CHAPTER 2

Please, Look at me

Bae jinyoung's POV

Seeing guanlin from his room made me smile. Guanlin who seems flustered in his room made baejin chuckled. " we have exams today right baejin?" guanlin asked me through the phonecall and i nodded. Guanlin dropped his phone and went out of bed quickly.

He quickly grab his towel and went to the bathroom . I was so close on laughing hard when he saw guanlin's hair that looks like birds nest.

i went down to greet my  parents good morning and went to the dining table. "Mom i'll be eating out with my friends later so no need to wait for me later" i said to my mom "Okay son. Are you with guanlin later?" his mom asked. I nodded. I quickly finish my breakfast and hurriedly went to guanlin's house.

I was about to knock on the door but it opened on its own and i was greeted by a guanlin with messy hair, uniform is crooked and biting a toast. "Good morning" i said cheerfully. "Gfmgldsjg (lit trans: good morning)" guanlin answered him. "What?" i laughed in between "Lets go, were gonna be late" baejin held hands with guanlin and ran causing guanlin to almost drop his toast.

 

Guanlin's POV
 
We were both gasping for air when when we got inside the school. Bae jinyoung looked at his wrist watch and smiled. "We still have 30 mins, we can still study" baejin said to guanlin. Just as we were going to the classroom a guy called out for baejin "jinyoung" the called baejin.
 
"Oh! Daehwi" baejin smile went up to his ear. Baejin is so excited to see him? "Where you going?" daehwi asked. "Oh. Your with guanlin, hows studying linlin" daehwi continued and asked me. "Im.. Okay.." it was a little awkward. But nah. Then i got shocked and my heart broke into pieces when baejin puts his hands on daehwi's shoulder. "Me and daehwi will just go somewhere okay. See you later at the room" baejin said and he waved at me and left with daehwi.
 
Oh thats a good way to start your day guanlin. Good way i sarcastically said to myself.
 
I was reading while walking. Then I accidenly bumped into someone causing him to fall down. I quickly closed the book that i was holding and help him up. "Hey. Im really sorry. " i said apologetically and bowed. "Are you okay?" i asked the guy. "U-uhm yea.. Thank you for helping me." the guy said.
 
Guanlin looked at the guy for some quite time. "Your new here right?" guanlin asked "i havent seen your handsome face here in the school." guanlin added. The boy was flustered and his ears were red. "U-uhm.. Yes i am." he shly said. "Whats your name boy?" guanlin asked. "I-its p-park J-jihoon" the jihoon guy answered.
 
"Should i take you the faculty room, so you would know where your classroom is?" guanlin asked jihoon. "No need. I went there.. Uhm do you know where is room 101-A, im lost." jihoon said. He's being shy cutie guanlin said in the back of his mind.
 
"Oh! We're classmates.. Nice!" guanlin said excitedly. "Really?" jihoon curiously asked. "Yep!" guanlin made sure to pop the letter p. "Lets go now?, class will start at 10 mins" guanlin told jihoon. "Oh and by the way. Im Lai Guanlin" guanlin introduced himself.
 
Jihoon just smiled back at him. When they got into the classroom baejin was literally studying and didnt notice that guanlin was already besides him. "Sit beside me jihoon" guanlin said and tapped the vacant chair."You have exams?" jihoon asked. "Yep we have and this is killing me. I cant memorize a thing." he complained at jihoon. "Oh! Try memorizing the first 3 you surely get it and then just repeat the whole thing." jihoon gave tip to guanlin. "Thanks hoonie~" guanlin said cutely that made jihoon blush and baejin was still so into studying. So he still didnt notice guanlin and the new guy.
 

Baejin's POV

I was so into studying when suddnely a loud laugh made me stop what ever i was is doing right now and i was quite suprise the fact that guanlin was sitting besides me.. With a new kid besides him.. Okay i admit it the new guy looks good. I felt my heart tug a little and i dont know what that means.

I suddenly had the urge to take back guanlins attention to him.. "Hey linlin. When did you entered? I didnt heard you tho." he asked guanlin. He stopped laughing and both of them looked at baejin. "Just awhile ago. Oh btw this is jihoon, park jihoon" guanlin said to him not like he cares after all.

