Obvious

Love?!

Woojin PIC

We knocked on the door for a while and waited 2 minutes pass by and no answer so i knock a couple more times and another 2 minutes rolls by and still no answer. By this time I could tell Hyungseob was kinda ticked off so he just started pounding on the door.

"Seobie! Stop it this isn't your house!" I said stopping his hand he puts down his hand and I I put my fingers between his. I kept holding his hand tightly just in cause he wants to suddenly smash the door open. Finally after 5 minutes of non stop knocking Jihoon finally bursts threw the door.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT??!! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE-" 

"Hey?" I said waving he first looks around and then looks at us. He then starts to blush

"Oh . . Uh Hi! You two??? What are you . . . Um doing here??" He asks

"Sorry for coming here uninvited but can we talk to you?" I said. Hyungseob starts to tap his feet

"Well?! Can we come in or not?" Hyungseob said impatiently. I tap his back and he stops tapping his feet. Jihoon nods and invites us inside. We greet his mom who is laying on the couch. And we go up stairs to his room. I plopped myself on a beanbag chair and Hyungseob sat on my lap and Jihoon sits on his bed.

"Okay I'm going to get straight to the point. Why are you pissed off at Jinyoung?" Hyungseob says Jihoon stops and looks up at us

"Now that's none of your business right? Now if that's  is all your here to talk about then please leave." Jihoon said pointing his hand towards to door.

"No we are not leaving until you tell us. So I'll ask you one more time to make sure everything is clear for you. Why are you pissed at Jinyoung?" Hyungseob said

"No comment." Jihoon said with 100% coldness and hatred in his eyes.

"Park Jihoon I think there's something up with your hearing so I'll ask you one last time. Why the hell are you pissed at Jinyoung?" I could see Hyungseob balling his fists up. 

Well time to do something before these two start to get physical. 

"Okay now I'll just ask you one question. What were you talking about with those girls?" I asked holding Hyungseob's hands.

". . . . You actually saw that? Wow stalkerish much?" He said. Honestly I was kinda pissed off but I was gonna do this for Jinyoung so I shook out whatever he just said. But unfortunately I have a very protective boyfriend.

"What is your deal Jihoon?! Why would you call Woojin a stalker when he tried to help you afterword!" Hyungseob said standing up. I grabbed his waist and sat him back down.

"Now let's just not talk about that I don't wanna talk about what happened with those girls and me I real problem here still has not been answered yet. Right Jihoon?" I said trying to change the subject

"We're doing this for Jinyoung. So as of right now he thinks that you hate him." Hyungseob said with seriousness in his voice

"Good. I want him to think that . . . It would be better that way" he said 

"Jinyoung loves you Jihoon can't you see That? It's obvious he does! But why would you just brush him off like that?" Hyungseob shouted

"Please! Just stop please. Stop talking about Jinyoung I want to forget about him . . . I have to forget about him."

Ahhhhh. . . Get it now.

"Its okay you don't have to tell us anymore Jihoon. But anyways thanks for nothing and we'll be talking our leave thankyouverymuch." I said grabbing my bag and Hyungseob. I walk downstairs and say goodbye to Jihoon's mom and walk out the door with Hyungseob.

"Woojinie! Why did you do that?" Hyungseob said

"Cause it obvious what's going on." I answered