The Male Idol

A Fan and their Idol

'What if he notices me?'

I was laying in bed, smiling giddily at the fact I got concert tickets.

I would get to see him, without a screen between us.

I could do a happy dance. Correction, I could do another happy dance.

He will be up there on stage, performing... And I will get to see it live.

'But what if something goes wrong?'

~

Here I was, at the concert. He looked so happy, up there doing the dance routines.

'It makes me happy to see him happy.'

He looked over in my direction. I waved excitedly to him. He waved back... I think.

He smiled once last time my way before waving to another area.

'Did he wave at me?'

~

What even is sleep when you can spend all that time watching videos of him?

From him laughing weirdly to him crying like a baby, I watched it all. It was tough, for either my stomach started to hurt or my emotions did.

I was thinking of joining another fandom, but he keeps pulling me back.

'Why is he so... Wonderful?'

~

I managed to learn Korean, though a lot of trial and error.

I almost gave up, but I imagined being able to watch things without subtitles... Needless to say, I kicked my into gear.

Now though... Now...

'Now I can talk to him.'

~

I basically sold my soul, but I got a way to go his fanmeet.

By basically, I mean I had gonna through way too much for this fanmeet.

But I did it.

And there I was, and there he was just ahead...

Soon, I was in front of him.

"So what is your name?" He asked, staring straight at my eyes, a pen in hand. I blushed red, whispered my name, and shyly handed my item to him so he could say it.

He laughed before saying with a twinkle in his eye, "Well nice to meet you."

He handed me the item back.

I smiled brightly at him before going forward.

'He was so kind...'

~

Breaking news.

He gave me his number.

I literally have his number.

I debated actually calling him, but as Big Bang sang, Fxxt it.

"Hello?" His voice greeted me through the phone. I sighed happily before answering him, saying it was me.

"Ah, I was worried you wouldn't call... Thank you for calling." 

I blushed, glad I wasn't in public before asking why he gave me his number.

"Isn't it obvious? I want to know you... We should meet up before I leave."

I whisper a yes before recommending a place and a time.

"That sounds great. See you there..." I was about to hang up when he continued, "Thank you for giving a chance to love you."

'What if he started to love me?'

(Author's Note: This is the fantasy version, what we want but can't have. Kinda of hurts, yeah.)