baby yoogeun

Ms.Split Personality and Mr.Hopeless Romantic

You was on your way now to orphanage.you'll visit baby  yoogeun.the kid that you're raising.

on the other hand,onew was walking down to their apartment from market.When he saw a familiar figure.he eventually stops when he realized that it was you; the girl of his dreams.

"i wish i can go near you." he sigh and started walking again.

-------------------------------------

in the orphanage..

"omma!." someone called you. as you turn to face who is that,you see baby yoogeun running down the orphanage's stairs.

"my son!" you run towards him.

"omma! i have something to give" yoogeun grinned then runs back to his room.

after a couple of minutes, he came back. ".omma~ saranghae~."ypu kneeled to get the card in his hand. he tip-toed,hold your cheeks then he kissed you on your lips.

you open the card and read what's on inside. "nado saranghae." you said and you kissed him back

"omma~ will you take me to your apartment?" yoogeun asked.

"do you want?" you asked.

"yes!yes!" yoogeun said excitedly.

"then,let's go !." you said as you carried your baby.

-------------------------------

while walking sown the street towards your apartment. You saw two of your classmates who only knows how to pest you and they put a suspiscous look at you and yoodeun who was busy his lollipop.. you just ignored them and you rolled your eyes at them.

"we're here!" you said happily.

"wow~." yoogeun runs towards to your couch.

"just sit there ok ? omma,will prepare something,so we can eat," you said while ruffling baby yoogeun's hair.

 

that time your bestfriend minho came. he comes to your apartment every saturday.

"annyeong~ i'm here~" minho greeted.

baby  yoogeun saw him. 

"annyeong~ ahjusshi~" he said.

Minho's eyes become more big than usual.he got shocked.he wnt to your kitchen where you're busy preparing food.

"hey~" he said.

"oh~ hello~" you replied.

"is that the kid you're raising?? jung yoogeun?." he said while he eats your prepared sandwhich.

"yes~ isn't he's so cute." you giggled.

"how dare that kid to call me ahjusshi?? am i look like in early 30's ?? i'm just only in 20's." minho nagged.

"mianhae,please bear with the situation." you apologetically looked at minho.

---------------------

while eating~

"yoogeun,this is your hyung~minho hyung." you told yoogeun.

"i should be the appa !." minho said. you threw a forceful look at him.

"no,i don't!." yoogeun said while eating.

"aigoo~ this kid !."*pouts* minho murmured. but you heared it and you just smile upon seeing minho pouts,because you thinks he's cute that way.

 

@potato_monsterz- thank you for subscribing !!:)