Chapter Twenty-Six:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jihoon and I find an empty seat on the bus as Minho sits next to Bada, probably not that he wants to. "What happened?" Jihoon asks.

"Why would he sit with her? Minho doesn't even like her," I say. I watch as he laughs at probably the stupidest thing. "Why is he sitting there?"

"Why aren't you two sitting together?" He asks.

"Because of what he did last weekend." I proceed to tell Jihoon what I know that happened last weekend.

"Why are you upset about that? Didn't you go on a date with Kyung-hyung that weekend?"

"That's completely different."

"Explain how."

"I never got that intimate with Kyung-oppa. He kissed my forehead and I peck his cheek, those are harmless."

"How would you feel if Mino kissed another girls forehead or cheek."

I bite my bottom lip and glare at him. "Why would he do that?"

"That's how he feels about that as well. Why are you so upset about this? He didn't mean to do it."

I sigh and sit back in my seat. Jihoon's right. I shouldn't be that upset about it. I didn't tell him about the date with Kyung-oppa and he didn't tell me about the Bada thing.

"Something doesn't feel right about this though."

"What?"

"I just don't feel right about forgiving him right now," I sigh.

"Well, you did just found out about what happened last weekend, I just don't want this to stop you two from getting together," Jihoon says.

"I thought you were so against that fact we were talking and you were pretty upset when I said I liked him during lunch." I stare at the bright haired boy next to me.

"I decided that I would support you dating him. I will not be supporting him at all, I'm still not okay with him."

"Alright then." The two of us listen to music the rest of the way home, but I couldn't help sneaking peeks of Bada and Minho. The two of them are talking, it's more like Bada talking and Minho is completely annoyed at her – I knew he would be.

We get back to the school, I text my mom saying I'm back and I'll be walking home. I grab my bag, say goodbye to Jihoon and start walking down the street towards my house.

I stare up to the sky and it looks all dark and gloomy, just like I feel. I get a call from my mom as I walk home. "Hello," I answer.

"Are you sure about walking home? It looks like it's about to rain," she says.

"Yes, I am sure."

"But the weather-"

"I'm like halfway home now. I'll be fine, see you soon."

"Okay. See you soon." I hang up my phone and put it away.

I walk in silence all the way home and I just keep thinking about this weekend. I probably messed everything up with Minho. I hate myself so much. As I run my hands through my hair, I feel something wet hit my nose. It's raining. Great! Just what I needed right now. In no time at all it starts to down pour, so I start running.

I open the front door and walk inside. "I'm home," I call.

"See, this is why I wanted to pick you up," Mom says.

I deserve this after what I did this weekend.

"I didn't want you to waste your gas," I lie. I begin to ring out some of the water in my hair.

"Yeah, but now you're wet." She helps me with my bag and begins to check what is wet and what isn't.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"You're fine just take of your clothes before you get a cold."

"Yes Mom." I take off my socks, put on my house slippers and

Please log in to read the full chapter