Strange

Different

Hakyeon POV
 

I should be happy and having fun it's summer after all. But I can’t help this strange feeling. Ever since summer break has started I have been feeling so uncomfortable. Maybe I miss school? No it can’t be that I hated school. Well I mean I loved talking to people, but sitting down and learning not fun. Maybe I should text Jaehwan.

 

Hey

 

HI

 

Are you busy?

 

No why

 

Come with me to the park?

 

Alright hyung when?

 

Ten minutes?

 

Kk

 

I smiled well I better get ready to go meet Jaehwan.

 

Luckily the neighborhood we both lived at had a park. We always went at night since it wasn’t crowded, and it was a bit cooler outside. As I began nearing the park I saw Jaehwan already sitting on the bench. He looked up from his phone and waved to me. I waved back and jogged over to him.

 

“What took you so long!!” I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him.

 

“Relax I was only five minutes late.”

 

“You always pester me whenever I am late!!”  Jaehwan said and pouted as he stared at me.

 

“That's because you're always an hour late!!” I told him which made him sulk.

 

“What do you expect I am not a morning person like Taekwoon hyung.”  I laughed that was true Jaehwan can never wake up early.

 

“Anyways why did you want to go to the park?”

 

“I’ve been thinking of a lot of things lately.” I said as I stared up at the stars that were beginning to show up.

 

“Like what?”

 

“Lately I have been having some troubles.”

 

“Is it Hongbin again?” I looked down when I heard his name tears forming in my eyes. I heard Jaehwan sigh next to me and in the next second he had one arm around my shoulders hugging me.

 

“What happened now.”

 

“We got into a fight about some dumb thing, and now he won’t talk to me.”  I said as I leaned into his hug.

 

“How many days has it been since you last talked to him this time?”

 

“A week.”

 

“Wow was it that bad?”

 

“Well not really, but you know Hongbin he never likes to admit he is wrong.”

 

“True so are you going to apologize.”

 

“No it wasn’t even my fault so he should apologize to me.” I said as I pouted.

 

“How about you just try and talk to him, and if he is still mad at you then wait till he figures out its his fault.”

 

“Okay how about I do it now.” I stood up and took out my phone to open up the chat. I really didn’t want to do it,but with Jaehwan by my side I mustered up all my courage and started texting.

 

“Hey still sulking?”

 

“What do you want”

 

“Excuse me is that any way to talk to your hyung”

 

“I don’t care if you're older than me you still act like a child” I glared at his message I had enough of this conversation.

 

“If you find me annoying then I will just leave i’m sorry for wasting your time lee hongbin goodbye”

 

I suddenly felt all my energy leave me and I collapsed onto Jaehwan.

 

“Hyung!! Are you okay?!” Jaehwan asked as he laid my head on his lap.

 

“I don’t know I feel so exhausted.”

 

“Do you want to sleepover at my place then.?”

 

“Please but I can’t move.”

 

“It’s okay luckily I have been working out more often so I can give you a piggy back.”

 

“You're finally working on that six pack?” I laughed as he helped me onto his back.

 

“Yup Wonshik has been helping me achieve my goal.” I hummed in response. He picked the right person since he has the best abs out of all of us. In a couple of minutes we made it to Jaehwan's house.

 

“Are you okay to stand now hyung?”

 

“Yes thank you.” With that being said Jaehwan put me down to open his door. When we walked in all the lights were off meaning everyone was most likely asleep. We walked up to his room which was upstairs. Once we arrived to his room I looked at the clock it was midnight.  I then heard Jaehwan collapse on his bed.

 

“Yah don’t take up all the space!!” I said as he began rolling all over his bed. I then jumped on him.

 

“Ow hyung you're crushing me!!” I laughed and squeezed him as I rolled over.

 

“I’m tired.” I yawned as I hugged the chopper doll that he had laying on his bed.

 

“Hey that’s my chopper!!”  I heard Jaehwan whine as he tried to take it away from me. I grunted in response and hugged it tighter as I began to fall asleep.

 

“Fine just this once.”I heard him say and felt him turn around. I smiled as I finally fell asleep