued walking when you saw a little commotion.after they saw you they also put a maliscious look on you,you walks towards to that people when you heard someone whispering and spreading the rumor.

"Park  Yeoreum is a single mother." you heared.

and you got angry because of this .

"and what the did you call me ,you !." you yelled.

people around you got shocked from your reaction and they started whispering again about you "ty attitude"

------------------------------------------------------------

"hyung ! did you heared the rumor ?." jonghyun asked.

"what rumor ? i don't know." onew said while witting on his notebook

"the rumor about park yeoreum,the girl of your dreams." key said

"so what's the rumor ?." onew asked as he put down his pen.

"she's a single mother." taemin informed.

"WHAT !?." onew said in shock.

"ne ! the two students saw her last saturday with a kid." jonghyun said.

"no she's not !! she even doesn't have any ex-boyfriends or boyfriend right now." onew protest.

"i don't know . i'm just telling what i've heard . don't be angry at me ." jonghyun pouts.

"mianhae~." onew chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

minho came in your apartment upon knowing the rumor. he is also a college student but in different school.

 

"when is the rumor started?" minho asked.

"it started when a two classmate of mine saw me last saturday with baby yoogeun." you informed.

"aissh ~ you know you're careless." he stated.

"WHAT !? i don't need to care about my actions. so what if they said that i'm a single mother ? i'm proud that  yoogeun is my son !." you said proudly.

"aigoo~ what kind of mind do you have." minho said in disgust.

:it's none of your business." you rolled your eyes.

minho heard this and he throwed you the throw pillow and you threw it back. then minho layed beside you on the couch.

"want something to do?" he asked.

" i want to eat." you said.

"then cook." he grinned.

"no, i don't . you cook." you said.

"aigoo ~ okay fine ! be thankful that i'm your bestfriend." he said while walking towards the kitchen.

"yes,i'm thankful that i can be able to be your bestfriend.i don't know what my life would be if you weren't by my side." you thought.

 

 

------------------------------

don't forget to subscribe and comment :)