Mr.Hopeless Romantic himself

Ms.Split Personality and Mr.Hopeless Romantic

In their dorm .. 

He had just finished practicing his piano pieces.He is a scholar of an orchestra.He live with his dongsaengs.He is Lee jinki or more often also known as ONEW by his dongsaengs.

"so,onew hyung! how was the girl you like ?" jonghyun curiously asked.

"oh yeah ! i remebered ! that cold hearted girl.how was it hyung ? do you already confessed ?."key, the diva one said.

"so this means that our onew hyung will be busy with her girlfriend.you wouldn't care for us anymore?." taemin pouts while his hands playfully unwrapping a candy.

"no.it's not happening our taeminnie and also i have decided that i'll never confess my love for her." onew explained.

"but why? why are you making some piano pieces just for her? for you to keep?why would she appreciate that if you yourself doesn't and just wanted to keep it away!." jonghyun said, you can clearly see that he is more affected than our hopeless romantic leader.

"yes!why do you exert  to much effort if you just want to keep it ? key sided with jonghyun.

"but i can't.i don't know how to.it's hard" onew said hopelessly.

"awww. you're so hopeless hyung!." taemin said as he put the candy on his mouth.

"yeah! from now on,we will call you 'mr.hopeless romantic' haha." diva key seemed to be more happy with his unique idea.onew just remained silent. 'coz he know it's true .he's such a hopeless romantic.