CHAPTER 4

Please, Look at me

Nobody's pov

 

Jinyoung's heart flutter when guanlin said "please, look at me.." he was too fluttered at this moment that he just have to look at guanlin in the eyes, hes blushing at how close their face were with each other.

 

Guanlin gently brushed jinyoung's head "ah..hyung you should be more careful next time now look you have a cut on your forehead" guanlin said as he sound really concerned towards jinyoung.

 

Guanlin grab over jinyoung's arm and take him off from the ground "it's okay linlin I am fine it's just a little cut-" jinyoung's word were cut off by guanlin "WHAT A LITTLE CUT YOU SAY? HYUNG NO! EVEN IF IT’S A LITTLE CUT ITS STILL DOES MATTERS A LOT TO ME OKAY?!"

 

Jinyoung giggles at guanlin's cute behaviour "oh really then why is that linlin?" guanlin widen his eyes at jinyoung's question "uh..actually it's…ah it's nothing hyung its just really dangerous what if your head were injured badly?" guanlin reply him as he try to not being obvious  well obviously he is so obvious.

 

Jinyoung pat guanlin's head gently and guanlin literally can feel his cheeks burnt from the embarassament as he was so embrassed at what jinyoung does to him "ehem ehem well uh..lets continue on walking because we are not gonna just teleport from here to our house" guanlin said as he grab on to jinyoung's hand, jinyoung nodded and quickly follow him.

 

They finally arrived their houses neigbourhood and stop infront of guanlin's house "bye see you tomorrow" jinyoung said as he wave his hand at guanlin "ah wait hyung I have something for you" guanlin asked jinyoung to wait as he nodded at guanlin.

 

Guanlin went inside of his house and went back with plastures and bunch of creams for jinyoung's cut on the forehead "oh linlin what is this why so many? Haha" jinyoung giggles at how many stuff guanlin give him "hyung take this and put it on your head later ok?" guanlin said as he give all the stuff to jinyoung.

 

"ok but linlin this is too much though you don’t nee-" once again jinyoung were cut off by guanlin "no hyung seriously just take it because my dad is a doctor so we still have a bunch of these stuff at my house" guanlin reply him "ah..ok but still-" "hyung seriously its fine now go go back to your house and get rid of that cut from your head" guanlin pushes jinyoung gently and that’s make jinyoung smile a little bit.

 

Jinyoung look back as he see guanlin already enters his house, he spin around and literally jump at how happy he feels at that time he ran to his house and quickly went upstairs, jinyoung's mom already know that guanlin must be the reason why hes like that.

 

Jinyoung went to shower and after show he put the cream guanlin give to him , he look through his window and found that guanlin is not there but as soon as he was about to turn around his phone vibrates as he quickly pick up his phone and see guanlin text him.

 

                                                                      LINLIN MY BABY

 

Hyung, is your head okay now?

Read, 8:09pm

                                                                             It's fine now linlin thx for giving a bunch

                                                                             creams to me.

                                                                             Read, 8:09pm

 

Hyung please be more careful

next time ㅠㅠ

Read, 8:10pm

                                                                            Ofc I will anything for my linlin, but linlin-ah..

                                                                            Read, 8:10pm

 

Ne hyung?

Read, 8:10pm

                                                                           You were so worried of me perhapes

                                                                           you love me? Haha jk

                                                                           Read, 8:10pm

 

Hyung what if I really does

love you? ;)

Read, 8:11pm

                                                                          OHHHHHHH SO YOU DID LOVE ME THEN?

                                                                          Read, 8:11pm

 

Hyung please you are not my

style at all, I like swag boys.

Read, 8:11pm

                                                                          Its okay cause I can change for you linlin-ah

                                                                          Read,8:12pm

 

You wiling to change just for

me hyung?

Read 8:12pm

                                                                          Didn't I say anything for my linlin?

                                                                          Read, 8:13pm

 

But hyung please don’t change just

be yourself just be who you

are now hyung.

Read, 8:13pm

                                                                         omo~ linlin-ah you make my heart flutter

                                                                         I really thought I was going to fall for you haha

                                                                         Read, 8:13pm

I thought you already did :(

Read, 8:14pm

                                                                         I love you linlin-ah, now go get some shower

                                                                         I literally saw you through my window and you are still

                                                                         in those smelly uniforms smh.

                                                                         Read, 8:14pm

*gasped* did you just stalked me

hyung? omg the disrespect

Read, 8:15pm

                                                                         go take your shower linlin you know that I didn't like

                                                                         smelly guys right? ;)

                                                                         Read, 8:15pm

But hyung can you please say that

one more time?

Read, 8:16pm

                                                                         say what else linlin-ah? Pls be more specific

                                                                         Read, 8:16pm

Aih this hyung really the "I love you"

Thing you just said to me

Read, 8:17pm

                                                                         Aish okok I LOVE YOU LINLIN-AH. Now go take some

                                                                         shower before I went there and put you in the shower

                                                                         Read, 8:17pm

Hyung we can shower together

If you want ;)

Read, 8:18 pm

                                                                        Stop before I really went there and take a shower

                                                                        with you.

                                                                        Read, 8:18pm

Haha okok bye hyung ah btw

I love you too. Bye hyung

Read, 8:19pm

                                                                        Bye linlin-ah

                                                                        Read, 8:19pm

 

 

Bae jinyoung's pov

 

He lay down on his bed and literally fanboying just like how fangirls fangirling when they get to see their oppas, he cant believe that this happened to him it feels like he already win the world and what make it feels more heart fluttering was when guanlin text "I love you too" eventhough if it was not from his own mouth he still feel sastified at that. He closed his eyes as he fall into dreamland.

 

1 hour passed by suddenly guanlin called him

 

"hyung.."

 

"oh linlin-ah why what happened?"

 

"my dad…" he said as he sound like he was crying

 

"hey linlin-ah are you crying hey what happened?"

 

"my dad get into an accident…" guanlin reply him as he burst into tears

 

"wheres your mom then linlin-ah?

 

"shes already went to the hospital to see my dad"

 

"linlin-ah wait there im coming to your house now"

 

Nobody's pov

 

Jinyoung ended the call and went to grab his jacket and scarfs and quickly wears it he went downstairs and quickly went to his front door "oh jinyoung-ah were you going to see guanlin?"

 

Jinyoung's mom ask him in curiosity "oh omma im going to see him for a while do not waited for me ok omma bye im going now" jinyoung reply to his mother as he quickly wear his shoes and went to guanlin's house.

 

He is at the front door of guanlin's house now, he click the bell button twice as guanlin finally open his door, his eyes look red because of so much crying jinyoung cant bothered to look at his guanlin like this so he pull guanlin in for a hug.

 

Jinyoung gently pat guanlin's head as he can feel guanlin's tears soaked on his shoulders he never became this broken before looking at someone crying and seeing guanlin's crying in his embraces just make him feels bad, he pulled out from the hug and wipes guanlin's tears.

 

Guanlin grab his hand and take him inside he closed the door and lures jinyoung to his living room, they sat there for a while with guanlin in jinyoung's embraces one more time "are you okay now my linlin?" jinyoung ask him as he look down at guanlin "let stay like this for a moment hyung" jinyoung smiles as he like how guanlin being so clingy to him.

 

"Linlin-ah do you want me to stay here with you for one night?" jinyoung said as guanlin quickly wake up and widen his eyes jinyoung tilt his head a little bit and smiles at how cute guanlin reacted "why you don’t want me to stay here? Then im going back to my house then"

 

Jinyoung stand up as he was quickly grab by guanlin and he is literally on top of guanlin right now. The slience broke between the two of them, their eyes meet each other.

 

 

Lai Guanlin's pov

 

He can feel his heart beating so fast right now the space between their face is really not that far, he look at jinyoung in the eyes, the gap become closer as jinyoung lean in for a kissed it's feels like the world stop, everything was beautiful and passionate.

 

Guanlin then pulled jinyoung closer to him as he can deepen their kissed more, jinyoung pulled out from the kissed and look at guanlin in the eyes before he kissed him again passionately.

 

Guanlin is so closed to losing his mind he can feel himself sink in many thoughts right now. But that’s not really matters anymore because he is kissing someone that he loves and care the most.

 

It's seems to be daylight now he look to his side and saw jinyoung is still sleeping he smiles as he gently jinyoung's hair and kissed his cheeks, jinyoung ope his eyes and tighten their hugs "my baby linlin woke up already?" guanlin smiles as he nodded cutely in responds. Guanlin's house phone was ringing so he woke up and pick up the phone it was his mom.

 

"linlin-ah you woke up already"

 

"oh omma hows appa?"

 

"hes fine just a little injury nothing serious linlin-ah"

 

"oh omma I'll came there later ok"

 

"ok linlin-ah omma will wait you here"

 

Guanlin ended the call and look at jinyoung who have been staring at him for a quite time now "hyung~ why you keep staring at me?" he went to jinyoung and hug him, jinyoung kissed his head and whispered "I love you Lai Guanlin" guanlin look at jinyoung and wrapped his arm around jinyoung's neck and kissed him lightly on the lips.

 

"I love you too bae jinyoung" guanlin then pull jinyoung's arm and lead him somewhere "oh where are we going?" guanlin look at him and smirk "take a shower together and let see our i mean my dad" jinyoung look at him "yea i hope we are not to long in the bathroom" they both laughed and went to take shower together no one knows what they did in there.

 

1 year later….

 

 

                                                                                                                Chapter 4 끝

 

 

 

Hope yall like the update we have been working on for days and as yall can tell the ending is near now right? Hope yall excited to see the last chapter plus the ending for daehoon is gonna be cute so please do wait for it patiently. Please forgive us if theres any ypos or grammar mistakes we have done what we could. Btw please do follow us on twiter (@tiif_bjy and @heonitenney)