A day

Shading love

AHHHHH MY BODY! I woke up with a super sore body. To my surprise no one woke up yet. I slowly take their arms that are still around me off and got up to get ready. When I finally got up Shinyoung appear. 

"Hey GET UP WE ARE GOING ON THE TRIP A REWARD FOR YOUR HARD WORKS!" Shinyoung shouted and everyone toss and turns then they all said...."WHERE IS TAEYEON!" I winced and walk out telling Shinyoung to take care of them while I go to the bathroom. 

End of Taryeon POV...

........

Shinyoung was in the room with all the girl. Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun woke up first and got ready to leave. Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, and Yoona were still waiting.

"Girls get ready Taeyeon went to the bathroom." Shinyoung said and walk out too.

"Hey Jessica how is Taeyeon in a relationship?" Tiffany ask as soon as the cameras are out.

"Ummmmmm should I say she is the best and she is the perfect one." Jessica said and smile. 

"Aweee I want a lover like that too." Yoona said and pout.

"You will find one in your life." Yuri said.

"Would it be ok if we fall for her too?" Yoona suddenly ask a weird question.

"I mean she isn't my 'husband' yet. So if one day she like one of you guys what can I do. Nothing other than letting her go." Jessica said with a sad face.

"Whoa unnie is so thoughtful." Yoona said. 

"Why won't you fight for her?" Tiffany asked this time. 

"She is my everything...but I want her to have her own happiness too. I dont want to be the barrier that would keep her away from her happiness. Though letting her go could cause a hole in my heart I would still let her go because I believe that hole will get heal over time." Jessica said and faked a smile. 

"I can't believe you are so thoughtful." Yuri said andbthats when Taeyeon walk in. 

"Hey girls get ready we have a day off today. Who is ready to see a beautiful waterfall." Taeyeon said happily. 

"Ok. We will be ready in 20 minutes." Jessica said sweetly. 

'They are the perfect couple.' 

'I wish I have known Taeyeon first.'

'She still hasn't change.'

'Why does it hurt when reality hits.' 

.......

The Idoline are in the van right now. Everyone fell asleep but Taeyeon and Jessica. Because the camera crew dont want to bother them they didn't put any cameras in the car and the driver is Shinyoung. Jessica lay her head on Taeyeon's shoulder and held her hands. 

"Ahhhhh I miss this." Taeyeon whispered. 

"I miss it too." Jessica said. 

"Oh yeah guys my cousin Sulli will be with us today. Krystal please take care of my baby cousin." Sooyoung said. 

"Ok." everyone said except one. Amber. 

..........

They had arrive but they have to hike. The weather wasn't warm it was cold. Taeyeon nice how Jessica only had a thin layer on her so she took off her outer sweater and hand it to Jessica. 

"Take it. You might catch a cold." Taeyeon said sweetly. 

"Thanks Taengoo." Jessica said and flashed one of her sweet smile. 

While walking to the waterfall Jessica whine about her hands being cold. Being the loving person Taeyeon is she held Jessica's hand and put it in her pocket then suddenly Tiffany appear next to Taeyeon. 

"Uhhhh dont make you guys looks suspicious hold mine too." Tiffany whispered and Taeyeon gave up finally holding Tiffany's hand. 

'Why is my Taengoo holding someone else's hands.' Jessica thought and pouted. She pulled her hand away and walk in front of Taeny. 

'Aishhh this girl jealous again.' Taeyeon thought. 

"BOO!" Someone suddenly jumped out of the wood and crystal was in front. She almost fainted. 

"YAHHHHHH! SULLI BECAREFUL YOU IDIOT!" Sooyoung shouted when she caught Crystal before she hit the ground. 

"Who was that?" Crystal ask still scared. 

"My stupid porky cousin." Sooyoung said smiling. 

"Hello I am Choi Sulli,  I will be a guest for today. Please take care of me." Sulli said looking right at Krystal. 

"We already found a guider for you. This is Krystal Jung the most beautiful girl in Idoline. Krystal please take care of my little cousin well." Sooyoung said smirking toward Amber. 

'Ha! What you get for being arrogant.' Sooyoung thought. 

'What are you trying to do for real.' Amber said back in her mind. 

"ALRIGHT WE ARE NEAR THE WATERFALL CAN YOU ALL HEAR THAT?" Shinyoung ask and danced. 

"Whoa we are near but right my mood just went down because of a little kid dancing like she got no joint." Amber said and everyone laugh when Shinyoung go up to amber and dragged her ears. 

"What little kid huh? You? You are younger than me and you can say im a little kid huh? We can see about that you llama face!" With that said Shinyoung drag Amber like there is no tomoorpw for her and the two went ahead of everyone. 

"Damn what did I just see. A midget fighting a gaunt." Sunny muttered. 

"Says the midget herself." Sooyoung said and earn a glare from Sunny. 

"You want to have problem with me you shikshin?" Sunny ask in a threatening voice. 

"You can't do what Shinyoung did to Amber because you are shorter than her and im taller than amber." Sooyoung said and merong. 

"Sure let me teach you a lesson then." Sunny went up to Sooyoung and in 3 she stomp hard on Sooyoung's poor foot and you could hear a cry so loud all the birds flew away. 

"YAH MIDGET WHY YOU!" Sooyoung said pointing a finger at Sunny. 

"How is it huh? Gaunt?" Sunny said and smirk. 

"We are not finish." with that Sooyoung went and carry Sunny then they were no longer in sight. 

"Uhhhh sorry about my big eater cousin though I also eat Alot Haha but yeah sorry about it." Sulli said. 

Everyone was enjoying the site or midget fighting gaint that they forgot there is still other ones too. All of a sudden they saw two figure already far ahead skipping while linking arms.....it was no other then Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Krystal watched them go and drag Sulli with her. 

"I want to get to the waterfall fast!" Krystal said and they are also gone. 

'Great leave me with these four again my life is about to be epic.' Taeyeon thought as she walk slowly. And as if god did it on purpose but the cameras always leave those 5 whenever they are alone. 

Taeyeon was still holding Tiffany's hand until Jessica the jealous wife I mean the jealous girlfriend came. 

"Having fun holding her hand?" Jessica ask with a sweet killer smile. 

"Oh l...oh Haha I didn't know." Taeyeon said awkwardly and let go of Tiffany's hand. 

"Sorry...SICA-ah dont be mad at this babo she was just being careful." Taeyeon said using her best aegyo. 

"........" Jessica being the stubborn girl she is even though she was going to smile she kept her straight face. 

"Oh come on babe I love you dont you love me?" Taeyeon said and back hug Jessica. 

"I am too young to see this much sugar." Yoona commented and walk away. 

"I think I am the same." Tiffany said next. 

"Mind i join? Not you but them." Yuri said pointing to Taeyeon and Jessica. 

Thwie face was priceless. "HAHAHA I WAS KIDDING OMG." Yuri laugh and walk up to catch up on Tiffany and Yoona. Leaving the sweet couple behind. 

"Im sorry princess. I will hold you like this if you want." Taeyeon whisper to Jessica's ear. 

"Im not mad anymore love. You are too good at making me not mad." Jessica said and turn to kiss Taeyeon. They shared a kiss quickly and walk hand in hand to get to the others. Little did they know that there was spies who felt pain in their chest while watching the scene and those spies are no other than YulYoonFany. 

.........

When they arrive the scene was too beautiful to be ignore. Taeyeon being who she is decided to go to the dangerous spot and stood there while everyone else went to the  side. 

"HEY!" Taeyeon shouted in happiness but almost lost her balance and the others were screaming. 

"KIM TAEYEON YOU GET DOWN FROM THERE NOW!" Jessica shouted like a worried mom. 

"NOOOOOOO ITS BEAUTIFUL HERE!" Taeyeon said and jumped. 

"KIM TAEYEON YOU GONNA COME DOWN OR WAIT FOR ME TO COME UP!" Jessica said again worried to death. 

"Ok ok im coming down!" TAEYEON said and  down to where her Sica is. 

"My gosh you stay by my side dont go  or i will eat you alive." Jessica said with a scary voice. 

"I would want that." TAEYEON whisper in a husky voice. 

"Ya! Arghhh! Whatever come on lets go look over there." Jessica said. 

The Idoline had fun and all for the rest of the day. 

.......