Resurrection

Chased
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, Myungsoo-yah, are you ready to return to the living world?” Sunggyu’s voice was the first thing that Myungsoo heard after he felt his feet standing again on a firm ground. He was wobbly for a second as his legs felt like jelly, trying to find his balance. Before he could reply Sunggyu’s question, he felt something warm in his grasp. He turned his head and found Sungjong looking at them with a confused expression.

“I... I am. But I don’t want to leave you, all of you.” Myungsoo looked sadly at Sunggyu and the other members behind him. All of his family were there. Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. He would have chosen this place over the real world anytime. But if he chose not to return, the evil man would walk away freely, continuing his disgusting act of terrorizing people. And s would never be avenged.

“We’ll meet again when it’s time, Kim Myungsoo. And when we meet again, it’s going to be for eternity, in our own paradise. So don’t think of this as our final goodbye.” Woohyun walked closer to the younger, looking straightly at Myungsoo’s orbs. “And please give my regards to my brother. Please tell him that I love him, and that I’m sorry for leaving him so soon.”

“I will, Woohyun hyung. Thank you so much. Thank you for always being there for me. I will never forget you. I promise.” Myungsoo tried his hardest to not cry, but tears quickly filled his eyes and flowed down like a river. He wanted to stay strong, at least for the youngest member, but his emotion took the best of him.

“Don’t cry, stupid Myungsoo. You look ugly when you cry. If you keep crying I’ll look more handsome than you.” Sungyeol said, his eyes were filled with sadness although his words was full of teasing. He looked at Myungsoo longingly as he said his final goodbye, giving his best friend his signature grin. “Goodbye for now, Myungsoo-yah. You will forever be my best friend. Sorry for the cheesiness.”

Myungsoo only nodded. He could not look at Sungyeol directly or he would break down again and change his decision to leave this place. He knew that Sungyeol would be happy here, or in the afterlife since he would have Sunggyu and the other members with him. He focused all of his attention on Sungjong, who still had not said anything at all since he first saw him at this place.

“Sunggyu hyung, what about Sungjong-ie? Is he still alive?” Myungsoo asked Sunggyu in a low tone, afraid for a ‘no’ answer. At least, if Sungjong was still alive, he would have something to live for.

“Technically, yes. Unlike the rest of us who had stopped breathing, Sungjong is still kinda alive. But his vital is not as stable as you. He’s in a critical situation, between living and dying. You need to act fast to save him.” Sunggyu said, giving Myungsoo the sudden rush to bid his goodbye to the other members and save Sungjong. “Now is our real goodbye. Take care. Kim Myungsoo.”

Sunggyu smiled as he took a weird machine from Hoya. Sunggyu slowly turned the handle of the machine, which give a strong vibe that Myungsoo did not know the source. Myungsoo felt his body slowly fading away, the vision of his other members slowly blurred and again he saw darkness. The feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter