Trust Me

Chased
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo did not remember clearly how he ended up in this strange place. He wondered if this place could be the afterlife, the paradise he was hoping for. Red carpet decorated the wooden floor below him and chandeliers hung beautifully at the ceiling of the room, giving a luxurious atmosphere. However, the place seemed deserted, no one was there and he was not sure if the dust flying around was part of his imagination. The first guess Myungsoo made was that he was in a hotel, an old abandoned prestigious hotel. Looking at his own body, Myungsoo realized that he was still wearing the same clothes he wore when he committed suicide, the tattered shirt, black pants, and a blazer. Red stains was visible on the spot where he had been stabbed but the blood had stopped flowing out of his body.

In front of him was a large wooden door, carved with many intricate patterns to make it more fancy. As he tried to walk towards the door, another door appeared and opened by itself behind him. The door behind him led to an unknown place, so bright that it was almost blinding. Myungsoo could felt himself being towards the hole from the door behind him. Following his intuition, Myungsoo stepped forward instead, his footsteps were heavy. As he stretched his hand to push the door in front of him, the door opened by itself, leading Myungsoo to a place which looked like a bedroom with a queen-sized bed and a round meeting table.

Memories quickly filled Myungsoo’s head. This room resembled the place he used to live together with his team. Unconsciously, Myungsoo’s eyes were wet from tears as he saw himself sitting with the other members of his team around the round table. They looked so alive, full of lives, unlike the bodies he had just seen before he arrived in this place. He also noticed a strange package inside the room which was wrapped with a brown paper. Returning his focus to himself and his team around the table, Myungsoo made his way towards them. The window behind the table showed him the same blinding light from earlier, with an equally strong force. Myungsoo felt a bit scared but his will to see s again was stronger, encouraging him to walk towards the light. Suddenly, a pair of hands closed Myungsoo’s eyes and pulled him backward.

“Don’t come near the light.” A familiar voice said. Myungsoo blinked as the hands on his eyes disappeared. When he turned his back, Myungsoo could not believe his eyes. Sunggyu was standing in front of him, looking perfectly fine without any scra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter