FALLing Crazy in Love

4 Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will I ever see you again?." I asked Jessi sadly while we are still waiting for Taeyeon.

"Ofcourse." She replied. I sighed and leaned on her. She wrapped an arm around me. Making sure I'm in a comfortable position. I put my head on her chest listening to her heartbeat.

"I'll miss you." She said sincerely. It's my first time to hear her say that without teasing me. 

"I'll miss you too." I hugged her tightly. I feel her soft lips against my forehead.

For just two months Jessica made me fall in love with her without even doing anything. She's the only one who made me feel this way. There are boys who courted me for months even a year but I never felt anything for them unlike Jessica, I felt a strong connection for just a short period of time.

I think what made me fall for her is her personality her physical appearance is just a plus. Jessica is so kind, thoughtful and funny. She's lazy, can be cold sometimes, hot headed and impatient all of these are her negative side yet I still love it. This is love isn't it?. Loving every part of her even her imperfections.

"I passed!." Taeyeon announced as she sat beside me.

"Congratulations!." Jessica and I both said.

"Thank you."

"Are you going home?." Jessica asked us. I looked over at Taeyeon hoping that she would say no since I still want to stay here with Jessica.

"No, We will stay for a little while." She smiled.

"I'll be waiting for Yuri, Soo and Seo." Jessica said. We just nodded.

"Jess.." I called.

"Hmm?." 

"Visit us in our school." I said hoping that she'll agree. She need to agree. I want to see her again and I won't let this end here.

"Okay princess." She smiled.

I'm still clinging to Jessica not missing any second of holding her. She never remove her arm around my shoulder something that I really like. She's talking to Taeyeon about some stuff that they only understand. I swear these two are really partners in crime especially when they are teasing me.

"We are late earlier because finally, Tiffany took a bath. After 6 months!." Taeyeon said teasing me.

"Oh That's why you smells so good today." Jessica smelled my head and laughed.

"Ya!. Stop it!." I pouted. But really, I'm gonna miss this. 

"We're joking." She said still laughing as she backhugged me.

"Stop spoiling her too much Sica. She's loving it too much." I glared at Taeyeon for her to shut up but she just laughed at me.

---

Weeks had past by and I can't help but get excited when Taeyeon told me that Jessica would visit us. It's the first time I'll ever see her again after the last day in training center.

"Hi." Jessica said as she gave us her sweet smile.

"Jessi!." I hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go. 

"I missed you too Tiff." She laughed. Okay maybe I'm too obvious. I let go of her so that she could greet Taeng.

"What's up Taeng?." She gave Taeyeon a hug.

"Busy with school stuff. You?." 

"Just found a job. When I get my first salary I'll treat you two."

"Yay!" Taeyeon cheered but me, I got intrigue about Jessica's life she's not yet finished with college but she already decided to work. 

Jessica is so mysterious. There's alot of things that I really don't know about her. She's that kind of person who won't tell if you don't ask. I wanted to ask her but something is stopping me. Her aura maybe? I don't know.

"Pany ah are you going to confess?. It's now or never remember?." Taeyeon whispered as soon as we sat on the bench. 

"I-I will confess now." I said still unsure how will I say it to Jessica.

"I think I forgot something in the room. I'll just get it. Wait for me here." Taeyeon said as she gave me a wink.

"How long is your vacant?." She asked.

"2 hours." I said still thinking on how should I confess. 

"Excuse me, Can I get your number?." A boy suddenly asked Jessica. I glared at the boy but looked down when I saw Jessica smiling at him. If only I was brave and straightforward as this boy.

"Do I know you?." Jessica asked politely.

"N-No. I'm sorry for being rude but-" Jessica didn't let him finished. She wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer.

"I'd like you to meet my girlfriend." She smiled sweetly at me and kissed my forehead. I looked down blushing.

"G-Girlfriend?." The boy was so shocked.

"No. Wife. Now, leave us alone." The boy quickly runaway when Jessica glared at him. I hugged Jessica to hide my red as tomato face.

"Am I that scary?." She asked laughing as she hugged me back.

"Jessi... I have something to tell you." I said seriously as I breakaway from the hug.

"What is it?." She asked me with that stare in her eyes like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world and that smile that lights up my whole world.

"I-I love you." I looked at her, waiting for her response but there's nothing. She's just looking at me.

"I'm sorry." I said as I started to walk away. But stop as soon as I feel her backhugged at me.

"I just confessed before you did." She smiled while scratching the back of her head.

"W-what?." I asked still can't believe on what she just said.

"I told him you are my wife right?. I mean it." She smiled and held my hand.

"I love you." She smiled and kissed my forehead sweetly.

---

"Hey." Jessi called.

"Hmm?." I said as I continued doing my assignments. I feel her stood up from my bed and walked closer to me. 

"You want the moon right?." She asked. I look at her confused.

"I love you as much as the sun loves the moon. The sun let's the moon shine using it's light but never asked anything in return." She said as she placed a glow i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter