How to take bunny's heart back

Daisuke (I love you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: During exocast show, something (actually sound dissing) accidentally slips from chanyeol's lips. 

Fact : they really likes to mess around each other quite a lot. This is their way of showing their love to each other. Their love-hate relationship is quite cute actually

 

___________________________________________________

"Hyung...may I come in?" Chanyeol asks permission to enter junmyeon and sehun's shared room. He knocks several times but still he couldn't hear any answer. 

Nonetheless, he still takes it as a 'yes', for godsake, his myeonni is always so shy even when in his needy state, and.. wow, what an understandable boyfried he is, he thought of himself. He could never been this proud...^_^

As he opens the door, his eyes are met by curling up Junmyeon on his bed. Except for his head, his small frame is all wrapped up by warm, cozy blanket. He couldn't be any cuter than this. 

"Baby..."chanyeol murmured as he sits comfortably at the side of the bed. "I'm so ing right now..."he adds as he lowered his head down, to the elder's right ear. Junmyeon goes stiff with sudden ministration. "Can I make love to you?" The younger asks politely. How come he goes from his impudent word to politeness in just 0.00001 seconds is beyond Junmyeon's understanding. 

To be honest, junmyeon also in his heat, also wanting, but the thought of taking revenge toward the younger surpasses any other thought that comes after. 

"I hate you.." junmyeon grumbles, he pulls the brown material even further up, covering his pouting cute face. He doesn't want to see chanyeol's handsome face because that's his main weakness. He is determined of not to give in  easily this time in his own set game. He pretends that he gets mad, but in reality he finds himself couldn't stay mad with the younger for longer time. 

Chanyeol puzzles. He thoughts highly of himself as a perfect boyfriend, but suddenly, out of nowhere, this freaking bunny gets angry with him for no ing reason. 

Thinking of bunny. ....

Wait. .what...?

Does his bunny get into his period...that why he is grumpy grampa?

"Hyung..are you on your period.?.." chanyeol asks dumbly. 

Junmyeom is dumbfounded, but remains as a statue. There is so much fanfict going into the younger's brain, so here we have that ing idiot question. " what are you thinking of me? I am not a woman for godsake..."

"But you're acting as a one...." chanyeol teases. "So, if you're not a woman, tell me why you're so pissing off? Did I have done anything wrong?" Chanyeol asked softly, arms hugs the elder who is still curling under the blanket. 

"Get off me.." junmyeon wails. But the embrace becomes even more tighter to the point of suffocating. Ah..this idiot brat. Junmyeon knows better than anyone, given the huge physical difference between them,  chanyeol could take him anytime sonner if he didn't act early. This time, he curses his body for being small. He starts struggling to free himself, but chanyeol proves he is much stronger than him. 

"Get out from here..." junmyeon half yells once he finally able to slip himself from chanyeol's grab. 

Ouch...that's hurt...and Junmyeon could practically see the park yoda's ears drop as the younger exits from his room. 

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the living room, chanyeol slams himself onto the couch. He reflects himself of what mistakes he has made. What has gone wrong?

Wait......

______

Earlier that day, they were having talk show for their comeback stage - Exocast, hosted by their sunbaenim, kyuhyun from Super Junior. Nothing went wrong actually, everything seemed so smooth, but somewhere in the middle of the program, unintended mistake took place. 

"Is it okay if you guys tell us your physical album sale?" Kyuhyun asked. 

As Junmyeon's boyfriend, chanyeol went panic more than anyone else, even more than the person he wanted to protect at the very first place. The brain, words and action went uncoordinated in his quick attempt for the rescue. 

"Then what happens to hyung like Suho?"

 Just likes that...The words escape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter