Spring Day

4 Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months had already passed since they graduated but Jessica didn't came. Taeyeon knew that since Jessica was so busy, she might have been really wanted to go but sadly she couldn't. On the day of their graduation Jessica sent her a new pair of shoes as a gift with a note 'I'm sorry for breaking my promise. Congratulations!'

It's been two years eversince Jessica left. Taeyeon have only messaged her through social media but Jessica rarely reply since she said she's always busy. At first Taeyeon thought that Jessica is just making an excuse because she knows that Taeyeon is always with Tiffany but to everyone's surprise Jessica suddenly launch her fashion brand Blanc & Eclare which in just a year became one of the famous brand.

Jessica became so famous not just because of the success of her brand but also because of becoming so successful at the very young age. Her beauty and mysteriousness captures everyone's heart. Which is why entertainment agencies are trying to recruit her as an idol but Jessica always rejects them.

"Taeyeon ah! Jessica's interview is starting!." Tiffany shouted.

"I know, Pany ah I'm just beside you." Taeyeon laughed as she saw how excited Tiffany is. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany knows how much Jessica hates attention and she's very private which is why they are really not surprised that this is the first time Jessica will have an interview despite of being so popular.

"First of all, I would like to say thank you for giving us a chance to have this interview." the interviewer said.

"No, thank you for this opportunity." Jessica said shyly.

"Jessica, you are so mysterious that everyone is already excited to know about you more. How does it feel that everyone seems to admire you?." 

Tons of cringy questions were asked and it's totally understandable because Jessica was the new IT girl that everyone was crazy about and Jessica answered the question in the most ambiguous way as possible. Taeyeon and Tiffany saw how much Jessica changed, she became more mature and the way she moves became more feminine and elegant. Even the way she dress herself changed too. Eventhough there are changes, Jessica is still Jessica, she's still chic and got that ice princess aura but once she smiled, the whole world will fall for it.

"Do you have any advice for all the younger people who idolized you and wanted to be successful like you?." Tiffany swear that if only she's there she would punch the interviewer. It's obvious that he's trying to flirt with Jessica.

"Be strong. Learn to accept heartaches, rejections, failure, hatred. It's part of life, part of growing up accept it but never give up." Jessica answered.

"Heartaches? Rejections? Have you ever had someone whom break your heart before?." Curiousity in the interviewer suddenly kicks in.

"People come and go. Ofcourse I already experience how to be heartbroken."

"Do you have any message for that person?" 

"No. But I have a message to all, Sometimes you need to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve."

Taeyeon looked over at Tiffany worried. It's still obvious that Jessica was still hurt over what happened years ago. Tiffany looked at her tears are already falling.

"It's been years, yet the wound in her heart that I made was still fresh..." Those words from Tiffany is something that Jessica would really say. Something that is so deep that will make you speechless.

"Now that she's back, there will be a reunion party next week in the training center to celebrate everyone's success. She will be there for sure any plans?." Taeyeon asked as she try to console Tiffany.

"I-I honestly don't know."

--

Meet me at 7? My apartment? -Jessica

Taeyeon looked over at the text message having second thoughts if it's the real Jessica or not because first of all, how the hell Jessica got her number? Second, should she tell Tiffany?.

I'll be there :) 

Taeyeon replied. She promised Jessica that she will be there for her no matterwhat and knowing Jessica, she must be really wants to talk to her. Jessica never wanted to bother anyone reason why she always bottled up her feeling which is such a bad thing because she had gone through depression because of it.

Taeyeong quickly dressed up since she planned to get something for Jessica before going to her apartment.

--

Taeyeon froze once Jessica opened the door. Jessica became more beautiful than the last time she saw her. Her signature strawberry blonde hair was now dyed brown. Her face was still the same but just got matured. She's just wearing a simple sweater and a shorts but she looks like a model.

"I missed you so much Taeng." Jessica said as she hugs Taeyeon tightly.

'Oh god she smells so good. Temptation stay away from me!' Taeyeon told to herself as she calls all of the gods to guide her.

"I missed you too Sica." Jessica held her hand and dragged her to the living room.

"You still live here." Taeyeon said as she looked around Jessica's apartment. It still stays the same. Small yet cozy. 

"Where am I suppose to live?." Jessica chuckled as she offered Taeyeon a bottle of vodka. Taeyeon looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"What? We are adults now." Same old Jessica. Taeyeon smiled as she grabbed the vodka.

"Here. I ordered some pizza earlier." 

"You really prepared for this don't you?." Taeyeon laughed.

"Come on Taeyeon, We haven't seen each other for two years! There's alot of things to talk about."

"How are you?." Taeyeon asked.

"Still the same." 

"You've change alot. You are famous now." Taeyeon laughed.

"No, what you have seen on news or anywhere is Jessica Jung. It's just an image that I build so that my family and my friends are the only one who will knew the real me, Jung Sooyeon." She explained.

This is the first time Taeyeon heard Jessica call herself Sooyeon. Jessica have always like her korean name but she's more comfortable with Jessica and only few people know her korean name.

"How have you been?." Jessica asked.

"As you know I just graduated but been busy for licensure examination." 

"Busy as always." Jessica laughed as she remembers how Taeyeon have always been grumpy about being busy when she's still in the University. Taeyeon was always happy whenever Jessica visited them knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter