Fell in love with beautiful man with beautiful heart

Daisuke (I love you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: During exocast, chanyeol admitted that he had this little crush with Suho when he sang 'beautiful'

Extra: get yourself a man who would say something likes this...

"Hyung, you know I can't live without you right? I'm always thankful, and thankful and thankful again, so if you have anything troubling you, you can tell me and I'll protect you..suho hyung, I love you..."

 

__________________________________________________

For chanyeol, he used to think,  love is ...something soft and gentle,likes a graceful rain, something beautiful and breathtaking likes an innocent cherry blossom but with everlasting youth, and may be something fuzzy and sweet like cotton candy. That kind of love, he romantically dream for, because despite his charming look, Chanyeol really lack of experience in love. 

But...He wondered if something so fragile likes cherry blossom could last eternally,... indeed love should be more likes beautiful inside, like a cactus in deserted land - the more hostile and wilder the sorrounding, the stronger it would get.  If love was soft and gentle, then he thinks, his life would be dull and boring, he never want that, love should be full of colours and adventures.  

Chanyeol learned love only by watching typical love korean drama. He learned that, when you fall in love, your heart kinda give you different reaction. People say, heart would be beating faster, louder when you feel something special toward someone. Chanyeol wondered if it was true or only happened in love story. What if, his heart did not tremble, does it mean that he doesn't have any special feeling toward the other?

Chanyeol remained in mysery and the word love remained full of mystery for him.....

 

 

 

 

When chanyeol met Junmyeon, the elder made him realised that love is something more than confession, and word, and surely something more than typical korean drama he used to watch...love is beyond our own comprehension,  or so, chanyeol learn that,different kind of love does exist,  the most beautiful love, the purest and highest degree of love above all kind  - the unconditional love. 

Love could come in different size and shape, and love between them came in entangled destiny that little of them knew of. 

His love to junmyeon came naturally, slowly like a raining water which fell and digged into the stone. He didn't fall in love with junmyeon at the first sight, although the leader was very beautiful but as the times went by, this tiny leader had awaken the feeling of protecting someone important to him. For chanyeol, junmyeon was the most precious existence in his entire life, and he wanted to prot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter