The first moment

Daisuke (I love you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: suho and park chanyeol look so squishy in their turtle neck shirt. 

 

_________________________________________________

Junmyeon loves snow. He loves to see the sight of fallen white frozen ice fell onto his palms, he loves the chilling sensation when it hit his skin. He feels likes he has been blessed from above.

Snow reminds him something pure and innocence.

From the first moment Junmyeon could remember, since he was born until now, there is no single memory of him not ever liking snow... 

 

 

Junmyeon had fallen in love  at the first sight with Luhan. But he knew better than anyone, it was  just a momentary feeling, love at the first sight would never last forever. 

 

Over the time, he would get over it - the unrequited love. Times will heal.....

 

And somebody already heals his heartbroken even without Junmyeon himself realizing it. 

Junmyeon is not oblivious, it's just that...he is just not fully aware...because he is too comfortable with the said person, too comfortable to even let out his feeling toward Luhan. Junmyeon tells everything and the younger would always be there, lending his ears even when he doesn't say anything. He even let Junmyeon to shed his tears on his shoulder, patting him gently on his back, saying.."i'm here hyung, you can cry when ever you want...everything gonna be fine..."

 

 

 

Their first encouter with each other was another story..they were far stretch from having romantic feeling, nor junmyeon could say his heart went into flutter likes what it did when he saw luhan...he never fall in love at the first sight with Park Chanyeol...but...

He was already his everything before Junmyeon realised what it real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter