Dream comes true

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun’s eyes rounded after being alert by his alarm. He stretch his body and wipe his eyes after the shocking kinda morning. “You, again ? Who the heck are you anyway ?” He sigh while keep on staring the upper ceiling.

He got up to get ready for college.

 

Sehun can hear noises on his way to the dining table. “Morning.” He greets everyone upon entering the dining area.

All of his three bestfriend, Jongin, Baekhyun & Chanyeol already started eating the breakfast with his parent. “Morning my dear. Good sleep ?” His mother, the first one who replied him.

“Urgh. Not really.” He sigh, having every attention on him.

“Are you sure ? Because you usually the first to be present for breakfast but only when you had the nicest dream then you’ll be late.” His dad can predict what his going thru this morning.

“Wait. Is it something ?” Chanyeol spit his milk when Baekhyun join the conversation. The parent laugh and Baekhyun received a tap on his head from Sehun.

“You’re the one I guess.” A girl voice can be heard and all the attention goes to her.

“Jeongyeon my dear, I thought you skipping class.” Sehun’s mom greet her. “No auntie, she usually late.” Baekhyun answered.

“Agreed.” Jongin added making Jeongyeon jerking her face. “Don’t act like you guys are angel. What’s with the thingy huh ?” She’s back on the earliest topic.

“Sehun had a make out dream thingy.”

“Yaish !” Sehun pissed because of Baekhyun again and all of them laugh.

“I’m sorry on behalf, uncle & auntie.” Chanyeol shook his head.

Mr. Oh can only laugh to their jokes. “I am used to it. Anyway, look at the time now. You guys supposed to make a move.” And with that, they’re all eating as fast as they can including Jeongyeon who just started.

Mrs. Oh already laugh to the scene. The five bestfriend soon walk out together, ready for college.

 

This is the routine that they used to do every weekdays since they have classes in the morning. The five of them are the friendship goals that everyone in the college wanted. Jeongyeon is the only girl included in the group.

The four of the boys comfortable with Jeongyeon because she’s different from any other girl.

 

They gather at the cafeteria as the lunch time is up. Except for Chanyeol, everyone is in present and already start eating their lunch.

“Ah. I forgot to ask you. What’s up about this morning ?” Jeongyeon started the conversation as she stuff food into .

“About what ?” Sehun react.

“You said you had a dream. Is it about the girl again ?”

“T-that one. Yes. I dreamt about her again.” Sehun frown.

“Do you even know this girl ?” Baekhyun joined. “Yeah, you’ve been dreaming about her since the past 2 months. Isn’t it weird to have a dream about the same person over and over again ?” Jongin added.

Jeongyeon agree to him as she pointed out her spoon. “Tch. Yoo Jeongyeon, can you please act like a girl once ?” Baekhyun push her hand aside as the spoon blocking his view.

“You don’t have to change the topic okay.” She glared.

“I don’t know guys. I seriously don’t know her. I’ve never saw or seen her.” Sehun talk in his little laugh due to Baekhyun and Jeongyeon bickering.

“Hey ! Sorry I’m late.” Chanyeol suddenly showed up.

“Where have you been ?” She asked.

“Something’s up at the music room so had to turn up for sure.”

“Come on Chanyeol, you talked like I don’t know.” Jongin try to cover his laugh. “Oh my god, is there anything that I don’t know ?” Jeongyeon round her eyes, questioning to Chanyeol.

“He seems to have interest with the new transfer girl who loves music too.” Jongin added.

“Yaa ! Stop it. Something really turn up.” He quickly shut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter