Awkward

Shading love

It started when I was on the my way to South Korea after my business trip in LA. I was running late for my flight and when I got my seat number I just went and settle down. I was about to read my book when a group of girls enter to the section I was in. I checked my seat number again but I am sure I am in the right one. Suddenly this one pretty girl came and sat beside me but since her seat is in the inside being the gentlewoman I was I stood up and let her sit. She smiled to me and I felt this strange feeling but I controlled it because I dont want these girls to think I am a ert. 

"How come you get a seat here?" She suddenly asked me. 

"Uhhhhh I also dont know Haha." I said awkwardly to her and tried to smile. 

"Hmmmm do you not know us?" She ask me. 

"No...its the first time seeing you girls." I said back with a puzzle face. 

"Really? I thought there won't be anyone in this world who didn't know us. Its rare to find a person who dont know us." she said and smiled. 

"Oh...ummmmm I forgot but I'm Kim Taeyeon CEO of Kim Corp." I said hoping to lessen the awkward atmosphere I am in right now. 

"Oh I am Tiffany Hwang member of Girls Generation." She said and damn her eye smile is no joke. 

"Girls Generation?" I question as its my first time hearing about them as you can see I am a person full of work and can't catch up to anything else. 

"Whoa have you been living under a rock?" She ask me. 

"I guess you can say that I am no difference from living under a rock." I said with a sigh. 

"Hey I was just joking dont take it serious anyways we are a Kpop girl group and well known to the world you should check our music out sometimes." Why does she keep smiling? She so pretty its not like I dont know Kpop its just they had advance by so far since the last time I listen to them or watch them. 

"I will try to on my free time." I said still a bit awkward. 

"Tiffany do you have a magazine?" A voice startled me from behind. 

"Yea here Yoona." Tiffany said to her. 

"Sorry to scare you just now." The girl behind was pretty she looks like a goddess she is a goddess. 

"Its ok I am Kim Taeyeon CEO of Kim Corp." I said and since I dont like to shake hands with people who aren't my business partners I just smiled.

"Im Yoona member of Girls Generation. Can I ask you something?" Yoona asked me. 

"Yea go ahead I will answer if I can." I said more awkward now. 

"You are the CEO of Kim Corp. Right?" I nodded my head. 

"Do you by chance know someone name Taeng?" She ask me and I thought for a minute. A sudden flashback came. 

Flashback....

"Hey Taeng one day I will become a big star!" A teenage girl said. 

"You have your dreams too high but if that's what you think you should start by reaching your smaller dreams first you alligator." An other teenage girl who seem like me said. 

"Unnie is so wise so now can I get my goodnight kiss?" She said and the little me lean in to kiss her forehead. 

"Goodnight alligator." I said and she mumbled back. 

"Taeng? When I wake up tomorrow morning will I see you?" She asked me. 

"You will now go to sleep." the younger me said. 

"Goodnight Taeng. Wait why do your name sound so weird is it your real name?" the younger me smiled and left the room. 

Flashback ends....

.........

"Taeng? Ummmmm I think so why?" I pretend to not know. 

"She lied to me 15 years ago. She said when I wake up I will see her but when I did I only saw a letter with my parents. Saying she left to fulfill her own dreams in another place." Yoona seem to be more gloomy now. She must be that girl in my memories.

"Oh...she has a reason to lie then I guess? Put it this way...she wants to fulfill her dreams but something keep on stopping her...she might be afraid if she dont go quietly you will hold her back again. That why she was left with no choice but to leave secretly." I said hoping she understand my reason of leaving her.

"That's a good reason...but if I meet her I will kill her for leaving like that." Yoona said fiercely. 

"Ummmmm 'Attention the plane will land in 5 minutes. Hope you enjoyed.' I guess nice talking to you guys then" I said and got ready to leave. 

.......

Once I got out of the plane I felt like some smoke bad smoke has been release. If Yoona know I'm her long lost bestfdiend I would die in that plane. I was waiting for my suitcase when I saw a pink suitcase. Who in the world would buy such pink... But I guess I will take back those words because I saw the girl name Tiffany grabbed it. I saw how she kinda struggled with carrying it but then a guy came and took it for her. Must be her bodyguard. One by one I see 7 girls pretty girls grabbed their suit case. I turn around and saw Alot of people holding signs. The signs have some names on it such as....Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri, Sunny, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hyoyeon. I only know two of the 7 names though. Worst part of this is when I turn around to meet another big group of people. 

"Whoa you seem to be popular yourself Ms. CEO." A voice which I know very well. 

"Sica-ah we should go. You shouldn't have come babo. Quick before they notice us." I said to Jessica my best friend. 

"Ya I came here even when I have a full pack schedule you should thank me!" She said fiercely. Jessica is a soloist yes she is a singer. I know her since 10 years ago. At first we didn't click really well Haha but as time pass we learn about each other. To be honest our parents want us to get marry. So in words we are engage. I think she will be the only girl I love. At least what I thought. 

"I see so you came in the same plane as Girls' Generation. Did anything happened?" God help she is about to kill me. 

"No nothing happened. Just small talks. Lets go faster." I said and dragged her with me. 

"OH ISN'T THAT JESSICA?!" Someone just had to shout and got all attention on us. 

"RUN SICA!" I shouted and we both ran while holding hands. 

"JESSICA IS WITH KIM TAEYEON!" God I thought we escaped but.....we got blocked. 

"Just smile." My love whispered to me. 

"Jessica we love you!" That word only I can say to her. 

"Kim Taeyeon we love you too!" Another day god. 

Suddenly a guy came up and he look nervous. "Jessica....m-may I h-hug you?" He asked but how could he. If Jessica hug him in front of me I swear I will explode. 

"Sure!" WHAT! SURE? AND THEY ARE HUGGING RIGHT NOW? OK ENOUGH I AM OUT OF HERE! 

"Uhhhh I am sorry but as you all know I am a very busy person so I would like to go first thank you. Oh Jessica-ssi have to go too bye!" I said and knew Jessica caught the name I called her just now because now she is glaring toward me. Scary. 

When we got inside her car she glares at me. "So baby who did you just use honorific on?" Haha I knew this was coming...damn it.

"Y-you...sorry I was just jealous that you hug him...yea sorry Sica-ah." I said to her without lifting my head.

"Oh myyyy you are cute Taengoo hehe." She giggles and I just felt relief. But then...she opened the door...and walked over to open mine.

"Why are you on the passenger side? Get over there and drive." She said and I obey. Today was awkward really awkward.

............

A/n: Ok it took me forever to write this haha anyways thanks.