Whipped

SeSom One-Shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The playlist for this chapter:

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri Perfect - Ed Sheeran 

 The whole campus knows if you mess with Kim Sejeong, your life will turn into hell. That’s why, everybody avoids to cross path with her or dealing something with her. Therefore, everyone chooses to contact Im Nayoung – Sejeong’s best buddy, if they have something to deal with Sejeong.

“Nayoung, please. This is the last time I ask you a favor. The Professor is really annoyed with Sejeong. He asked me to tell Sejeong to meet him as soon as possible. Like, what the hell. Why didn’t he tell Sejeong himself!” He panics

“You’re his assistant, Jisung.” Nayoung rolls her eyes. “What did she do this time?”

“I don’t know. Something about not attending his class for two consecutive weeks and so on.”

“AGAIN??? WHAT THE HELL KIM SEJEONG!” Nayoung yell.

“Aw…” Jisung put his hands on his ears. “You will tell her, right?”

“Fine.”

“Thank you so much, Nayoung. I owe you so much.” He says while sigh a relief.

Nayoung is very very very frustrated with all of this. These are Sejeong’s problem, why is she the one who handle it. Kyulkyung, Nayoung’s girlfriend, often reminds her to keep her hands off this trouble. But, being a best friend since they were a baby make Nayoung can’t let Sejeong handle the problem alone. But she is also annoyed with how Sejeong always create a trouble.

Sejeong is a scary person. Everyone knows it. She has this dark aura around her, but you can’t change the fact that she’s a charismatic friend. She has so much friends because she’s a loyal person. But you should avoid in making a scene or put her in bad mood. Or else, you’ll feel the wrath of the devil.

Sejeong, Nayoung, Kyulkyung always together almost all the time. That’s because they are from the same major, architecture. Although they are from architecture, but almost everyone in the campus know them. Only Nayoung and Kyulkyung who have control over Sejeong. Well, that’s before that person go to this school.

Clenches her fists, Nayoung walks to the place where she thought Sejeong is. Within their break time, Sejeong is always hanging around cafeteria or sitting under the tree in front of Fine Arts building. So, Nayoung heads to the cafeteria first.

There she is. You’ll die, Kim Sejeong. Furiously, she come over her.

“YAH KIM SEJEONG!” She screams from afar as she gets closer to Sejeong.

Sejeong and everyone else look up because of the noise.

“What the…” Sejeong is the first on to stand up.

Because Nayoung sees her girlfriend in between the crowd, she says ‘Hey Baby’ to her before release her anger to Sejeong.

“What the are you doing, Kim Sejeong!”

“Why are you so noisy, Im Nayoung?” Sejeong replies with her nonchalant face.

“Why are you skipping Professor Park class? Again???”

Sejeong sighs. She knows Nayoung won’t let this one pass. “I’m bored. And I’m learning environmental system in real life, you know.”

“Yeah, by sitting under that three wishing you will see your angel?” Nayoung mocks her.

“Shut up.”

“I wonder how will she react when she knows you skip classes again. And you still act like you’re the school owner’s daughter.”

“YAH IM NAYOUNG!” Sejeong draw her face closer to Nayoung’s. “Don’t. You. Dare.”

“Who are you threatening me like that?” Nayoung turns her head to his girlfriend. “Come on, Babe. I’m hungry.”

“NAYOUNG-AH! YOU’LL BE DEAD IF SHE FOUND OUT.” Sejeong screams loudly as Nayoung already walks away from her with Kyulkyung.

Want to know who is the one that can make a lion turns into a mouse? Who could tame the wild Kim Sejeong?

Yeah, she is Jeon Somi. The second-year student of Fine Arts and also one of the most beautiful student in this college.

With her dark maroon hair color, she creates an alluring aura which attract not only boys but also the girls. Sejeong is one of them.

Somi has innocent yet seductive image that makes her more captivating. In Sejeong eyes, Somi is always beautiful even when she just finished her painting class with colorful stains on her face.

Sejeong always says something like, ‘, my baby is so hot’ with drools all over . That will happen when Somi is wearing something that become Sejeong’s favorite, which are ripped jeans with white t-shirt tucked in it and red converse high.

Are they a thing? Is Somi Sejeong’s girlfriend? No. They’re not a couple because Sejeong is never asked Somi out. But, they know where their home is.

Sejeong me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter