Ms.Split Personality herself

Ms.Split Personality and Mr.Hopeless Romantic

You just got home from shopping. You bought expensive dresses,high-heel shoes and everything luxurious items. You dropped your shopping bags,you sits on your couch carelessy. You closed your eyes for a while,You get your iphone and put on the earphone.

 

"Yeoreum-sshi !" someone called out. After hearing this,you opened your eyes.

"hey !" you said.

"just got home from shopping ?" he kneeled down then he slowly taking off your red heels.

"yeah". you said and closed your eyes.

It's your childhood friend slash bestfriend CHOI MINHO.you treats him like your older brother and he also treats you vice-versa.

After he take of f  your shoes,the shopping bags caught his attention.He go near it to do some sneak peak.

He sneaked into the first bag : It consist of branded dresses.

He sneaked into the second bag:It consist of high-heeled shoes.Mostly with an animal skin printed design on it.

He sneaked into the third bag: It consist of new iphone 4s,a watch and some expensive perfumes.

Finally he got into the last and fourhth bag.He carefully sneaked into it.There he saw a young boy's clothes.His right eyebrow got high because of curiousity.He get those clothes off the bag and eyed it very carefully.

"what the heck is this ?" he said in disgust.

"what?" you opened your eyes in shock

"are you raising some kids? do you ?" he suspisciously asked.

"what you're into ? drugs?" you rolled your eyes.

"no,i'm not! what would you do with that ? can you please tell me.so that i can stop thinking things."he said.

"okay,i'm raising a kid" you said.

"what? see i'm right.you're raising some!" 

"i'm raising one but not the way you think it is.the boy named yoogeun,jung yoogeun and he is in the orphanage,so i told the nuns that i'll raise him." you explained.

"ah~ okay ~ you know i can't understand something~" he said. "you tend to 'i don't care-girl' but deep inside is a warm hearted."he continued.

"you know me,i'm a daddy's girl. i love my father so much.but when he died in a car accident,for me my life was over. i feel that the whole world was against me.people around me often misinterprets my actions.my mother doesn't want to have a daughter.that's why when she found out that she's pregnant and the baby was me:a girl,she was very disaapointed.she always wanted to have a son.she hadn't give time to bond with me.she is always busy in her business.she gives me money so i can buy the things that i want to repay her emptiness in me.but she doesn't know that luxurious things doesn't mean alot to me.i just want to be loved." you explained.

"that's why you decided to be cold?" he asked.

"yes.because in that way, i can protect myself for being hurt.i do not want people to know me because i'm afraid that someday they will leave me.i don't want to appear weak infront of the people.

"i've never seen a girl like you. and i also do not believe that i can still manage your attitude.and the fact that i'm your bestfriend."he said in disbelief.

"yeah ! i'm one of  kind." you smirked.

minho sat beside you then he scanned your appartment.you can already see disgust in his handsome face.

"what the ! you're too clean but your apartment is TOO messy.!"he started cleaning while nagging you.

"that's why you came here right ??" you said jokingly.

"yeah" he rolled his eyes.