Starting Page

On my way

Busan

 

2007

 

(Momo's POV)

 

“New girl hasn't showed up for two weeks now, is she okay?" Tzuyu scoffed, she always had this cold attitude but she truly cares for people. She isn't good at showing it though. 

 

“I hope she's okay" Nayeon said as she tilted her her head and played around with her chair. I looked at her chair, it looked like she was going to fall eventually for rocking to hard.

 

“Nayeon you're gunna fall" Chaeyoung laughed, and gazed on a girl that walked in then to me. 

 

“You don't have contact with her?" I nodded and pouted, looking down at my desk. Chaeyoung sighed lost in her thought but was abruptly interrupted by a loud thud.

 

I jumped a little, I looked for the source of the noise and laughed when I saw Nayeon in the floor. Our group of friends where laughing so hard and the kids that turned around and laughed.

 

“I warned you unnie" Chaeyoung afford a hand to Nayeon, she took the hand of her friend embarrassingly. She massaged her head and squinted one eye. “I mean to do that" 

 

The teacher walked in, he started to teach us, he was going through a reading about astronomy, black holes, stars, planets and parallel universes. It was really interesting, things like this grabs my interest but I couldn't stop thinking about the person next to me thats missing. 

 

“I hope she's okay..." I thought, looking at the desk sadly. I payed attention to the teacher during the lesson. Eventually, the bell rung and it was gym time.

 

There was two activities you do, the girls take either soccer or softball. Nothing for the guys, because well our school is a all girl school. 

 

Nayeon was the captain of the soccer team and she was leader of our class not with grades but with popularity and confidence. Nayeon was the most popular girl in our school overall not just class B14. She was smart, beautiful and sporty. 

 

Nayeon and Tzuyu are the only ones that play soccer in our group of friends but Tzuyu is not the greatest. She choose soccer because they usually let her sit in the bench. Smart huh?

 

I was late to my gym class because I was leaving a heavy box to my teacher for him, I went running in and I saw Jeongyeon talking to Nayeon.

 

“She came late?" Tzuyu came next to me, also Chaeyoung. I looked down and Nayeon payed attention to us and waved.

 

Jeongyeon looked at us and shine us one her smiles she always has had. The smile she gave me the first day, the warm smile.

 

“Jeongyeon!" I yelled out, and she smiled at me waving cutely. “Alright let's go!" Tzuyu dragged me out, I stared at Jeongyeon one more time. Her hair is now black as well. She looks a little bit skinnier.

 

 

Tokyo

 

2017

 

“Nayeon! Over here!" Jihyo exclaimed as she near and saw the baby that Nayeon was holding. 

 

“The baby is cute, what's her name again?" Jihyo asked, Momo came near giving her a warm smiled. “Me and Momo decided to call her Lucy" Nayeon smiled at Momo, Tzuyu came eventually then Chaeyoung with her wife.

 

“Everyone is with someone, look at that. We did great guys" Nayeon said as she looked at the whole group. Chaeyoung married a japanese girl named Mina, she met her when she went to college. Tzuyu and Jihyo have been dating for a long time. Nayeon and Momo married and adopted a child.

 

“Except Jeongyeon is not here with us.." Tzuyu said under her breathe, everyone heard her though. Momo looked at her with sadness, Nayeon sighed.

 

“Let's find the time capsule and then Jeongyeon's home" Chaeyoung sighed and headed to the van.

 

Busan

 

2007

 

(Momo's POV)

 

“Jeongyeon" I yelled out, I looked at her sitting nonchalantly in her seat. Jeongyeon looked back looking at me with a smile in her face. I went down and sat next to her.

 

“You were gone for two weeks, you had us worried" I said shyly, she looked at me with surprise and looked back at the game.

 

“I was skipping, sorry about that" She scratched her head and looked at Nayeon play soccer.

 

”Nayeon is really good at soccer" She looked at me with a shocked expression.

 

“Yeah she is, she is very popular because of it." I said, she looked at me and then Tzuyu that came.

