Is it True

Love?!

Bae Jinyoung POV

I quickly run into my house leaving Woojin and Hyungseob on Jihoon's doorstep. I look around to see if my parents were home. There was no one just nothing in the house it was usual for them not to be home at this time but the house looked much bigger and it felt lonelier then usual. I drop my bag on the kitchen counter and go to my room. I undo my neck tie and take off my jacket and fall on my bed I close my eyes.

Jinyoung's Thoughts

What happened between me and Jihoon?

Is it me? Was it my fault he's like that?

How would love suddenly change like this?

. . . . It hurts . . . It hurts so much Jihoon please . . . . I don't want to feel this way . . . My heart hurts so much please.

It felt as if someone had taken over me. It felt dark and gloomy . . . And disgusting. I got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. It made me gag at my own reflection it looked horrible I was disgusted of myself would Jihoon feel the same way he did feel about me before it he saw me like this? Would he still love me? I slowly open the drawer and pull out the one thing I've never thought I would use . . . . . . A razor blade. I shake as I look down at my hand I look down at my wrist. I started to break down was it something Jihoon would want me too? Why does it matter anymore he feels disgusted of me. I cut myself once Jihoon would never love someone like me. There's no one who deserves to love someone like me. I start breathing heavily everything I've ever thought about Jihoon was completely erased it didn't matter anymore.

*DingDong

I stop shaking and drop the razor blade I quickly wash my wrist and my face and grabbed a band aid from the first aid kit. And quickly run out of the bathroom and towards the front door I take one last glance at myself in the mirror. I looked like the way I was this morning. I had to put on a mask I had to look fine infront of my friends I needed to be fine I need to look fine. So I did i stand infront of the door and take a deep breath and open the door

"Hey your back. Want to come so we can talk about it?" I said in the most normal tone I could make

"Yea Sure!" Hyungseob said stepping in with Woojin behind him

"Sorry for the intruding." Woojin said as he put his bag on the counter and sat down on the couch.

It's good they down expect anything so far it's better that they don't.

"So before we get right into it may I use your bathroom?" Hyungseob asked I nod and pointed to the direction of the bathroom. After Hyungseob leaves Woojin takes a huge breath

"So we tried to talk to Jihoon he didn't give us any clues. But I could tell what was going on." Just as he said that Hyungseob walks out of the bathroom with his head down.

"Hey . . . . . Seobie are you alright?" Woojin says walking down towards him. 

". . . . . . Bae Jinyoung. . . . What is this?" He says holding up . . . . My razor blade covered in blood. He starts to breakdown and starts crying Woojin stops and turn walks towards me quickly and raises my hand he looks at my wrist. The cut was still covered with the bandaid.

"Is that the cause of this?" Woojin asks holding my wrist.

I couldn't talk I was lost for words. There was nothing to say just the scenery said it all.

 

 

 

Heyo~

Sorry for not updating in like forever but ever since Wanna One debuted I was pretty hype that the boys finally get the thrill of being reborn in the kpop world. Or something like that I don't know lol. Anyways thanks for reading and I'll be switching to my regular updating schedule soon so thanks for reading!