Four

Super Hot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four

 

Hyora almost emptied her second bottle of soju when Miyoung rushed to her. She was bringing some make-up boxes in her hands and she put them on her side before getting herself a seat. A hooded figure tailed behind her and Hyora could easily guess who that was.

“Today’s schedule took longer than expected,” Miyoung sighed.

“I know,” Hyora said, looking at the hooded man. “I bet this guy insisted to drive you home since it’s dangerous for a lady to wander alone at this ungodly hour,” she continued with hints of sarcasm, “right, Mr.Kim?”

“You don’t have to be that straightforward,” Kai lowered his mask, revealing a half of his face, “can’t you be a bit friendlier to your dearest childhood friend?” he fixed his mask before taking a seat beside Hyora. “Miyoung works for us anyway, and this is my responsibility to keep her safe.”

“Dearest my ,” Hyora cracked open another bottle while Miyoung called the ahjumma to order some for herself. Kai chuckled lightly to her response, he knows both of them too well and won’t take their words personally. Kai had known Hyora since they were in diapers and when Miyoung entered Hyora’s life, they automatically became an inseparable trio. Well – inseparable is a bit exaggerating since the trio was busy with their activities. They would meet at pojangmacha or the girls’ house secretly just to have a long conversation or simply having dinner together.

Hyora put some meat on the grill and flipped them with chopsticks, “you should be more considerate, you’re in the middle of an album promotion and getting caught eating on street would cause a problem.”

“Why not?” Kai raised his shoulders, “nobody would recognize me if I dress like this. We used to spend time together like this, right?”

Hyora eyed Kai, she knows him too well. There were some facts that only known by Kai and her; the fact about Kai secretly likes Miyoung was one of them. Kai was too hesitant to express his feeling, while Miyoung was too clueless to find out. Even when Kai dated Krystal, Miyoung was the only girl he desired. 

“Just let him join us today, it’s probably our last dinner together this year,” Miyoung smiled, taking a piece of meat, “We’ll not be able to see him in near future anyway.”

“What do you mean?” Hyora frowned and looked at Kai, “SM didn’t fire her, did they?”

Kai raised his shoulder and shook his head simultaneously. Miyoung laughed and waved her hand in front of her chest, “no, no, they didn’t. I just got temporarily transferred to another company. You will also be transferred to Antwerp, right? That’s why this is probably our last dinner together.”

Hyora sighed, abruptly slamming her chopsticks on table. Kai muttered “kkamjjagiya,” and put one of his hands on his chest. Hyora looked a bit upset, the recent text message from her superior destroyed her Antwerp fantasy and worsen her mood that day, “it has been cancelled.”

Cue, Miyoung looked at Hyora in disbelief, “how come?”

“I don’t know,” Hyora groaned, “Maybe today is not a good day, that crazy Minhee ruined my mood and then this,” Hyora showed the text message to Miyoung and faked a sob, “Jung sajangnim cancelled my trip to Antwerp just now, she said she has another project for me. I have prepared everything for the business trip, I even got permission to bring my cats along.”

“Well that was unexpected,” Kai commented, “and it explained why do you drink a lot tonight.”

“Uh huh,” Hyora nodded weakly.

“Alright, since you’re sad, I’ll pay everything,” Kai sighed.

“Yaaaaay!” Hyora beamed, her sadness vaporized and she stood to give pats on Kai’s head. “You are good in reading situation, good boy, good boy.”

Miyoung laughed, she put a comforting hand on Kai’s head and patted slowly. A shade of pink crept on his face, thanks to his mask it covered his blushing face well.

 

 

Two days later.

Miyoung woke up earlier than usual, she shouldn’t be late on her first transfer day. After having a bowl of oatmeal and a bar of chocolate for breakfast, which was not very healthy, she proceed to the front door and put on her boots. Hana, one of Hyora’s cats walked by Miyoung and startled the human a bit. Miyoung didn’t really like cats, but she got used after spending much time with them. She caressed Hana’s soft fur and he meow-ed.

He? Yes, he. Hyora’s cats, Hana and Yuki, are both male. They were Persian cats with flat nose and grumpy face, but Hyora gave them cute names instead. 

Speaking of Hyora, she was still sound asleep after finishing up last minute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter