Chapter Twenty-Nine:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taehyun drags me all the way to the place we have to be so I can see whatever it is he needs to show me – which I don't get why we have to go to this special place. We walk into this house and the living room looks so familiar, that's when a memory comes to the forefront of my mind. I'm at Minho's house... why?

I stare up at him. "Why are we at Minho's house?" I whisper.

"Because." He smiles at me and leans against the door. "Mino-hyung! I'm here!" He calls.

"What are you doing?" I whisper to him. "I shouldn't be here. I should leave." I try to leave but Taehyun blocks my path and turns me around.

"I brought a friend! Can she come up?!"

"As long as you two don't kiss each other the entire time she's here!"

I look to the boy holding me in place, his dark brown eyes flicker to me and then back to the staircase. "I don't think that'll happen." His eyes land on me again. "You heard him. Go up, I'll be up in a moment." Taehyun shoves me towards the flight of stairs.

"No, you first," I state.

"Then go to the living room." Taehyun roll his eyes as he pulls his phone out of his back pocket.

I sigh, make my way to the living room and wait for Taehyun to come over. He walks in front of me as we go up to Minho's room. Taehyun walks straight in like he owns the place and I stick very close to his back.

"Where's your friend?" Minho wonders. Taehyun side steps and I slightly wave to Minho.

This is so weird.

"What is she doing here?" Minho points to me. He looks pretty shocked to see me here and I'm pretty shocked to be here.

"I have to show you two something very important. Now, Noona sit down next to Mino-hyung," he demands.

"What?"

"Just do it!" He whines, stomping his feet along to his words. 

I quickly sit down on the edge of Minho's bed and Minho moves closer to me. Taehyun hands Minho his phone. "Press play."

After I press play, we hear a conversation between Bada and her friends. "I can't believe you and Mino got together," Mi-jin says.

"Yeah right, that boy didn't kiss me or anything. All he wanted to do is talk about Jia," Bada response. I bet if I was there she would be rolling her eyes.

"So, you lied about that? What actually happened?" Jisoo wonders.

"He bought me two shots, I kissed him twice and he didn't kiss me back because he's weirdly loyal to Jia."

"Then what happened after you brought Mino home?" Mi-jin wonders.

"He said good night and I waited for him to go to sleep after I left his room. Once he was asleep, I went back into his room and quietly went into his bed."

"What if he remembered everything that happened that night and you got caught?" Jisoo wonders.

"It was a fifty-fifty shot and, thankfully, it came up my way. I'm just glad that Jia bought all of that."

"Why?"

"She is going to stop trusting and talking to Mino and that's when I can swoop in and have him for myself."

"Do you even like him like she does?"

Bada chuckles for a moment. "Not in the same way, but I do like him."

"Why are you doing this to Jia? She really doesn't deserve it."

"Mi-jin! Who side are you on?" Jisoo wonders.

"Bada's all the way, but I think I deserve to know why we are being this mean to her," Mi-jin states.

"I have nothing against her personally, she has always been by my side, but Woo Ji-seok broke up with me and this is the best way to get back at him."

"You destroyed your friendship with Jia because of her brother? Wow. I didn't think you would do that," Mi-jin says. 

"Lee Mi-jin!" Bada and Jisoo shout.

"If you support her so much then go be friends with her!" Jisoo yells.

"Why don't you leave the bathroom and ref

Please log in to read the full chapter