Another step

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung had her lunch at the college garden only by herself. She doesn’t like eating at the cafeteria since she know that everyone around is staring and badmouthing her.

“Is it the right way to act like this ? Everyone seems nice.” She thought to herself. Slowly munching her lunch, she look around the garden lake. She likes this kind of view and peace. Her phone rings making her come back to the real world.

 

She smile knowing the caller. “Hello my boy.”

“Sooyoung-ah, can you buy me lots of fried chicken. I’m so hungry.”

She scrunched her eyebrow as she heard that. “Why are you hungry ? You haven’t eat anything yet ? What about school ? Let me guess. That didn’t let you eat right ?!” She angrily asked.

“Yeah, but it’s my fault. I purposely bleach her favorite dress.” She heard him giggling and sigh.

“Haih. Taeyong-ah, please don’t act foolishly okay. I don’t want her to hurt you. You see now, she purposely let you starve yourself and what if she exaggerate the story to daddy. It will be worse”

“I can defend myself plus I have you so nothing can scare me.”

“Alright, I’ll skip the next class. Wait for me, I’ll be home in 30 minutes plus 10 minutes to get your chicken.” Sooyoung can hear his happy voice and soon hang up. She shook her head to his little brother behavior.

She fasten her eating pace and choke in the middle of it. Little did she realize, someone offered a drinks to her and she waste no time to drink it since the food is chocking her.

Gasped in relived, she pass back the drink to that someone. “Than – “ Sooyoung finaly realize there is someone else beside her before saying her thanks. She turn to find out that Sehun is already seated with smile on his face.

“You, again !” She flinch away from him.

“Hi.” Short greeting from him. “What are you doing here ?!” Raising her voice. “Same as you I think. Eating at the cafeteria everyday surely boring so I want to change the mood.” Sehun still with his smile.

“What a joke ! You think I don’t know that you are following me ?!”

“Erm. I think your father did own this place but not you. I can be everywhere I want.” He denied her. She look pissed. “Well, stay here until you get rott ! I’m going.” Sooyoung walk as fast as she can, leaving Sehun behind.

 

“That freaking smile again.” She mumbles to herself as she walk away.

Sehun chuckles before turning to her leaving figure. He take out his phone from his pocket to give Jeongyeon a call.

 

“Jeongyeon-ah. I think I wont be able to attend the next class. I’m on a special mission. Cover for me please.”

 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

I followed Sooyoung to the mall next to our college without her noticing me since I had my cap on and maybe it’s her fault that she didn’t notice me. She’s totally different. I can see her eyes spark when she walk around the mall, looking here and there.

She is just like every other girl where she get excited to every beautiful dress that she saw. I can never erase this foolish smile of mine while looking at her. She head out from the mall after buying the chicken. And again she surprised me, the known rich-brat Sooyoung is taking the public transportation. She even know more than I do.

I manage to hide my face and sit behind her after getting in the bus. The bus stopped at Gangnam station and she dropped out, so as myself. I walk in awed w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter