The start

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol run as fast as he can so he can reach the Music room right on time. He stop in front of the door to catch his breath. “Fuhh. Breathe in, breathe out.” His ready and quickly push the door to walk in.

“Hey, I thought you didn’t to come.” Rose said. This girl is the one that Jongin been teasing Chanyeol. Rose has just transfer to this college 3 months ago, her name is Roseanne Park. She’s korean but was born in New Zealand. Her family decide to stay Korea for now so that is why she attended this college.

“I’m late, I know.” Chanyeol reply with his sweetest smile. “You’re not late because of the new student in your class right ?” She teased. Chanyeol already sit on the piano chair.

“Who ? The director’s daughter ? She’s rude and brat. Not my type.”

“Seriously ? That’s what I heard around.” Rose start to slowly strum the guitar. “It isn’t just a rumor this time. She really is what other are talking about.”

“But I remember that you told me your friend, Sehun is kinda have affection on her ?” He told Rose once that Sehun like the director’s daughter and she remembered.

“About that, I feel sorry for Sehun. He thought that the girl is sweet and admirable but its otherwise. I don’t really know more about this since he only express everything to Jeongyeon.” The soft piano key fill the room while they’re talking.


“So, talking about a girl. What’s your ideal type anyway ?” She’s suddenly off the topic.

“You.” Their eyes locks to each other.

 

 

Park Sooyoung as usual, walk in the cafeteria with her cold face, she knows that everyone around is talking about her but she don’t mind.

A student come across her way and they bumped. The drink spilled on her feet making her flinch.

“Yaa ! Are you blind or something ?!” She shouted. “I’m sorry but you’re the one who’s not looking around properly.” The student said.

She scoffed. “Your filthy mouth will cause yourself terminated from this college.” Since she’s the director daughter, that is the only excuses she will use.

“She’s right that you’re the one who’s not looking around. You supposed to apologize instead of her.” Sehun suddenly appear with Jeongyeon and Baekhyun by his side.

“Excuse me. Who are you anyway ?” She look pissed.

“I am someone that is brave enough to encounter your rude – “

“Stop. I’m not going to waste my time hearing your lecture.” She stop Sehun from talking further. Jeongyeon already had hanged to her behavior. She walk away the second after that.

“Thank god you showed up.” Krystal, the student who filled the drinks on Sooyoung’s shoes.

“We know that you will not coop with that kind of girl so we come to save the day.” Baekhyun jokes as Krystal known to be one of the badass too.

“She is so rude, like so rude. How can someone look so sweet as her can be so rude, I mean, she is so rude.” Jeongyeon’s word cause the other burst into laugh, including Sehun.


“Ah, Baekhyun. Are you done with your lunch ?” Krystal change the topic. “Yeah. Why ?” He replied.

“Jongin said his already waiting for both of us at library, discussion on project 2.” Baekhyun suddenly reminded. “Let’s go then. Jongin will turn to Sooyoung version 2 if we didn’t turn up sooner.” He jokes again and soon bid goodbye to Sehun and Jeongyeon.

“See you two at the class later.” Jeongyeon nods and bid goodbye to Baekhyun.

 


Sehun’s POV


Jeongyeon slowly turn to me after Baekhyun leave with Krystal. “I’m sure you are not okay with what just happen.” She knows, as usual.

“Let’s get some coffee. I’m tired.” I lead her to the Starbucks in front of our college. We have one hour before next class start so we waste the time by talking about Park Sooyoung.


We seat at the usual table corner after we get our drinks, well we’d come here almost every day. It’s been a week after Sooyoung showed up and the whole college already buzzing about her being so brat and rude at the same time.

“I don’t know that she can be that rude.” Jeongyeon started. “I mean, you can see that she looks so sweet by the physical. Her milky white skin, her red lips and everything about her is perfect except for her attitude.” She continue.


“You know what is the most thing that I don’t understand other than her rude behavior ?” I finally talked. “What ?”

“She still keep appearing in my dream.”

“You didn’t tell us about this.” She look worried and pity

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter