Boyfriend

Love?!

Jihoon POV

We kissed for what seem like forever. But I didn't mind I liked the way it had felt it was warm and soft I felt like I was melting inside. After what felt like an eternity of us kissing which was only 5 minutes we pull away trying to catch our breaths

"Are you okay?" Jinyoung asks

"With you I am" I said hugging him he hugs me back

"Hey you two I've brought in fruits to- . . . . . Oh. . . Ah. . . Umm" We both look at the door to see my mother standing there with a plate of fruits in her hands. Then we look at each other and the position we we're in and quickly seperated.

"Hahahahahahahaha I'M SORRY OLD HABITS DIE HARD! Now I'll get back to whatever I was doing and you the the same! Have fun kids! Ahaha!" She put the plate on the floor and ran out the door. 

I stuff my face in my hands to hide from my blushing face.

"Well now at least you don't have to tell her about us." Jinyoung said said smiling. I stuff my face in my hands even more. He hugs me

"Hey c'mon let me see your face" Jinyoung says shaking my shoulders. I groan and shake my head.

"Please Jihoonie I want to see your see your face." I shake my head even more. 

"Okay no . . . . Then I'll have to attack you!" I was taken back as Jinyoung pulled me down the bed making me fall on the bed as he looked down at me.

"How cute your blushing! Do you really like me that much Jihoonie?" He said leaning in on me

"No! . . . . I'm just embarrassed that y-y-your m-my . . . . . . Uhh my. . . ." I said Jinyoung looked at me 

"That I'm your what?" He said laughing

"You idiot! You already know that . . . . . . . You're my boyfriend" I said quickly grabbing my blanket to cover my face.

"Haha your so adorable" he said. As there was knock on the door we both sat up on the bwd quicky.

"I'm sorry bother you two. But Jinyoung your mom is asking you to come home for dinner" Mom said slightly opening the door.

"Well see you tomorrow. . . Boyfriend." Jinyoung said as he pecked me on the forehead and left.

Ughhh! That was so embrassing! How am I suppose to face him tomorrow??

The following months have passed since Jihoon and Jinyoung started dating. Which had helped Jihoon grow more comfortable with him and be more comfortable dating out in public and ge had felt a greater love for Jinyoung. And no one really minded it they all excepted the fact the two were inseparable. They would fit one anothers personalities and had been the cutest couple in the whole school year.

Jinyoung POV

"Hey Jinyoung you know how you and Jihoon have been together for like 4 months now?" Hyungseob said I nodded and asked

"Why?"

"Well because. I've never heard Jihoon ever expression his love for you. I'm saying he never said I love you once to you!" Hyungseob said 

Come to think about it I've always said I love you to him and he's never said it back.

How do I get him to say it to me directly?