Guest?

Shading love

It has been a couple weeks later after the chaos at the airport. Jessica is beck to her busy schedules and so is Taeyeon. Today Jessica told Taeyeon she can't have dinner with Taeyeon because she have a show to go to. Taeyeon as the understanding person she is just smiled and said she will go watch everyone in the pop industry knew about Taeyeon and Jessica closeness. Without knowing anything Taeyeon went to the place. (Show gonna be kinda like Invincible Youth because I like it so much.) 

Taeyeon was in her 2017 Aston Martin Vanquished Convertible car. She was driving with one hand on the wheel and the other out the window like a boss. Sunglasses on and the wind was adding onto her coolness too much for anyone to control. On her way she was wondering why is the filming place out on the country side but then she saw a van and it seem like something is wrong so she went and check. 

"Excuse me is there anything wrong?" Taeyeon ask while poking her head out a little. 

"The wheel of the van blew up and we need to get to a place." The driver said. 

"Oh do you have an extra tire?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Kid don't act like you know how to fix it even i am grown man dont know how to fix it." The driver cocky said. This offended Taeyeon so she took off her sunglasses and saw how the man was shocked. 

"I am sorry Ms. Kim I will bring you the tire." He said and bow. He came back with the tire and the needed tools. Taeyeon was about to get working when someone came out of the van. 

"Oppa? What happened?" A beautiful voice asked. 

"Nothing Yuri one tire just blew up." The guy said to the girl name Yuri. 

Taeyeon lift her head and saw the girl and she was capture by the beauty but she remind herself she have Jessica. Soon Taeyeon saw some more girl come out. She regonized two of them it was Tiffany and Yoona. 

'Crap!' Taeyeon thought. 

"Oh Taeyeon-ssi?!" Tiffany and Yoona said at the same time. 

"Oh Tiffany-ssi and Yoona-ssi...I didn't know it was Girls' Generation's van." Taeyeon said and smile showing her dimples. 

"Yea but you know how to fix the tire?" Yoona ask with an amazed face.

"Yea I help a friend at his auto repair shop sometimes. Plus you gotta learn in case something like this happens." Taeyeon said as she continue taking the tire out. 

After awhile Taeyeon finished her job here and the van was back to normal. "Thank you Taeyeon-ssi." Girls' Generation said at once. 

"Just call me Taeyeon." She said and bow. 

"Alright where are you going to? It's weird to see you out in the countryside like this." Yuri asked. 

"Ahhh my ummmm 'I can't tell them Jessica is my fiancé.' My best friend have a schedule out here so I just want to come support her." Taeyeon said with a awkward smile. 

"Oh well we are running late for ours so thank you so much we will thank you in a different way how about we treat you to dinner?" Tiffany said in behave of whole group. 

"That's fine with me. I should go before my friend kill me for being late." Taeyeon said and waved to the group of girls. 

Taeyeon headed first and little did they know they would meet again really soon. 

......

Taeyeon POV...

I arrived at the place Jessica sent me. I wonder why are they shooting in a place like this? Questions have to have answers right and mine is answer by no other than the ice princess herself. When I got out of my car first person I saw was Jesscia...she is glaring at me. 

"H.hey?!" I nervously said gosh I knew I should have driven faster. 

"Don't hey me. You are never late why are you late today?" She asked me and I can see in her eyes are dissapointment. 

"Hey listen first ok? Well I came early but then when I came there was a van on the side of the road and so I had to check if everything is alright. Turns out the tire blown up and the van was some famous girl group. I helped change their tire for them since their dumb driver don't know how to. I came here as fast as possible because I now my wifey would be mad at me." I said and saw her face blushed a little. 

"Idiot we are in public our relationship aren't suppose to be known by anyone until we marry." She suddenly have the serious face. 

"Ok ok gee we can always say we are bestfriend because bestfriend do this on don't they?" I said and hugged her. 

"Alright Ms. Kindheart we should go. I have a surprise for you my lovely husband haha." She seem happy now that was a close call. 

.........

No one POV.....

Taeyeon and Jessica were walking together to the actually place. They got to a spot and Jessica suddenly stop. "We are here!" Jessica sudden outbrust. Two guy came toward them and gave them a paper. Taeyeon opened it and Jessica told her to read. 

Dear Idoline(idk what to call them sorry),

    You are now a member of the Idoline basically this show you just have to experience the work of commoners who lives in the country side and they have to work hard for their life. You will not get excess to any technology. You will survive by using your hands and your brain. Today is a warm up but tomorrow come with cloths enough for 4 months. This show will go on longer than 4 months but you will get a week off to check on other things then come back for 4 more months. You came here you took the challenge.

......

After reading the letter Taeyeon had her eyes and mouth wide open. "We will be together for 4 months!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Sica I mean how I have a company to manage you should know that. Plus how can I, I am not an idol alright!" Taeyeon raised her voice a little.

"Sorry I did it so you would at least meet new people not just your business partners and relax your already stupid head. You aren't an idol like me but you are an idol to the world a different kind of idol. Plus I won't get to see you for 4 months not acceptable. So you are officially the permanent guest!" Jessica said and fake pout.

