Two

Super Hot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Hyora was left alone in another room, Miyoung was hurried into a room. Filled with a bunch of boys. She was shocked, first she never put into a room with these so much male, and second, it smells awful. Not so awful, actually. Just Miyoung’s olfactory sense is sharp so she can smell the hints of male hormones. She’s gifted with strong olfactory but her eyesight is bad.


She was scanning the room with shaky eyes when she met a familiar face. She squinted her eyes to take a better look as she put down the box she has been holding safely on the corner when someone hurried over to her. When the figure gets closer, his face became clearer and Miyoung knew why he looks familiar.


“What are you doing here?”


“You tell me!” her voice dripping with sarcasm.


“I didn’t give you ticket so how-“


“Look I was here with a friend and when I want to deliver that damn thing you ask me to make, someone just shoved me here!”


They were talking in hushed voice, and when she was about explain further, a head peak inside and told her to hurry and do the boys’ make up.


“Do Daniel, Woojin, Minhyun and Seongwoo’s make-up. I’ll send someone to do the rest” and then poof- the person’s gone.


“I don’t even know all of these guys!” she freaked out.


“Hey! Hey! Hey! Don’t panic and just do your thing~ I mean- you can do some bomb make up so-“


Miyoung is a professional, and professionals don’t turn down jobs – but it wasn’t her job, she was not hired for this event and supposed to be a good audience in the venue. She closed her eyes, contemplating. “Maybe it’s not bad at all, maybe I can work with them in the future, who knows?” she thought.


After a few deep breathes, she face the male next to her and nodded her head. “Alright, just tell me the person I have to work on, and the concept of your performance.”


With that the male that had been next to her the past minutes, points to the person she has to work with and a brief explanation about their songs and performances. After making sure that the tools and necessary product is there, she went to the first boy to work with, he has his hair dyed red and he look sharp with his eyes. Miyoung tries hard to finish it quick, which she had no problem with.


She went on Daniel and due to her bad eyesight, she had to lean a bit closer – maybe a little too close for Daniel’s comfort. He leaned backwards and blinked nervously, “Why do you look at me like that? I know I’m handsome but you don’t have to stare at me,” he said, smiling sheepishly. “Don’t get it wrong, my eyesight is bad and I don’t want to smear red lipstick across your face,” she said. “It will make me look like Joker,” Daniel laughed and Miyoung shush-ed him, “Be quiet, can’t you?” after giving facial spray she turned around and walked to Seongwoo who was already waiting. “Why do I even have to work with you? Your face makes me want to gag,” she commented while dabbing moisturizer all over his face.


The boy lets out a gasp with his hand clutching his chest. “HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR OWN BROTHER?! YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!”


She rolled her eyes at him when every heads in the room focuses on them. “What a way to declare it ONG SEONGWOO”


“Seongwoo hyung has a little sister?”


“I thought he once said it was a noona-“


“Aw she’s a hottie.”


Cue miyoung glares towards the one who says that.
And he just cleared his throat in awkward manner, avoiding eye contact with her.


Miyoung focused back at her brother, giving a last dab on the tip of his nose. “You better show a good performance.”


“Of course, I never disappoint,” Seongwoo raised his eyebrows with confidence. It was clear that he was pretty nervous but he always managed to overcome it. “I won’t let mom and dad down since they are here.”


Miyoung looked at Seongwoo in disbelief before letting out a heavy sigh, “it means that you guys ditched me? Whoa what a good brother you are.”


“I can’t get the ticket for you because there was nothing left! It’s supposed to be enough for every trainee’s family but – hey you’re not interested in my competition anyway, you’re too busy working for someone else,” Seongwoo defended himself with hints of brother’s jealousy in his voice.


“Uh… I think I got one extra ticket so I gave two to my cousin,” Daniel raised his hand and interrupted. He laughed innocently and rubbed his nape. Seongwoo glared at Daniel, pointing at him, “see? It was not my fault. He took your ticket!”


Miyoung glanced at Daniel and suddenly felt strangely familiar, he reminded her of someone. She wasn’t aware of it when she was touching him up.


“That’s not my fault too, I think that’s a free gift getting the 1st place last time,” Daniel replied with confidence while maintaining his cute, innocent facial expression. He had strong aura indeed, everyone would agree that he’s the best trainee among all.


“I’ll sit on that Number 1 ‘throne’ tonight, just see,” one of the boys replied. It was a competition and the vote was still counting. Anybody could be the “Number 1” and become the center in the upcoming boy group.


One of backstage staffs entered the make-up station. He told the trainees to get ready for their performance. Finale concert was started with the performance of iconic “Pick Me” song, followed by some more stage performances and VCRs. The boys wished good luck to each other before leaving the make-up station.


“You can watch me live but I bet it’s already crowded outside,” Seongwoo said. “There’s an LED TV if you want to watch from here.”


“I got it, you better go now,” Miyoung shoo-ed him. Seongwoo playfully messed her hair before rushing to the stage, leaving Miyoung behind.


“He still treats me like a little child huh,” she mumbled with annoyance in her voice.


***


Hyora sat in the changing room, alone. She could hear girls cheering and screaming outside while she was not allowed to leave although she had prepared all of the outfits. “It’s started, and I can’t even find Miyoung,” she frowned and looked at the hanging sign on the door “TEAM 2”.


She tried to call Miyoung but there was no signal there – she knew it was normal to encounter telecommunication problem in enclosed concert venue but she needed to call and find Miyoung right then. Her phone detected Wi-Fi signal but of course it was protected. “What is this,” she groaned in frustration and walked back and forth, looking for a just a bar. She ended up standing between lines of clothes and when her phone finally detected a bar of signal, she heard the door opened.


“I thought I made a mistake before”


It was male voice.


“Don’t worry, I don’t think people would notice such a minor mistake,” another voice replied.


Hyora peeped through the clothes and her eyes caught some male figures, there are 10 of them. The guys took off their trainee uniform casually, revealing their bare skin.


“Usually we have one stylist to help us here,” one of them spoke and Hyora’s eyes landed on him. Realizing who it was, she gasped and accidentally stepped on something. She stumbled backwards but her reflexive move saved her from hitting the floor. It created a momentum that makes her body moves forward and she got herself revealed. The ten pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter