The Female Idol

A Fan and their Idol

'I loved her.'

She had stole my heart.

Through simple gestures to the dances she does, she has stolen my heart.

Now, she has given me no choice but to see her live.

Unfortunately, KCon is the only place near me she will be performing any time soon. 

So, to KCon, I go.

'Will I catch her attention?'

~

I jammed out to every artist, but I can't deny that she made me dance like an idiot.

When she came out, shining like the sun, so bright I think I got a tan, I knew I was doomed.

I started to dance along with her. To my shock, she started to laugh. I looked up to see if it was at me.

But she wasn't looking at me.

'Did she even see me?'

~

It is amazing how fast time flies.

When I had clicked on a video of her funny moments, I figured I would go to bed around midnight.

Oh look, it's the sun.

Her.

Just kidding, light was really shining through my windows and I was questioning life.

She just makes so happy. Anything she does is a blessing.

But, recently, another group has been working its way into my heart.

'But can I just abandoned her?'

~

I learned Korean.

Let me just say, the struggle was real and all you multi-languagers deserve a medal.... Or a mansion.

But now.

Now, there is a chance for communication between us.

Me and her. Her and me.

'Will she even give me time to talk though?'

~

A fanmeet. 

I decided, I will go to a fanmeet and see her in person.

Though, going through with idea was harder than I thought.

But still. I made it. 

I was already thinking of things I would say.

But she was in front of me before I knew it.

"Hello~." She greeted with bright eyes and an adorable smile. I smiled through my blush and greeted her back. She hummed before reaching for my item and asking, "What is your name?"

I mumbled my name to her. She furrowed her eyes before smiling brightly and writing my name.

"Call me baby, call me baby~!" She sang as I went on.

'What did she mean by that?'

~

Well, good news or bad news?

Bad news? 

Bad news is she is no longer single. I know, I can already imagine how her fans will feel...

But...

Good news? 

Good news is she is dating me. I bet they will imagine everything I get to do with her.

"Dear?" She called out from my living room. I smiled at her. "What do you want to do tonight?"

I suggest something we both like to do. I smiled even bigger when she clapped her hands in agreement.

The ironic news? She had laughed at me at KCon.

(Author's Note: Fantasy version complete.)