"Awwwwe so thoughtful of you. Wait what about my company?" Taeyeon asked back with a worried voice. 

"Clear got your dad to watch over it for the time being." Jessica said and smile. 

"Aishhh I have a smart girl here I see. Cute" Taeyeon whisper the last word so only Jessica would hear.

The two were talking and giggling when another van arrive. Jessica was aware thatthere would be more people but Taeyeon regonized the van. 

"Next is Girls' Generation! Jessica would you pass the letter to them." The MC of the show said. 

Snsd read the letter and didn't look surprise at all. What surprise them was they met the charming talented girl again. Of course its Taeyeon. 

"We met again Taeyeon!" Snsd said at once. 

"Yea I didn't think we would meet here and be filming this show together." Taeyeon shot them a charming smile. 

"Wait you are filming with us? But are you a singer or actress now?" Yoona asked bluntly. 

"Actually not. I am just my kind of idol and thanks to my friend Rica I have to not go to work for 4 months and only get to check on it for a week." Taeyeon said and glare toward Jessica. 

"Oh Jessica unnie I didn't know we get to film with a great senior like you! This is going to be fun!" Yoona said and jumped up and down. 

"Yeei now this is 9 people isn't it? We are all set!" The MC cut their little conversation. 

"Alright this show there won't be any MC that will go around with you just three experience people to show you all around." The "MC" said and smile to them. 

"What? But we dont even know who are those experience people?" Yuri whined. 

"WELCOME SHINYOUNG, AMBER, AND KRYSTAL!" The "MC" said and everyone clapped. 

"Hello I am Shinyoung I hope you guys enjoy this. I will be harsh most of the time but dont get offend its all for fun!" Shinyoung said and did a dorky face. 

"Hello I am Amber! I have lived here for i dont know ever since I was born so dont worry I will help you all out even from that pig!" Amber said causing everyone to laugh. 

"Hello I am Krystal. Do anything to MY Amber then prepare for death. Anyways welcome we ate the locals here." Krystal end with a glare sending everyone shivers. 

"Jessica is she your sister? So scary." Taeyeon whisper to Taeyeon. 

"She is my cousin you dumbhead." Jessica said back and gave Taeyeon her precious glare. 

"Oh...no wonder she is so pretty." Taeyeon teased Jessica. 

"You want to die?" Jessica said as she fake hit Taeyeon. 

"Ok ok you are the most beautiful no one can beat you. Love ya Haha." Taeyeon said and show her dorky smile. This didn't go unnoticed by three people. 

"Unnie they seem close seeing them remind me of my Taeng." Yoona said to Hyoyeon. 

"Dont be sad Yoona one day I am sure she will find you again. Like what you said if you are meant to be you will meet again." Hyoyeon said cheering Yoona up. 

"Tiffany do you think those two are more than friends?" Yuri asked curiously. 

"I also think they are more than friends." Tiffany reply back. 

"OK EVERYONE IS SET BYE HAVE FUN ON THIS SHOW." With the last announcement the Idols are left alone with the expert and the filming crew. 

........

"Ok well lets see the place you will stay !" Amber said and lead the way. 

"Yo! Amber is Krystal your girlfriend?" Sunny asked. 

"No but that girl is just I dont know she confess to me for too many times." Amber answer and before Sunny could ask more she was interrupted. 

"Sunny unnie I dont think you should get too close with Amber unless you want to be alive." Seohyun whisper.

"Oh right Haha." Sunny laugh and stayed further away.

"Yo Krys she still habent accept you yet?" Jessica asked her cousin.

"Isn't it obvious? If she did I wouldn't be like this." Krystal said and she stare closely to Amber 

"Ah true can't believe she could resist you for this despite you are as beautiful as an actress." Jessica said teasingly. 

"Yea I don't know but one day she will fall for me." Krystal looked so determined. 

"Sica-ah pay attention to me if you want me to be in this show with you not go talk with some others." Taeyeon showed her cute pout which not only affect Jessica but some others too. 

"Ok! Everyone today we will get familiar with the environment first before we actually start with works." Shinyoung shouted. 

The idols and the three expert walk over to a grass field. Amber stated, "Alright who knows how to use a lawn mower? Cutting grass is a starter for you all!" All the girls looked down expect Taeyeon. 

"Mowing lawn is too easy." Taeyeon stated. 

"Ok you show support!" Shinyoung said. 

"Taengoo can do anything." Jessica suddenly said. 'Oops a slip.' 

Taeyeon finish mowing the grasses and she had beads of sweat forming on her face which of course Jessica came and wiped it away causing both of them to smile. Tiffany, Yoona, and Yuri were getting curious of the relationship of Jessica and Taeyeon. After the warm up. The experts took the idol to a bean field and the idols knew they had a long day ahead.

......

A/N: I feel like I am running out of ideas or just plainly don't have the mood to write but I can't let you readers wait! Thank you sorry for mistakes like name spelling and yea