Three

Super Hot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three

It was a long day for both girls. They were supposed to feel relaxed and happy after spending their limited leisure time but instead, they were worn out. After getting themselves a nice cup of Frappuccino, they went home.

Their house was not big, it was located in urban area of Seoul in line with flower shops and bookstore. The one story house consisted of two bedrooms, two separated working rooms, a bathroom, and a living room that was connected with kitchen. The first working room was stuffed with mannequins, sewing machine, drawing table, rolls of fabric, threads, beads, and many more, while the other one looks exactly like a celebrity’s make-up room. You could find any brand of make-up and skin care in there. Anyone who entered that room would leave with prettier face from the touch of high-end make up and hands of an expert. Hyora could buy a bigger house, but she chose to buy it since it expressed her contempt of big, empty space. The small house have everything they need and they live peacefully with Hyora’s cats, Hana and Yuki.

Hyora unlocked the door with a swipe card and walked to living room, followed by Miyoung behind her. She slumped on living room couch and laid motionlessly there, tired, while Miyoung went straight to her bedroom and did the same thing.

Beep beep.

Hyora’s phone vibrated inside her satchel and she lazily rummaged into it. She took the phone and lifted her head to look at the screen. –Rooney’s Appa-

She swiped the green button and connected it to earphones. “Eoh?”

“Why did you leave so early? We are having a small party now, you usually don’t pass party food,” Daniel’s voice was disrupted by noises in the background, it sounded like he’s in the middle of celebration. “I bet you’re still shocked.”

“You don’t say…” Hyora groaned. “Party food is good but going to bed sounds more tempting now. I think I lost 2 years of my life today and tomorrow I’ll start working again.”

“Ha! I know it,” Daniel laughed. “You should take a better care of me from now, Noona. You’re too occupied by your job to the point where you ignore my blossoming fame, that’s so mean.”

Hyora sighed, “I admit that I’m taken aback by your improvement. Congratulations, kid.”

“I’m no longer a kid, some noona fans even call me daddy - I wonder if you’re one of them,” he cackles.

“HELL NO!!!” Hyora jumped from the couch, “for me, you’re still a kid who I protected from bullies, Kang Daniel.”

“It’s a past, now I’m standing taller than you but don’t worry, I still acknowledge your self-defense mechanism. Today you managed to make Ong Seongwoo shut up,” he burst into laughter while Hyora had to take off one of the earphones since he was too loud. Her face redden and she snapped, “YAH!!! Don’t bring it up, it was embarrassing, you know?”

“I know, I know, but it gave us a good laugh. You almost kill him before our important performance, a scary gorilla indeed.”

“I’m not a gorilla!” she snapped again.

“You are.”

“Aish, I have to sleep now, I’m sleepy,” and with that, she ended the phone call.

In another room, her housemate is having the same situation. Slumped on their shared bed, the blue haired girl was also having a conversation with her dear brother.

“Congratulation on your debut, oppa. You deserve it,” Miyoung lied on her stomach, swinging her legs.

“Why didn’t you wait for me? You disappeared from the venue like that. I’m sure you skipped your meals again, didn’t you? We could have shared the lunch box you gave me blah blah blah-“

“Here we go again,” Miyoung rolled her eyes, knowing where this conversation is going. Seongwoo would always scold her like that whenever they got a chance to talk, commenting about her bad eating habit or interrogating about the guys she had been working with. A protective brother is cute indeed but having him scolding at you like a hot-tempered ahjumma is another story.

“I’ve had some bagels and Frappuccino before, oppa. I’m stuffed,” Miyoung sighed lazily.

“What a nutritious dinner you had there,” Seongwoo said with hints of sarcasm.

“Now you sound like eomma,” she groaned, “I’m tired, and I’m sure that you’re tired too. I’ll hang up, Rest well.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter