Four

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            When we were young pups, playing around in wolf form, Kyuhyun used to mount me.  I mean, pups do stuff like that all the time to one another.  We didn’t know what it meant.  If any of the other alpha pups even came near me though, Kyuhyun would start growling and clawing and biting them.  He was super possessive of me. 

            And of course, whenever our parents saw him mounting me, they’d swat his behind and separate us, but five minutes later, he’d be back at it again.  And I would just let him.  I’m an omega.  It’s instinctual for me to submit to my alpha, even if he would nip at me a little or push me to the ground to assert his dominance.  It was just child’s play.  Neither of us had any idea mounting was a ual thing.  We were just acting on our wolf instincts.  And we were mates, despite being children. 

            Of course, we grew out of that behavior, as all pups do, but I still think of it every now and then.  Believe it or not, it actually pales to the way he used to kiss me when we were little.  Oh, we never kissed like adults do or anything—get those dirty thoughts out of your head—we were just little children.  But he would sometimes peck my lips, over and over, as if there wasn’t anything else in the world he would rather be doing.  And he would wrap his arms around me tight.  Our mothers thought it was the cutest thing and were sorry when I stopped letting him do it, around the time we started school.

            I honestly had no clue I missed his kisses so much until he began kissing me again.

            Of course, kissing in school is strictly prohibited.  Making out against the lockers is practically grounds to get you expelled.  Thankfully, they make generous allowances for omegas that are going through their first heat…and their mates.

            “You will not be punished, since the nurse insists that you’ve already been showing signs of your upcoming heat before today, but you two are not to return to school until three days after your heat has passed and you have a doctor’s note stating you are fit to return, in your case, Ryeowook,” the superintendent informed us.

            I nodded.

            “I called your mother, Kyuhyun, and she says that you drove her car to school and asked me just to release you two.  Normally, I would insist on a parent coming to get you, but under the circumstances, I don’t want Ryeowook going into heat while we wait, so you two are dismissed.”

            Kyuhyun grabbed onto my hand.  He’d been avoiding touching me since we’d been caught in the hall by one of the teachers and brought to the office, but he kept fidgeting the whole time and couldn’t stand it any longer. 

            “Thank you, sir!” he simply said, hurrying out the door and dragging me along with him. 

            I glanced back down the hall as we headed for the exit, checking to see if we were being followed.  One of the office staff was watching us from the doorway, but she was too far away to hear us.  “I’m sorry for getting us into trouble.”

            “Why the hell are you apologizing?” Kyuhyun asked, giving me a confused look.  “For starters, I’m pretty damn sure that was my fault.  Secondly, that was hot as hell.  I don’t care what kind of trouble I’d get into, I would do that again anytime, anywhere.”

            I could feel my cheeks warming as we exited the building and headed for the car.  “Where are we going?”

            He looked over at me and smiled warmly.  “I don’t know.  Where do you want to go?  You’re not in heat yet.  I suppose we should enjoy our freedom before we’re stuck in the house for days on end.”

            I shrugged my shoulders.

            “You know what we could do…”

            “What?”  I could tell he felt a mix of excitement and nervousness at the idea and my curiosity was peaked. 

            “We could go on a date.”

            I gave him a skeptical look.  “How is that any different from when we hang out alone now?  We go to movies or go shopping alone together sometimes.”

            He stopped walking and grasped my hips, pulling me towards him.  “Because this time, I’m going to kiss you as well,” he said, leaning in and kissing me.  He was careful to pull away after a couple seconds and stepped back a little.  We were still in the school parking lot and didn’t need to get ourselves in trouble a second time.  “So…should we try dating or does the idea of kissing still repulse you?”

            I smacked his chest.  “I never said it repulsed me!  That’s your own word for it!  You made that up!”

            He nodded and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, directing me towards the car.  “You’re right.  I did make it up.  But you did act totally repulsed whenever I touched you for a while.”

            “I was just nervous,” I mumbled, a little embarrassed to admit the real reason.

            Kyuhyun squeezed my shoulder.  “I don’t want you to feel nervous around me.  I would never do anything to hurt you, you know.”

            “I know you wouldn’t,” I said, feeling as if he didn’t understand what I meant.  “I just…doesn’t it feel a little strange?  We’ve grown up together.  Isn’t it a little weird to suddenly go from playmates to roommates to…lovers?”

            We reached the car and Kyuhyun o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter