Split

Shading love

Taeyeon POV.....

It's been a couple weeks like 3 weeks and I know I should be helping Jessica the most but what can I do when Every. One. . At. Doing. Country. Work. Like literally I was just helping Jessica carrying the woods for the fire then Tiffany called me. 

"Tae! How do you make the fire!" Just like that I had to go help her leaving my belove fiancé behind. These girls are the death of me. I am so happy Sunny and Hyoyeon knows how to survive because in my opinion those two are the ones who can do most in Girls' Generation. 

"Taeyeon! How do you start the engine!" That was Yoona. I am just...ABOUT TO DIE! 

"Wait lemme teach Tiffany how to start a fire first." I said back and did I see a frown? Maybe just my bad eye sight. 

"Ok Tiffany so first you put the woods in and then just also remember the dry stuff and light the match throw it in and make the fire grow then alright you got it. I need to go." I said in a rush in maybe not even the correct way or order for the fire. 

"Ok Yoona listen I am only gonna show this once." I said and show her how to work the lawn mower.

The lawn mower roar to life and there she goes so happy but to be honest she is cute. 

........

No. Pov.

Taeyeon was so drained out for the day when she got into their share house yes all of them sleep in the same place but of course Jessica wouldn't let Taeyeon sleep next to the others. The camera still rolls but Taeyeon didn't care much she just went straight to Jessica and set her head on Jessica's lap. 

"Taeyeon you look so tired." Jessica said really wanted to kiss Taeyeon but they were being film. 

"That's because I am tired. My energy won't be able to help this time." Taeyeon said it so only Jessica understand. 

"awweeee don't worry soon your energy will come back now just rest if you are tired." Jessica said sweetly. 

"Thanks let me sleep on your lap for awhile honey." Taeyeon said the last word as a whisper. 

"You are welcome." Jessica said and smiled. 

......

"Tiffany unnie I swear those two really has something they are hiding from us." Yoona said when the camera is not rolling anymore.

"I am too but it's rude to get into their privacy." Tiffany said and pat Yoona's head. 

"Fany-ah...what kind of people do you like?" Yuri randomly said out of the blue. 

"Oh that was random. Anyways I like someone who can help me fix anything. Someone who can cook, clean, basically any work, smart, and make me happy." Tiffany said with a smile. 

"So basically you are desicribing Taeyeon unnie." Yoona said. 

"Something like that." Tiffany said. 

"Anyways no matter how much I look Taeyeon unnie always act like my Taengoo." Yoona said and frown. 

"Did you just said Taengoo?" A sudden voice startle the three girls. 

"Y-yes." Yoona stuttered. 

"Now I have to take care of someone." The voice said with a scary face like about to chop someone up into pieces and throw it into lava. 

"TAEYEON!" Jessica's voice can be heard through the whole house. 

"Yes? Princess." Taeyeon said and came into the room. 

"SO...I JUST HEARD SOMEONE CALL YOU THEIR TAENGOO!" Jessica totally forgot that it was still secret that the two was together. 

"What? What are you talking about Sooyeon-ah." Taeyeon ask confusely. 

"Explain now!" Jessica said now losing her mind. 

"Wait but tell me what did I do?" Taeyeon said still confuse. 

"Yoona just said you were her Taengoo. Only I can call you Taengoo." Jessica said with tears threatening to fall. 

"Oh. Wait but what if she is talking about a different Taengoo." Taeyeon said. 

"Bull you are the only one that people call Taeng but only I call you Taengoo." Jessica said tears already falling. Taeyeon saw the tears and rush across the room to wipe it. 

"No no no no Sica don't no don't cry stop stop I will explain. Stop seeing you like this hurt me baby. It hurts stop crying." Taeyeon and Jessica was lost in their own world and forgot the shock people around them. 

"Ok." Jessica said and stop crying. 

"Ok well Yoona...I met her long time ago before all this. Yoona yes I am the Taeng you know sorry to be a coward and not come clean to you. Sorry I lied. I it's just if I told you then I know I wouldn't get to become who I am today. I left to study not that I hate you. I am sorry. Now Jessica I am not cheating so stop worrying ok. I'm sorry and I love you." Taeyeon pour it all out. 

"Whoa. So you two were dating all these times?" SNSD ask Taeyeon and Jessica. 

"Actually we are engaged." Taengsic both said at the same time and smile at each other. 

"But please let whatever you hear in this house be only in this house these four walls and only us know." Taeyeon said and hug Jessica. 

"Unnie Amber is being a jerk!" Krystal suddenly burst in. 

"Krystal...calm down." Amber came after. 

"But you always hurting me! If you don't like me just say it to my face! Don't go around telling people how I follow you making me look desperate!" Krystal yells. 

"Wait! Hold up! Now Krystal explain what did that jerk do." Jessica said when she see her cousin crying. 

"She goes around town telling people how I follow her and now town think I am an easy girl so the boys are now trying to harass me while that jerk just stares!" Krystal said and all the girls gasp. 

"Is it true Amber?" Jessica said clinching a fist. 

"....yes..." And POW! Amber receive a punch from....Taeyeon. 

"Someone like you don't deserves Krystal. You must be really proud that a pretty girl like Krystal like you that is why you trying to make yourself look cool huh. Well guess what you don't even deserve her. You shouldn't even go around telling how she is so desperate because I am sure a girl like her many people line up for her." Taeyeon said and punch Amber again. 

"Whoa." SNSD were amaze at how manly Taeyeon can be. 

"Krystal-ssi I have a cousin who will come tomorrow. I want you to show her around for the day. Since I can't. Don't worry she is no harm. In fact she can maybe make you forget about jerks." Sooyoung said and smile. 

"I am more than willing to." Krystal said. 

That night everyone went to sleep but a little problem occurs again. The heater kinda broke and it's fall almost winter meaning it's cold at night. Jessica hug Taeyeon but suddenly Taeyeon felt like someone was pulling her or turning her around. She turn to see Yoona. Taeyeon was at a mental breakdown. If Jessica see this she will surely kill her. 

"Taeyeon. Why are you huggin her." Jessica voice cold to the spine. 

"Uhhhhh I didn't she just hug me not me hugging her." Taeyeon trying her best. 

"Jessica unnie don't be selfish we are cold too and Taeyeon Unnie is warm. Let's all share tonight." Yoona said and hug Taeyeon tighter. Jessica smirked and soon Tiffany and Yuri joined the two. The four hugged Taeyeon. 

......

"AHHHHHH MY BODY!!!" 

......

a/n: well is don't know kinda running out of ideas y'all. Anyways here it is thank you sorry for errors.