 

“Momo we need you, please" Tzuyu said as Jeongyeon and I got up. We walked to the bleachers. ”Our ace!" Sinb one of the girls that I played said screamed out. I started blushing and I stared at Jeongyeon. She was smiling at me.

 

”Wait this happens in the note..." I thought.

 

“You will able to give a chance to be a batter, if you back out Jihyo will go instead of you. She strikes out, and she gets becomes upset afterwards. I want you to go and hit it. The third ball is easy."

 

“We need you to go!" the girls screamed out, I started to get hot and my face started to get so red.

 

“She doesn't feel like it, please don't pressure her" Jeongyeon stepped in, she looked truly concerned.  ”Fine! I'll do it" Jihyo stepped in.

 

“Are you sure about this, Jihyo?" Tzuyu said.

 

“Yes! you giraffe, I got this in the bag" She exclaimed. I looked at her getting ready.

 

”I'll do it" I said. Everyone stared at me and then looked at Jihyo.“Are you sure about this?" they said, Jihyo came next to me and hugged me.

 

“You can do it" She stared straight into my eyes and I nodded and left. Jeongyeon came to me and stopped me. “Are you sure about this?" She said. “Yes." I went to bat. Nayeon came running and show support. She started cheering for me and so did Jeongyeon.

 

“You can do it!" Nayeon screamed out, so did Jeongyeon. I smiled under my helmet and focused on the pitcher. I gripped my bat tightly, and then she threw the first pitch.

 

I missed.

 

“You can do it, Momo. I'm always watching" I stared at Jeongyeon, she looked happy and I will admit my heart skipped a beat staring at her. She looked so amazing with her gym uniform on. Her black hair made her look mysterious.. well she is a mystery to me. 

 

Why does this note is revolved around her, without me knowing the pitcher threw the second one.

 

I missed.

 

I started to panic but took a deep breathe, she threw the third one. The ball was slow not like the others.. just like the note said. I swung with all my power. “HOMERUN!! MOMO!" Jihyo screamed out and punched Tzuyu shoulder.

 

“Ow! Why did you punch me!!" She screamed at Jihyo.  “Go run!" Jihyo told me and I did. 

 

I ran slowly because my feet where killing me, I bought the wrong size of shoes so now I tend to be slower then others. I was going to complain to the school for new ones. But I don't want to be a nuisance to the school. 

 

I finally made it to home plate and Nayeon hugged me and carried me to the benches.

 

“I knew you could do it!" Jihyo smiled at me and I stared at Jeongyeon. She was looking at me and was smiling.

 

Busan

 

 

2017

 

”We arrived from Tokyo to the place where our friend ship started, huh.." Nayeon said as she held the baby in her hand. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Jihyo and Nayeon came, the original crew. Except Jeongyeon..

 

“Alright let's go to Busan by train, then we go find that capsule. The school is near where Jeongyeon used to live so we should go visit Jeongyeon's grandma after that okay?" Nayeon said, we all agreed and went to the nearest train station.

 

Busan 

 

 

2007

 

I was sitting on a ledge, my feet where killing me. I was trying to walk around but it was impossible, I found it harder and harder to walk. My foot was bleeding and suffering slowly.

 

I looked up and saw Jeongyeon walking towards my side with a first aid kit.

 

“Hey" she kneeled in front of me and proceeded to take my shoes off.

 

”You don't have to-"

 

“But I want to" She said as she took my feet in her hand cleaned it, then sprayed it with disinfection spray. Then wrapped it with a band aid. 

 

“You know you shouldn't let your life hard on yourself" She looked at me, she finished taking care of me. She sat next to me and put the aid kit next to her.

 

“I just don't want to be a burden.." I looked away from her.

 

“You aren't and I can tell when you are trying to not be a burden. You're not fooling me.. I'm always watching" She said, I looked at her. She grabbed my hand and put me in her back.

 

“What direction is your home?" She said.

 

“What no no no" I said in her back.

 

“I insist" she said.

 

She piggybacked me to my home and didn't complain not even once. 

 

This was the beginning of something truly beautiful and tragic.

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

To be continued.....

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating and two upvotes already?? Woah thank you :)