Who is she ?

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s her.”

Jeongyeon got her heads up followed by the other. “Pardon me ?”

“The girl who just walk out from the car is the girl in my dream.” He answered.

The four of them have already rounded their eyes and turn to look at the girl. “I didn’t know that the girl in your dream was this gorgeous.” Chanyeol in awed.

“No way. She really does exist.” Baekhyun joined. And Jongin then added. “Are sure it’s her ?”

The girl already missing from the view as she walk forward to the building corridor. “Yes, I’m totally sure it’s her.”

“Then you just hit the jackpot dude !” Jongin trying to do a bump fist with him and he slowly react on that. Chanyeol and Baekhyun had the same reaction with Jongin.

 

On their way to the classes. Sehun nudged Jeongyeon to have her attention. “What’s wrong ?” She asked.

“Why you’re the only one who don’t give a damn about the girl we saw just now and adding to that, she’s the future that we’re talking about earlier ?”

Jeongyeon chuckles. “You want me to congratulate you or what ?”

“No. But at least say something.”

“I-I don’t know. I can’t brain to the fact that she’s the one. I mean, are you really sure it’s her ? She suddenly showed up out of nowhere.” She explain.

“Then you were saying that I’m just picking on her because she’s beautiful ? You know that’s not me.” Sehun still trying to convince her.

“Come on. I’m not that childish.” She stop, thinking the next sentence. “But if she’s the one then, it’s time for you to figure out what she’s doing in your dream.” Sehun can finally see her smiling.

“You know what ? I feel relieved not because I finally met her but your words. Thanks for making me feel miserable earlier.” He rolled his eyes.

“What I did wrong anyway ?” she chuckles again. “You should give the earliest reaction and you’re late so I blame on you.” He jokes.


“You two really not into each other huh ? I can really feel – “ Jeongyeon shut Baekhyun’s mouth by palming his mouth and force him to walk until they reach the class. Sehun and the other two already laugh to that act.

They sit at their usual place. The class has been going on for the pass one hour with lecturing, Q&A session and discussion. “Okay, 10 minutes rest before we start with new chapter !” The lecturer shout.

 

Sehun’s POV

I quickly turn around to Jeongyeon and Baekhyun with my notes. Jongin, Chanyeol and I sit one row in front of them so we usually turn around to have discussion.

“I don’t really understand this part.” I said to Jeongyeon.

“You should’ve voice out earlier.” She sigh. “You know that Sehun wouldn’t understand the lecturer even if she explain thousandth time.” Baekhyun is my lifesaver.

She chuckles before react to him. “Sehun need to pay me for private tuition then. Alright, what’s the pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter