CHAPTER 5 (FINAL CHAPTER)

Please, Look at me

1 Year Later...

 

Bae jinyoung's pov

 

He cant believe it's has been 1 year since he and guanlin are together. To be honest he never have a thought on dating someone as perfect as guanlin.

 

He was sure lucky indeed he is so greatful that guanlin came into his life and brighten up his day even more,he is glad when guanlin was always there for him whenever he need someone to lean on, he is greatful about every moment he have been spending with guanlin.

 

He turn when guanlin call over him with a cute aegyo voice "baejin~" he went to guanlin and wrapped his arm around guanlin's waist "ne my linlin baby what is it?" guanlin pout at him cutely "you promised me to see my parents didn’t you?" jinyoung smile at his boyfriend cute behaviour so he ruffles guanlin's hair and kissed his forehead "ofcourse anything for my linlin baby"

 

Lai Guanlin pov's

 

He never thought that his crush will be together with him for almost a year now. He still feels like it was just like yesterday when they started dating each other its feels like a dream, he never thought a person he cherish the most would be his, he never knew that someone can be as caring and lovely as jinyoung.

 

He never knew he should be this greatful to still alive in this world. He appreciated every single time he have spend with jinyoung and it was beautiful even words cannot describe how beautiful their relationship was. All he think of right now is to be with jinyoung no matter what happened.

 

Meanwhile…

Daehoon

 

It was their graduation day jihoon know he have to confess as soon as possible and he have been waiting for more than a year to conffess his feeling for daehwi. This is it the only chance to confess his long time crush feelings to daehwi. "Daehwi-ah~" jihoon went to daehwi as soon as he saw daehwi was at the rooftop

 

"what are you doing here?" jihoon asked daehwi curiously "hyung~" daehwi turn to jihoon and look at him in the eyes, jihoon can feel his heart was about to burst "did you still remember about the bracelets?" daehwi ask him jihoon nodded "ofc why?" jihoon raised one of his eyebrows

 

"I bought a new one for us since you are so loyal to me hehe~ for keep on wearing the bracelets eventhough it was like 10 years since we apart from each other I bought a new one for us"

 

Daehwi said as he put the new bracelets on jihoon "jajang~ it looks good on you hihi it's fair now right? That you-" daehwi were cut off by jihoon's action when he suddenly carresses daehwi cheeks and look at him in the eyes.

 

Jihoon cup daehwi's face and admiring at how beautiful daehwi's face was. The gap between their face is getting closer and closer daehwi closed his eyes as jihoon's lips meet his their kiss was sweet and passionate jihoon pull daehwi closer to him as they both pull away from the kisses and put their head against each other.

 

"I love you daehwi" jihoon say to daehwi as daehwi kissed his lips lightly "I love you too park jihoon" they smiles and went in for another kisses. It was sure the greatest day for the both of them only god knows how they feels at that time.

 

Lai Guanlin's pov

 

"Baejin~" guanlin softly called him. Jinyoung looked at guanlin with those dark eyes that i can surely get lost at. "Hmmm?" he answered guanlin.

 

"what do you think.. If i didnt transferred here and didnt accidentally open that door on my first day here?" guanlin sincerely asked him and jinyoung just stares at him, trying to complete his sentences on his head.

 

"Then im gonna let fate do its job for us to meet" he smiled at guanlin.

 

Just maybe.. If we didn’t if I didnt moved here in korea. He knows he would never meet a perfect guy like jinyoung. But he knows fate will always do its thing and make everything work and let us meet.

 

"But what if in the parallel universe.. Lai guanlin and Bae jinyoung never met?" he asked jinyoung back. "Then that means i need to love you more and only look at you." jinyoung answered while he looking up in the sky under the tree they have been standing for a while now.

 

"We didnt meet there.. The years we could have spent together.. Being happy... They werent given a chance. So maybe in this universe we can mend it." jinyoung simply said and smiled at guanlin.

 

"I love you lai guanlin. My linlin baby my only one" Jinyoung said as he kissed guanlin's cheeks.

 

"I know and I love you too mr. bae jin young" he said and whispered into jinyoung's ear. "you can kiss me if you can catch me!" and he quickly dashed off from there.

 

"Im happy to be with him.. To be his. I dont know what future may do this to us but for now let me cherish my time with him and make him happy."

 

Guanlin recieved a warm back hug from jinyoung. " i've caught you" jinyoung said while panting a little "aish my girlfriend is really good at running away from me?" guanlin only nodded at him cutely. Jinyoung ruffles guanlin's hair at how cute he is.

 

As guanlin promised. He pecked jinyoung on his lips and smiled "i love you so much and. I dont know what will happen if i ever lose you" guanlin said to him which earned a very sweet smile from jinyoung. "You wont lose me. I promise you that" jinyoung said as he hug guanlin tighter.

 

"please, look at me" jinyoung said as guanlin turn his body and pull jinyoung in for a hug "I will always gonna look at you and only you the one that can make my eyes became brighter and full of shining stars" guanlin said as he pull out from the hug and look into jinyoung's eyes.

 

Jinyoung went in for a kisses and pull guanlin closer to him as they deepen the kissed. Jinyoung was smilling in their kisses and guanlin did smiles too as they both know they gonna be there for each other no matter what happened and will always loving each other till the end of their life.

                                                                                                                                             

 

                                                                                                                  THE END

 

 

 

Did you guys enjoy the final chapter? Hope you guys did like it a lot. We are sorry if theres any typos or grammar mistakes we already done what we could. For those who enjoyed this thank you so much and we loved those who give us a lot of support and already went up until here with us thank you thank you thank you thank you so much. And btw please do follow our twitter (@heonitenney & @tiif_bjy)