0.5

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is everyone else?" Minghao asked hesitantly, looking at the mostly empty table. "I wouldn't be surprised if Jihoon and Soonyoung are making out somewhere. Chan wanted to study for an upcoming test in a subject he's not very good in, so being a good hyung, Joshua decided to help him." Jeonghan explained and I looked him dead in the eye and laughed at him, my laughter obvious and loud. "He's being a good hyung, unlike you." I provoked him.

Jeonghan narrowed his eyes slowly as he glared at me, striking fear into me "Watch your back, Wen Junhui. I'm going to come for you, and I know where you live." I looked at Minghao as if asking him for help with what to do to save myself and he did what most best friends do when their best friend is in danger. He laughed at me.

My immediate reaction was to whack him on the arm, disbelieving that he wasn't going to help me and trying to think of an excuse as fast as I could. "I-I meant you're not a g-good hyung because y-you're our eomma." I amended, stuttering in fear because Jeonghan could probably kill me and get away with it, not many people know of his diva-like, demanding true personality and still think he's an angel.

Jeonghan, satisfied with me fixing my response, smiled at me and continued to feed Samuel while Seungcheol fed him simultaneously. "Cheol, you should eat now. I'll eat more later during my free period." Jeonghan insisted, looking at his boyfriend with a pout when he tried to argue. "Okay Hannie. Thank you, my Angel."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter