I Got You

Unforgettable Romance

So here's another updateand thisone is a tad bit longer than the others just because you guys waited for so long. Thank you for being patient with me.

 Enjoy!


 

 

I Got You

 

Morning approached and Taemin's room was nice and cozy for the two boys still in their slumber. It was peacefully quiet, the only sounds being heard were the soft breathing of two boys sleeping together. This unwavering scene went on for another hour until a phone call disturbed the tranquil atmosphere the two had.


 

"Yeah, hello?”

 

Jinki was woken up by the younger's drowsy voice and movements. The room was too bright for Jinki but he knew the younger loved it when the sun shined through the entire room in the morning. The older turned to view the clock situated on the wall opposite of them, then later switched his gaze to look at the boy. It was eight in the morning, too early for work-related phone calls in his opinion. He only shook his head at that. Jinki groaned lightly as he stretched in bed.

He stopped doing so as he got distracted by the blank ceiling, and he stayed still, doing nothing for a couple seconds more. He turned his head to look back at the boy beside him and opted to cuddle his head into Taemin's waist, smiling when the younger played with his hair.

 

“Yeah, I'll be there. I've already got those done and I've also read about the future events and I've also worked on the papers for it. I'll get those to you so you can send it to whoever's in charge of it.”

 

The phone call soon ended and Taemin ruffled Jinki's hair once more before getting up to get ready for the day.

 

“Stay in bed for a little longer.” Jinki whined. “Can't, I'm going to see my brother and he told me not to be late.”

 

Jinki rolled in the sheets, whining about how his source of warmth was leaving him, also complaining about why Taemin had to follow Taesun.

Taemin chuckled and threw a pillow he found at the other.

 

“I'm going to talk to that brother of yours.” The older tsked.

"And say what? 'Hey, I know you're Taemin's older brother but I need you to understand that I cuddle into him in the morning and you need to stop butting into that,’ yeah, I'm sure hyung would love to hear that.” Taemin sarcastically nodded as he gave Jinki a teasing look, giggling as he saw the older's face flush.

 

Yeah, Jinki didn't realize it would've sounded like that.

 

“N-No. I just…” Jinki began, as his face began to get even redder. “I needed warmth okay!”

 

Taemin laughed as he left the room with “okay, okay. I got it, don't worry, I'll let him know about what you wanted to tell him!”

Jinki only groaned some more as he heard what the boy said. He smiled though, knowing Taemin had that smirk on his face as he was walking away.


 

***


 

“So why are you meeting up with your brother?” Jinki asks as he ate his breakfast.

“I can't see my brother now? Lee Jinki!” Taemin gasped, which shocked the man in front of him, “kind of clingy of you, don't you think?” The younger continued as he wiggled his brows in another teasing manner.

"Why are you the way you are?” Jinki groaned once again, dropping his head onto the table. "Just messing with you old man.” Taemin chuckled as he heard Jinki groan again.

 

“Anyway, we're both meeting him with the other three, he said it was important. I don't know what it would be about though.”

"Wait, I didn't know about this and I'm a part of it?” The older man frowned.

“Oh, that's because I forgot to tell you.” Taemin replied with a grin as he got up to put his dishes away.

“You're a , you know that?”

"Why not just say ?” Taemin questioned as he leaned against the sink.

"Because you don't have one” Jinki shrugged as it was his turn to let out that teasing smirk.

“I'm working on it okay!”

Taemin followed Jinki with his eyes as the other got up to put his dishes away.

“Well…” Jinki glanced down, making an obvious glance at Taemin's , “work harder.”

 

Jinki left the kitchen laughing as he heard the boy.

"Your is non-existent too! You only got your thighs!”


 

***


 

Before Jinki finished in the bathroom, Taemin went to tidy everything up from last night. Dishes were piled up and the living room cushions were on the floor. He didn't mind the mess but it was tiring to have to clean it up. After he cleaned the living room and kitchen, he headed for his room to tidy that up as well. He was making the bed when his conversation with Kibum popped into his head. He stopped and stared at nothing at all, still clutching the sheets in his hands as he was about to fold it. He then remembered the photo that revealed everything he was keeping inside. That brought him out of his dazed state.

 

"Damn, where is it?”

 

He swore he left it in this room, if it wasn't on his bed, then it must've been on his desk. When he checked and found that it wasn't there he looked around the floor because maybe it fell?

 

When he found that it was nowhere to be seen he concluded that Kibum may have kept it with him. He didn't bother with texting the designer because he was going to see him later anyway.

 

"What are you doing on the floor?” Jinki asked as he saw the younger on all fours.

“Looking for something.”

"What is it? Maybe I can help find it. ”

"Just that earring I always wear.”

"Which ones?”

“The cross ones.” Taemin replied as he ducked his head underneath his bed.

 

Jinki dead panned. “Okay… which ones though.”

"The cross ones.”

"Tae, which ones?”

"Oh!” his head popped up. “Uh the one that looks like it's actually piercing through my ear.”

 

Jinki sighed as he turned and grabbed the earring from the clean dresser the boy had. "Tae?”

"Yeah?” The younger tilted his head.

 

Cute

 

“Here.”

"Oh thanks!” Taemin grabbed the earrings from Jinki.

 

Jinki walked from the door to the boy's bed, ruffling his hair with a towel. "Oh how will our dearest Lee Taemin survive without his oh-so-great hyung, Lee Jinki?" The older teased.

“Shut up, you won't survive without me either!”

 

The older chuckled and leaned himself backward on the bed. He observed the boy's room before settling his eyes on Taemin.

“I miss seeing you dressed like this” Jinki commented as he looked over the boy's outfit. Taemin was dressed in his light washed jeans and ripped shirt. Something Jinki would lecture him about because of the weather.

 

"Like what?”

“Your ‘I got money but I like to buy shirts that already have holes in them because fashion’ look.” The older finished with a cheeky grin. Taemin only glared.

"You hate this look.” Taemin said with a clenched jaw as he began working on his hair.

"No, I don't.”

“You lecture me about my shirts.”

"Only because they're thin and they have holes."

"Okay so why do you miss it?"

"Because I know the clothes you wear everyday nowadays isn't you.”

“Who am I then?”

Taemin turned to face the older when he didn't get a response. When he did, he saw Jinki looking up to the ceiling with a dramatic thinking expression.

"A rich person who obviously still can't afford proper clothes.”

 

Silence.

 

"Okay bye.”

 

Jinki laughed and ran after the boy who left the room.


 

***


 

Jinki and Taemin were now in Taesun's home and they were now waiting for the other three.

 

Sitting in the living room, all you can hear were the faint sounds of music from Taesun's room and his constant tapping of his fingertips on the armchair. “I tell you guys to come here at eleven,” a pause from Taesun as he sighed, “do the both of you know what time it is? It's two in the afternoon. Do you even have clocks? Do the both of you even know how to tell time?”

Taemin let out an apologetic smile telling his brother that he was sorry his friends were late. He them texted the rest to hurry up. Not even a second later of the younger sending the message, they heard the doorbell announcing the trio.

 

"Hey! I know we're late but I have a perfect reason!” Jonghyun began when no one questioned him yet. “Okay so, the reason why we are late is because I needed to walk Roo, I forgot to do it last night so I had to do it this morning. You see? Good perfect reason!” The composer was out of breath. He waited for any signal that his excuse was valid.

"Walking your dog shouldn't take that long." Taemin replied.

“I can explain that too." Jonghyun grinned, head turning towards Kibum.

"Don't, just sit.” Taesun sighed.

"Well,” Minho raised a hand. “I'm late because I woke up late.”

"Ah-" Taesun dropped his head. "Thank you Minho” Taesun sighed as he gestured for him to take a seat.

 

The couple hurried to their seats, apologetically smiling when their eyes met the others, while Minho just shook his head, already knowing why the two were late.

 

“Okay, now that everyone is here.” Taesun began as he emphasized on the last word. “I can finally start. This really only affects Taemin but I'm sure he wants you all to know about this too.”

"And what if I didn't?”

Jinki only slapped Taemin's thigh.

“What is it?” Jinki questioned eyeing the boy beside him.

"It's about the company. The family and I talked about it and we won't have you marry someone from another company.”

 

When Taesun finished what he was saying no one said anything, Kibum just glanced at Taemin giving him a ‘thank God’ kind of look.

 

"Okay, cool, seems like I won't be marrying at all.”

"Taemin.” Jinki spoke in a calm but serious manner.

 

"There's a catch though.”

"Of course there is.” Taemin rolled his eyes, making Jinki slap the boy's thigh once more, a habit that Jinki now began to notice.

“And that is?” Jinki asked.

“Taemin has two years to prove to our grandparents that he actually knows something about love and have experienced it truly before.”

 

"Okay… does Halmoni write dramas? This is so cliche." Taemin spoke, making Minho and Jonghyun chuckle.

"Great!” Kibum shouted.

"Great?”Jinki questioned.

“Yeah, Taemin can just explain everything to them.”

"Everything?” Both Taesun and Jinki asked. Jinki knew well about what it was about but he needed to act as if he still didn't know anything. Just like how Taemin wanted it to be.

 

“I used to love this person so much, but I've moved on.” Taemin began explaining.

 

Used to?

 

"Who is it?” his brother asked.

 

"Just someone from high school. I can just tell halmoni about my feelings from before.”

 

The rest of them thought about it.

 

“That could work but I think halmoni would like to actually hear a story of you in an actual relationship.” Taesun began speaking. “We need someone to fake a relationship with you."

 

"Okay ouch.”

 

"Jinki!” Taesun yelled.

"What?”

“Halmoni loves you!”

“And?”

“Fake a relationship with Taemin!”

 

Kibum chuckled and bumped both his elbows at Jonghyun and Minho.

 

“Hyung!" Taemin threw a couch pillow at his brother.

“I would but she already knows I'm with Luna.”

"Damn”

 

It was silent.

 

When Kibum and Jonghyun heard what Taesun said they were both 50/50 on the idea.

 

“I can do it.” Minho suggested.

"Okay but Halmoni knows you love a certain someone.”

“And why does she know this?” Minho glared.

"Sorry, I have a big mouth.” Taemin giggled shyly.

 

"Don't worry, we'll find someone." Taesun assured.

 

Taesun didn't want his brother to marry a stranger. He knew his brother has loved before, just from how the boy acted. However, he doesn't know with whom. He wanted to be able to do something for the boy. And doing this one thing would help the younger a lot.

 

"I can do it."

 

Everyone was just silent at this point. Thinking he was just joking.

 

"Uhh hyung, you're with Luna, remember? Also, halmoni knows about it… remember?" Taemin emphasized.

"I know that, but we can always tell her, it didn't work out."

 

Silence again.

 

"And what would she say." Jonghyun added.

''She'll be okay with it, you guys don't have to worry."

 

Jinki glanced at Taemin and patted his thigh. "You don't have to worry Tae, I got you."

 

I know...

 

With that, they all agreed. They all knew Taemin's grandma loved Jinki, they also knew that if the boy was going to fake a relationship with someone, it would be his best friend.

 

Taemin just hoped he wouldn't fall any harder than he already has because that would definitely .




 

 


Hello! I apologize forthe long wait on this chapter. But here it is! This chapter was actually already written out agearago and it just needed some touching up to do and more parts added into it.

 A lot of you may already know that I do not have a laptop to write with and that I only have my phone. It's quite hard to write on a phone just because my thumbs don't work as fast as my brain does.

 I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I do hope you all will stay till the end!

 I also hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

 Thank you!

'Till next time, bye!​​​​​​​