Three

Dear Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you for subscribing, reading, commenting and upvoting!

Happy birthday to Kris and don't forget to vote for EXO!

------

"You must be ing kidding me right now?!" A slim lady clad in a tube top and skinny jeans screeched at the sudden news being dropped on her. Her angelic features contorted in rage as her curly chestnut colored locks bounced off her shoulders. 

Sehun sighed, massaging his throbbing temples. He hadn't meant to keep his arranged marriage a secret from his girlfriend. He knew from experience that situations like these needed to be correctly timed. He'd even prepared to give her the 18k white gold diamond necklace she'd been nagging for before causally slipping the news into conversation. However, his plans backfired completely when she'd come home unannounced and he'd forgotten about the papers he left on the coffee table. 

"Look Jo, I know this is bad-" 

"Bad?!" She interrupted him mid-sentence, now breaking out into hysterical laughter. "That's an understatement!" 

"Hey." He gently hushed her, attempting to enclose his arms around her. "You know I didn't have any other choice." 

Irritated by the unwanted warmth, Jocelyn elbowed Sehun in the gut and effectively shoved him a fair distance away from herself. "Did you even bother reading the contract before blindly signing it Wu Shixun?! You basically sold yourself to him!" 

What was the point in being angry? It certainly wouldn't help change the fate of his future. He could empathize with her for he felt exactly the same way the first time hearing of the news. But he had his limits also, and she had just crossed the line. 

His previously loving gaze immediately turned into an icy glare as his eyes furrowed into dangerous slits. His tightly clenched fists trembled violently. "He is dead to me. You have no right to call me by that name!" He roared, shoulders shaking to emphasize his agitation. 

"Right, how could I forget that only Luhan has that privilege?" Jocelyn scoffed. She knew she was only adding fuel to the fire, but she needed him to realize how depressed and hurt she was feeling. 

Sehun's rough hands pushed her back until he had her pinned up against the wall. The murderous expression he displayed was one that had never been directed toward her before, making her slightly frightened. She gasped, hot tears gathering at the edges of her eyes as she involuntarily flinched. She felt her heart come to an abrupt stop when his fist came in contact with the wall; mere millimeters from her face. 

"Never mention that name in front of me again." He seethed past gritted teeth. 

Once he pulled away, she dissolved into a crumpled mess. She allowed her body to slide until she hit the floor. "You've never tried to hit me before." Her lips quivered. "But now because of him..." 

Her accusation was practically challenging his temper. But the buildup of emotions was instantly doused the second he heard her heart wrenching sobs. 

Sehun ruffled his hair out of sheer frustration. "." He groaned under his breath when it finally dawned on him what just happened. 

"Jocelyn." He called out softly, cautiously joining her on the carpeted floor. When he noticed she made no move to retreat, he reached out to engulf her into his embrace. "I'm sorry babe." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter