Chapter 1: The New Life

Entrapment: A Mute Marriage Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS!!!!!!” my family screams as soon as my brother and I walk down the stairs. As I look around at my family, I see my mother, father, little brother, all my uncles, my aunt KyungRi, and my cousin Ji Young. These were the people that have raised me to be the person I am today.

“My children have grown up so fast, and all too soon!”, I hear my mother gush as she walks over to us.

“Well we couldn’t just stay babies forever. We are 18 now, just a year away from being adults. Can’t you start to consider that, Mom?”, Myung-Dae whines as our mother pinches his cheeks.

“Young man, you are both my children and you will always be my babies. Is that understood?” my mother says placing her hands on her hips and glaring at my brother.

“I’d listen to your mother, Myung-Dae,” my father says as he walks over and hugs me.

Yes, I’m my father’s daughter. I’ve always looked up to him, Kim Myung-Soo, forever my hero. He has always been the one to wipe away the tears when I was hurt. Always the one to chase away the nightmares, and the boys that tried to get close.

“Happy Birthday, baby girl,” my father says to me then kisses my forehead.

“Thanks daddy,” I say smiling.

“Yah Yah Yah! Make room for the favorite aunt!” my Aunt KyungRi yells and moves my parents out of the way.

My Aunt KyungRi has always been a crazy one, along with Uncle Dong-Woo, her husband. They have been trying to for kids all this time, but recently found that Aunt KyungRi couldn’t have any. That’s why they treat my brothers and I as their own.

“My little twins are so grown up now. I remember when you both were born. You two were the cutest babies ever,” Aunt KyungRi says looking at both of us.

“HEY! AUNT KYUNGRI! You said I was the cutest baby ever,” our younger brother Young-Soo whines.

“You were the cutest baby, my dear Young-Soo,” Aunt KyungRi says smiling shyly.

“Young-Soo, it’s alright. You’re still my favorite nephew!”, Uncle Dong-Woo says placing his arm around Young-Soo’s shoulders.

“Anyways, I just wanted to say that I’m very proud of the people you’ve grown to become. You’ll get your presents from me later,” Aunt KyungRi says with a hug.

“Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter