Hoping Bunny is chanyeol weakness

Daisuke (I love you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt : suho's appearance in pcy's Ig in white and acting as starwars knight. 

Fact : suho is starwars geek. 

___________________________________________________

 

Junmyeon looks down, eyes staring on the floor searching for his momentum and may be perhaps a right feeling? His right hand holds the lightsaber tightly, in awareness that the cellphone camera already focuses on him.  This is embarassing, but he couldn't endure it when his lover whines at him cutely, clinging, "hyung, be my starwars prince..." So, he gives in easily, he couldn't even find a word to deny the other's whish. Actually, he is even not in the right place to bargain...not when he unable to remember today is his lover's birthday for godsake, and he find himself not prepare anything for his park yoda. 

He loves chanyeol more than anything in this world and he would do everything that within his ability to please the other. This embarrassment and ?punishment is nothing compare to what chanyeol have done to him. Junmyeon reminded himself as he heard chanyeol calls for him. 

"Hyung..."

He is too caught up..but he is determined enough not to let his favourite soulmate down. He looks straight into camera, eyes gaze sharply and intensely...

But, in Chanyeol's perceptive point of view, if others did this, they definitely looked gorgeous and y, but Junmyeon's face expression gives different effect. Of course gorgeous and y, but also in fail way, because he notice how junmyeon desperately wanting to hold his own laugh. He looks funny instead, not that chanyeol complaining. 

Junmyeon has been his lover for almost two years now, but still, chanyeol couldn't shed his eyes off the elder. His tiny, short, small body is chanyeol's everything. And right now, the elder is wearing white, standing at the corner of the room, just next to the door. chanyeol literally could see almost everything through the material the other is wearing. Everything of Junmyeon ismall... everything..including his...

He wish that he could make the elder as his officially. 

Ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter