2.0

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Except for Jihoon and Jisoo, we were all sat in a circle, pieces of blank paper in front of all of us along with a coloured marker. Seungcheol sat between Jeonghan and Chan, staring down at his piece of paper as if he was searching for the answer to what life itself was. I fell against Minghao in shock and cursed in Cantonese when Seungcheol suddenly looked up. Minghao glared at me for my use of Cantonese, because even though I helped to teach him it, he still was unsure with it even at the best of times and he liked to know what I was saying.

"I'm sorry Xiao Hao I was thinking in Cantonese." I apologised, trying not to laugh at his cute pout, but I didn't move from his side, and he didn't prompt me to move either. "Okay, so Jihoon wants to write another song for the hell of it and he wants it to just be a special thing for only us, to not be shared with anyone. So that's why we're here now. I want you all to write down what you feel when you're around all of us as a group and also what you think of us in relation to yourself." He paused momentarily and looked at all of us, watching us nod in understanding.

"After that, using those words as inspiration, I suppose, I want you all to write some lyrics. After the lyric ideas are written and handed to Jihoon, then he'll call you in for recording. Him and Jisoo are currently writing the song so they may not be back before we finish writing ideas." I nodded and leaned more against Minghao, until I was in a more familiar, comfortable position, humming quietly as he slung his arm around my waist.

"Gēge, anyone would think I'm the older one because of how clingy you are with me." Minghao muttered quietly, the fond, teasing tone obvious in the way he spoke to me. "Shh you're a baby around me as well." I retorted. Minghao slapped my a few times in response. "Come on Gēge. We've got to write right now." He encouraged and I groaned.

"But I want to sleep on you right now." I whined, but sat up nonetheless and wrote a few words in the bright purple marker. 'Family' 'an organised mess' and I ended leaving the meeting with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter