Summer Heartbreak

4 Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

I sighed as I looked at my watch. Tiffany is late, It's our first day here in training center. Tiffany and I are architect students. It's summer but we decided to enroll ourselves in this short training course to learn more.

"Taeyeon!!!." Tiffany smiled waving her hand as she approached me.

"You are late." I scolded her. 

"I'm sorry." she said cutely and gave me an eye smile. How can I be mad with that?. 

We entered our room and most of our classmates are already there. We sat at the empty seats in third row. After a while our Prof entered the room and discuss some few reminders. 

"So far so good." Tiffany whispered and smiled. This girl never stops smiling. 

Suddenly, the door opened revealing a blonde girl. She bowed politely at the prof and sat at the empty seat in front of us.

"She looks so cool." Tiffany whispered.

"What's so cool about her?. She's late." I said stating the fact. Tiffany is surely a weird one.

"Look at her, her aura, her fashion sense and her blonde hair." I started to look at the girl. Well, Tiffany is somehow right. Her aura might be cold but it really screams for attention. She's wearing a blue long sleeves, black pants and converse. Her straight long blonde hair suits her pale skin tone.

"Okay. You are right she's cool." I sighed defeated.

----

Only one hour left and our Prof started to look at our form and started calling out our names to introduce ourselves one by one. 

"Jessica Jung." Our prof called and the blonde haired girl stood up.

"Hi I'm Jessica Jung. I'm 19 years old." She said with a small smile and sat down. She introduced herself plain and simple yet left an impact. This girl is really something.

"See?. I told you she's cool." Tiffany said smirking.

----

Day 2

Jessica is again, late. She sat at the only empty seat that is beside us. We will going to start to draw floor plans. I wonder if she already know what to do. I started to draw since as an architect student, ofcourse it's our advantage.

"Excuse me, What's the size of the borders?." she asked shyly as she looked at my drawing. Wow she's pretty. I showed her my work and explained some details that she needed to do.

"Thank you." she smiled and went back to her drawing table and started to draw.

1 hour had past and Tiffany and I already finished our work. I noticed Tiffany keeps on looking at Jessica. Does she like her?. Wait, Tiffany is straight unlike me, I'm a biual.

Jessica might felt that there are eyes staring at her and looked at Tiffany. I saw Pany panicking when Jessica smiled at her. I wanted to laugh but there are tinge of sadness that creeps into my heart.

Yes, I'm in love with Tiffany. Who wouldn't fall for her though?. She's perfect. All of the boys here are swooning her.

---

Day 3

"Are you going home?." Jessica asked us.

"Yes. You?." Tiffany as usual giving Jessica her best smile.

"I'll walk you to the bus stop." She said smiling. We are not that close yet I think this is the first time she talked to us without any relevance to our lessons.

"Your home is in the other way?." Tiffany asked Jessica who is walking beside her.

"Yes. But it's okay I have alot of time." She reassured us that it's okay for her to come with us.

While waiting for the bus, Tiffany and I are talking about our school stuffs while Jessica is playing on her phone. Tiffany keeps on looking at her worried that she might get left out.

"So, Jessica, are you also an architect student?." I asked.

"No, I'm an IT student." she grinned.

"Then why are you here?. I mean why did you decide to take this short technical drafting course?." Tiffany asked confused.

"I just wanted to." She smiled. Looking at her she might be the kind of person that is happy go lucky. She do whatever she wants.

"Oh the bus is here." She said when she saw the bus approaching.

"See you tomorrow keep safe!." she said waving her hands as we enter the bus.

"You too!." Tiffany shouted.

"She's weird isn't she?." Tiffany laughed. 

"She is." I smiled.

----

Day 10 

Jessica became closer to us, since our other classmates have already got their own group, Jessica made us feel that we are not out of place. Eventhough she have her own group which consist of Seohyun the youngest one out of us, Sooyoung the crazy one and Yuri the tanned one. 

I look over Jessica and Tiffany who is teasing each other while holding each other's hand laughing. Tiffany seems so happy. To be honest, they look good together and I don't like it. Tiffany is still the same Tiffany that I knew the only thing that change is that, she always keeps on saying Jessica's name.

----

Day 15

Jessica once again walked us to the bus stop. She never miss a single day doing that eventhough she already have Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun, those three even come with us too.

"I like them. They are so nice." Tiffany said with a sincere smile.

"Do you like them more that our other friends?." 'Do you like her more than me?.' I wanted to ask but since I'm a coward I didn't.

"It's not that but Jessica, I feel like I've known her for a long time. She's so comfortable to talk to." 

"You like her don't you?." 

"Ofcourse! She's our friend." 

From this day, I knew that something about her have already changed. Something that she, herself, didn't even notice.

---

Day 20

"Psst... Want some food?." Jessica said as she passed some pepero to us. She always have some food in her bag and always gave us some.

"You never really run out of food aren't you?." Tiffany chuckled. 

"No. Believe me you wouldn't like me when I'm hungry." Jessica joked then went back to her computer to work on her floor plan.

We are already finished with drawings. We are now going to transfer our drawings in the computer. Our seat changed but I'm still beside Tiffany and Jessica is in front of us seating beside Sooyoung.

From what I can see Jessica became the closest to Sooyoung and someone have been jealous. Tiffany is really a jealous person, she doesn't want someone she loves close to others. Eventhough she tried to hide it, it's obvious that she's jealous with Sooyoung and Jessica.

Jessica might look like an ice princess but actually a sweetheart she might not be close to all but she talk to them atleast once or gave them a smile. One of the reason why the boys like her even the girls.

"Are you jealous?." I asked teasingly.

"No." Tiffany pouted. She's jealous.

"They are just joking around you know?. Look at Jessica she barely touch her not even the tip of her hair. She's not sweet with her either. There's no need to be jealous." I saw her glance at Jessica and maybe realized what I just said and started to feel better.

"I told you, I'm not jealous." I wish you really are not jealous.

---

Day 25

It's our lunch time. Jessica was sitting with her friends. Tiffany and I doesn't r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter