Chapter 3: Meeting BTS

Entrapment: A Mute Marriage Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We are BTS,” the deep voice says.

“Well, BTS, what is the meaning of you guys coming here and beating up this innocent guy,” my brother asks.

“He owes us money, not that it is any of your business,” says a guy with red hair.

“Suga, I don’t care if he owes you a kidney, that doesn’t mean you can come here and beat him up,” Mark demands.

“Last time I checked, Mark, you weren’t our leader or our boss,” a guy wearing a red and black striped sweater with holes in it says.

I watch Mark clench his fist and his face change into a reaction that I’ve never seen before. I quickly get up from helping the guy and run to stand in between Mark and BTS.

“Mark, this isn’t the place to do this. I don’t know who these guys are, but they aren’t worth you getting expelled over. BTS, you guys need to leave. You don’t go to school here, so you are trespassing. So unless you want me to get the security to come and you guys off the campus, I suggest leaving on your own free will,” I say trying to keep the two from getting to each other.

‘Namjoon’ looks at me. He smirks then looks at Mark.

“Making a girl fight your battles for you. Mark? I always knew you were the weak one,” Nam Joon says provoking Mark.

“I’ll show you weak,” Mark says bowing up to fight.

I place my hand on Mark’s chest.

“Mark, stop it. Go into the school now,” I demand.

“Myung-Hee, you need to move,” Mark says glaring at Nam Joon.

“That’s not happening, Mark,” I firmly state.

“Mark, you might as well listen to her. You know how stubborn she is,” Myung-Dae says while gently pulling on Mark’s shoulder.

Mark looks down at me, still glaring. I could tell that his anger was diminishing slowly. He sighs then looks behind me at BTS.

“You guys are lucky,” he says then walks away with Myung-Dae following him.

I hear the guys behind me laughing. I turn around to see all seven of them snickering.

“What’s so funny?” I ask.

“Just that big bad Mark just got told what to do by a little girl,” ‘Suga’ says still laughin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter