Chapter Four:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho walks off stage, hands the microphone to a stagehand and them walks over to us. He shouldn't have, but he does. 

Ji-ho starts to walk closer to Minho. "What are your plans with my sister?" 

"I just want an A on this project," Minho says. 

"Are you saying that Jia isn't good enough to be friends with you?" He hiss. 

"No, I'll be friends with her if-"

"Why would I want you two to be friends with one another with your reputation." Ji-ho jabs Minho's chest with his finger. 

Minho's eyes land on Jihoon. "How come you aren't asking P.O any of these questions?" He points to the bright red haired boy next to me. 

"Because Jihoon isn't known for what you're known to do with girls," Ji-ho says, as he slaps Minho's hand down. 

What is his reputation? 

I go over to Kyung and ask, "What's his reputation?"

Kyung just pats my head and says, "You'll find out when you're older." I sigh and begin to pout. Kyung notices this, so he squishes my face in between his hand. "Don't worry about it," he was with a smile. Kyung then lets go of my face. 

I stroll over to Jihoon, tap his should and wait for him to look at me. Once his attention is on me, I ask him the same thing I asked Kyung. He laughs slightly and then looks back to me. "Oh? You're serious. You don't know." I nod my head in response. "You'll find out sooner or later, but not from me."

"What?! Just tell me! I want to know sooner rather than later."

"I don't think your brother would like that."

We look over at him and he is giving Minho a hard time about talking to me. I shake my head and look back at Jihoon. "Please!" I beg him. 

"Jia!" My brother calls. 

"Yes?"

"We are leaving now," he tells me. 

I sigh, I bid a goodbye to Minho and Jihoon and the three of us go to the bus stop. I pull out my phone and scroll through all the messages from Kyung and Ji-ho. "Sorry I didn't answer you guys."

"It's okay, we found you," Kyung says. 

"What time is it?" Ji-ho wonders. 

"It's 1:30."

He sighs as he say, "I guess we are walking home." Kyung and I nod as we follow him. 

I love my brother to death, but sometimes he is a big baby because right now he is complaining that he has to walk home. I roll my eyes at his action. As I walk down the sidewalk, my phone goes off in my hand. 

???: Hey it's Mino. 

"Who's that?" Ji-ho wonders. 

"Bada," I lie. I begin to fiddle with my hair. 

"You are really bad at lying, so tell me the truth."

"Okay, so it is Minho."

"How did he get your number?!" Kyung and Ji-ho exclaims. 

"I gave it to him."

"Why?" They shout again.

"I don't have to tell you everything," I state. 

"Jia, he's bad news," Kyung says. 

"He didn't seem that bad to me. How do I

Please log in to read the full chapter