I smiled at the jihoon boy and bowed. "you finished your studying for the test yet linlin?" and he nodded. "Jihoon helped me alot" he answered baejin happily. "Oh i see i see, i'll go back on studying then" i said and pretended to have music playing on my earphones. i saw guanlin shurgged.

"And wait. Heres the funny part, when i got inside my room. It was decorated in all pink. My aunt thought i was a girl!" jihoon said to guanlin. Making him scream while laughing like a ing dolphin. This my first time seeing guanlin that happy with only a story.

He usually would laugh but not that loud. What is this. He felt his heart kinda hurt a little bit make him feel like he wanted to cry, he touch his chest trying to endure the feeling as hard as he can. He then try to listen to their conversation much more further so he kinda make himself pretending he is studying.

"You know lin, if you didnt bumped to me just now I would probably still be lost. Thanks" jihoon being serious all of a sudden "Nah its nothing" guanlin said and smiled at jihoon. They both looked a each other for some times and then laughed again. Jinyoung who saw this keep on questioning himself who this jihoon boy? why is he so close to guanlin? how can he make guanlin laugh like that? what is this? why did he have this kind of feelings? is he jealous? 

 

Bae jinyoung's POV

"The test was hard. Whew." he said to himself And again guanlin was talking with jihoon and he decided to listen to their conversation. "Ghad jihoon you were right about the questions how the heck did you predicted it!" guanlin who is near on shouting due to excitement.

Jihoon just shrugged "i just knew" and again he smiled at linlin. "Tsk.. Showoff" Baejin thought he said it only to himself but both guanlin and jihoon look at him "hyung did you say something just now?" guanlin asked him as he was kinda flustered on what to answer suddenly the bell ranged.

Guanlin and jihoon stands up "hey baejin, we going to the cafeteria? You coming?" guanlin asked me. I shaked my head. " but would you mind buying me two melon breads and 2 yogurts?" i asked him. They went out together with guanlin waved at him while smiling so brightly baejin find it really cute and guanlin jogged back to jihoon, both of them again laughing.

But why does his heart feel so hurt and broken everytime he saw guanlin smile so brightly at jihoon. Baejin questioning himself Why do he always smile when hes around that new guy? Is he really that attractives or what? I texted daehwi "daehwi would you mind to come to my class for a minute" He replied after a minute with "Okay."

 
Baejin's POV
 
Daehwi came to the room after a minute or so. "Whats wrong" daehwi asked. "Nah i just need some questions to be answered" he said truthfully. And daehwi nodded. "My-- i mean friends crush is talking to a new guy and he seems really in good term with the new guy.
 
My friend had the feeling of wanting to keep him close to him. But he doesnt know the feeling" baejin said "Your in love aren't you?" daehwi shouted "What no.. its my friends problem" i said in defense. "Okay whatever you say.. but your friend is actually jealous you know." and daehwi winked at me.
 
Making me embrassed of what he did. "ehem" someone grabbed our attention. It was guanlin he was with jihoon. "Heres your melon bread" guanlin said and sat behind us. He was whispering somwthing with jihoon. "Hey a melon bread! Can i have some?" daehwi asked. Tsk this boy. "Here" i gave him the other set.
 
"Hey daehwi... do you perhaps.... remember me?" Jihoon suddenly asked. Making daehwi look at him" "N-- PARK JIHOON.. JEOJANG?" Daehwi yelled while his mouth have bread. Then jihoon nodded. "Hey omge. You.. you become more handsome now I'm-." Daehwi said. It made guanlin laugh.
 
I decided to excuse myself to walk around. I saw kang daniel and ong seongwoo sunbae who were walking side by side. You can see how they love each other even without physical contact and all... he asked himself.. do you love guanlin? My head and heart, for the first time, was in sync. "im inlove with lai guanlin"
 
 
 
Chapter 2 
 
 
 
 
 
The new chapter is up guys btw how was it? is it good? well we hope yall like it because we have been struggling on making this chapter since we are pretty busy with schools and yeah that little ongniel cameo and little bit of panwink we just kinda have to add it to make it more interesting btw guys we gonna make daehoon (Daehwi and Jihoon) some moments later so please do anticipating that. Thanks again for those who read dis