The Note

On my way

Tokyo 

 

2017

 

“I have many regrets in life, one of them is I never was able to do things for my own happiness. I was okay with anything, if I wasn't burden to people then I am okay. Second, Yoo Jeongyeon

 

She was a good friend of mines, nothing more."

 

Busan

 

6:15 A.M

 

2007

 

//CRASH//

 

The sound of pots and pans falling, helped sleeping beauty awake from her sleep. A rude awakening for sure, the girl rubbed her eyes and looked at her left. She squinted at the clock and jolted up and left her bed quickly. She is late to her first day of her eleventh year in high school. She sprinted around her room looking for her uniform, then her hair products (that she wore so little of), and then her school bag. She kneeled down and looked under her bed and found them. 

 

“Now, why did I think putting them under the bed was a great idea?" She scoffed, grabbing her bag and getting up immediately.

 

The brunette ran down the stairs as quickly as she could, going down to the kitchen. 

 

Her mother and father where there already, her mother cooking breakfast while her father was reading a newspaper casually. Momo's mother looked at Momo and gave her a warm smile.

 

“Good morning-" Interrupted by Momo when she suddenly grabbed a pancake that her mother had laid in the dish. The younger girl put the pancake in and ran off. “Momo when are you suppose to be there at?" She yelled as Momo started putting her shoes on at the entrance. 

 

“Six twenty five!" She yelled as she started to leave. “Momo don't forget your textbook!" 

 

Momo looked and saw the textbook, also a note acting a like a bookmark in the first page of the book. She grabbed the note and shoved it in her jacket's chest pocket.

 

She opened the door and left her house, running.

 

She grabbed the letter from her chest pocket, and shoved it in her bookbag.

 

“Now where is our Hirai Momo?" Tzuyu exclaimed as she looked at her watch anxiously, her eyes looked up and saw Momo from a far distance.

 

“Yo! Hirai! You are late!" Tzuyu yelled at her as she looked at Momo and smiled.

 

Momo was trying to catch the little air she had at this point, she isn't just late but she made her friend late as well. “Let's go!" 

 

Momo and Tzuyu ran into the school entrance, changed there shoes (it was mandatory to do this) into there school shoes and entered to the classes. They were luckily not to late, the teacher had not arrived yet.

 

(Momo's POV)

 

I sat down to my seat and opened my bag. I didn't think much of it, until I found the note. I grabbed it and opened it up, slowly so it wouldn't make a sound.

 

"Hirai Momo" it read.

 

The letter is addressed to me.. but it doesn't tell from who. I opened the letter..

 

“Hello, this is future Hirai Momo speaking to you. I am speaking to you because I need your help."

 

Today is Monday and you are starting your first day of your eleventh year. It's already starting off terribly because you were late but not just you. You and Tzuyu" 

 

My eyes widened, and dropped the letter.

 

“How does it know?" I questioned my self in my own thoughts looking around. This caught a specific ravens attention.

 

The girl in front of desk, turned around and grabbed my attention. She smiled at me and held my hand, that girl was Nayeon.

 

“What's up with you Hirai?" Nayeon gave me a concerned look. “Nothing, I swear" She shrugged it off and looked forward.

 

I picked up the letter and the teacher walked in right after.  

 

It read, “Also today there is a new transfer kid, Yoo Jeongyeon from Seoul. She will sit next to you."

 

“Students please settle down and take your seats. Sorry I was late, I was picking up a transfer student." He said, I looked at the front of the room with a frightening look. 

 

A girl with short brown hair came in, she was wearing the school uniform. Instead of the skirt that girls must wear she wore black pants. 

 

“Please introduce yourself to the class, Yoo Jeongyeon" The teacher coughed up, Jeongyeon looked at the teacher with a shy stare and bowed.

 

“My name is Yoo Jeongyeon, Nice to meet you all" she bowed again, the teacher just finished writing her name in the chalk board.

 

“You will be seating next to Hirai Momo, the empty seat next to her" he pointed the seat out for her and she started walking to her seat.

 

I looked back at my letter

 

“This is predicting everything.." thinking in my head and still baffled. Everything is coming true, but how? I stared at the girl next to me, obviously not making it obvious as I stared at her. She had this mysterious aura about her, she had short hair which wasn't too common for girls to have. She had a small face, and she hasn't smiled once so far. So I am not sure how she looks while smiling.

 

I stared at the note and read it again, this time reading what it said next.

 

“Yoo Jeongyeon is a transfer student from Seoul, whatever you do DO NOT invite her to go out that day"

 

The bell rung loudly, time passed by so fast I didn't even noticed it. It was time for everyone to go home. I didn't even notice time going by, because of this letter.

 

Nayeon was the first one up and went next to my friend Tzuyu's seat, then I looked at the next to me but Jeongyeon was gone. I looked around and saw her near the door. “Hey! Yoo Jeongyeon!" She yelled out, and Jeongyeon turned around. 

 

“Me and my friends are going to my friend's parents bakery shop to eat something and then go to the busan park, you wanna come?" Nayeon exclaimed.

 

“I dunno..." abruptly interrupted with Nayeon hands going over Jeongyeon's shoulder, she looked at her with sad puppy eyes. She eventually gave in.

 

“Alright, well I need to introduce you to my friends so let's go" She said, we all left the school ground.

 

(THIRD PERSON POV)

 

The group of old and new friends walked and walked like no care for this world, they were walking towards Jihyo's parents bakery shop. 

 

“So Jeongyeon, what brings you to busan. The country side of South Korea?" Tzuyu said, Jeongyeon scratched her ear shyly. “I think my mom got sick of the city life haha" She laughed a bit, and looked at Momo.

 

Nayeon payed attention at Jeongyeon and Momo's staring at each other, and yelled out, “Well the country side isn't so bad, we have amazing views and better food!" 

 

Jeongyeon attention fell back to Nayeon, the obvious extrovert of the group. 

 

Jeongyeon, Momo, Nayeon, Jihyo, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung walked towards the bakery and waited outside.

 

“I will grab the goodies you guys just go ahead and go to the park without me, I will meet up with the bread" She went inside, and we they left.

 

“I will stay with her, just incase she needs help"'Tzuyu said as she left.

 

”What this park you guys keep talking about?" Jeongyeon walked along and everyone stopped.

 

“It's this park with an amazing view of this lake, it makes people cry and alot of people get proposed there" Nayeon looked around taking a fresh breath.

 

Time passed and they were all sitting on the bench when they saw Tzuyu and Jihyo with the breads and beverages.

 

(Momo's POV)

 

“I HAVE THE BREADS AND TZUYU GOT THE DRINKS!" Jihyo yelled out from a far, but Tzuyu held her ears. I smiled when I saw this, they were the weird type of friends that are complete opposites of each other and yet they go together so well.

 

“Why did you have to scream?" Tzuyu exclaimed, obviously annoyed by the smaller girl extroverted tendencies. “Oh c'mon it wasn't too loud"

 

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes and out the beverages down, and looked at us.

 

“I got us all Melon soda, Jeongyeon are you okay with Melon soda?" Jeongyeon nodded, “I'm okay" 

 

Then they started to give the breads, I wanted the curry bread. It was my favorite, and I know Jihyo's dad is a great at baking.

 

“Alright Momo which one would you like?" Nayeon offered, and I looked at her.

 

“I'm okay with anything" I replied and Nayeon's expression was of confusion. 

 

“Really?" she scratched her head a bit, and I nodded.

 

“Yeah, yeah.." I replied.

 

“If you say so, here is a melon bun" Nayeon handed me the melon bun and we started walking off. Jeongyeon stared at me again, and smiled.

 

“Can I trade you my curry bun with your melon bun?" She smiled at me and gave me a warm smile. A smile that made me blush slightly, she looked bright when she smiled.

 

“Yes" I looked at her and we traded, did she noticed that I wanted that?

 

We had so much fan playing around the park. We saw the amazing view of the park, we went into a gift shop. We also went and played in the playground. All the kids looked at Nayeon weirdly and not alot of people looked at Chaeyoung weirdly because her being the shortest in our ground and looking so young. She looks like one of those kids. Me and Jeongyeon just stared at them weirdly but we smiled. We had so much and we got to know a little bit of Jeongyeon but eventually everyone had to go home and we said our goodbyes. Tzuyu and Jihyo left first arguing like the cute couple they low key were and then Chaeyoung left right after. Leaving me, nayeon and jeongyeon. 

 

Me and Nayeon lived in the same side of town while Jeongyeon lived in the opposite.

 

“It was nice knowing you Jeongyeon-unnie " I said and bowed to her, she smiled and freaked out cutely.

 

“Please just call me Jeongyeon and you don't have to bow to me" She quickly said as she freaked out a bit. 

 

“We will see you tomorrow." Nayeon said as we walked together and Jeongyeon walked the other side of town.

 

I arrived home and looked at the note, I skipped around and read.

 

“At this moment, I fell for Yoo Jeongyeon" 

 

I looked at it and my heart skipped a beat, I put the note away. 

 

Busan 

 

Tuesday, 6:30 A.M

 

We told Jeongyeon we would see her tomorrow, but she never came... 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

 

 

 

(I am not I know, It's my first story and my first language is not english so it's hard. I will tell you this story is inspired heavily from Orange. So please check it out. This story will be sad, 

 

Please share it around and subscribe!

 

Comments would be appreciated alot!